Boho Beautiful Reviews

of reviewers recommend Boho Beautiful
Read Boho Beautiful Reviews

About Boho Beautiful:

Boho Beautiful is a yoga & healthy lifestyle brand that provides all kinds of video content & digital programs aimed to help people raise their frequency & vibration. <3

contact@bohobeautiful.life

Sidney By The Sea

Tell us how Boho Beautiful made you happy
Leila Boyer
Pilar Adrada​
I really love your videos in these amazing surroundings! I learned about Boho through my daughter and we enjoyed some nice moments sharing the different tryouts in these times of lockdown! Thank you and all the best to you!
It was great the only thing is: There are no recipes only tips and in the presentation you offer that; the name complete i thought it was something like "BB on demand", that one is really good. Finally sometimes I need something for stretching or shorter for example and I have to go to my other purchase "on demand " so complete is not as good as is on demand, I really want to know the benefits of BBcomplete ! Anyway I am VERY happy with you guys, my body and mind are improving every day so THANKS A LOT!!! 😊 🙏
I love the ease and quality of the videos.
I enjoy the challenging classes.
It really helped my digestion flow. I love the recipes even if I am not a vegan . It really helps me to do a little fasting once in a while and I totally will do it again and again. These programmes you can do whenever you want and they will last !!
Boho Beautiful's content is leagues ahead of anything similar that's out there. The production values are off the chart and all the videos are jam packed with material. They have so many different flavors of content, you can find a practice from five to over 60 minutes and from deep still yin yoga to super intense pilates and everything in between. Doing these practices are what has kept me fit and sane during the nearly full year now that I've been confined to my house and seeing that they have just released something new (which happens often) is always exciting. Their practices are challenging, energizing, soothing, and, yes, spiritual. I have one and only one issue with their content, which is the need to insert their particular moral/spiritual philosophy into so many of their yoga practices, sometimes briefly and subtlety, sometimes heavily and explicitly. This is not a criticism of them for having a personal philosophy or for the idea of yoga being a spiritual practice. The issue is simply that my spiritual paradigm and approach to life is radically different from, almost diametrically opposed to, that of Boho Beautiful and thus, every time this issue comes up mid practice, as it does frequently, it is jarring, distracting, and distressing for me and inhibits me from going deep into my own personal flow and sense of peace. As someone with major depression and disassociation being repeatedly told that I have the choice to will myself to be happy or to intentionally try to distance myself from my thoughts and feelings is not healing or affirming and can actually be damaging to my condition. This is a real shame as not only is their material so good in every other way but cultivating a space where I can focus only on the moment and just be present in my body for the duration of my practice IS wonderful and helpful for my condition but that makes getting shocked out of that state by the above even more jarring.
It is lovely and well executed. I really love the recipes even though I cannot follow entirely yet, but so far, twists really helped my digestion and I appreciate that. You are the best , Namaste.
Your classes are amazing. I have never even used some muscles in my body that thanks to these classes I am now using! I feel empowered by your way of approaching body toning and resistance building. I want to congratulate this young couple on their journey and their accomplishments, many blessings to you!
Boho is Full hearted teacher and enjoy their true heart sharing.
I really enjoy the guided meditations I found on your sight. The ones on you tube are really good. I hope you will make another collection for purchase. I suffer from severe back pain and health issues and being able to separate from my pain is a blessing, your voice is so soothing.
Really loved the total body yoga/pilates workouts and yin yoga. Struggled a bit sustaining the enthusiasm and energy to work on a specific area for the more targeted workout for 45 minutes.
I really enjoy the offerings by Boho Beautiful both on youtube and their Boho Retreat course. The settings are beautiful and Juliana does a great job guiding you through the poses or meditations. Her voice is calming and instructive. I am glad I found them and thank them for inspiring me and helping me keep my yoga practice going.
Enjoyed the at home retreat, it provided me with focus, direction, peace and so much more. As a beginner to Yoga, some of the moves were a little challenging. You offered in some session alternatives, I wish there were more, that’s all. Otherwise I truly am grateful and the soundtrack was so therapeutic .
I absolutely love Juliana’s yoga workouts. They are challenging but worth it. The recipes aren’t all my favorites but did help start my journey to a healthier plant based life style. Thank you both!
I love watching my body transforming. Everyday I look forward to wake up and do Juliana's workout! You made me change the way I workout and spending my day mindfully. Thank you
Tolles Programm
Very good fitness program! I'd rather have also a diet schedule to combine with it.
I really enjoyed doing the retreat at home and I learned a lot about yoga. The journaling exercises were also good. What I missed was some exercises for the neck area.
Love this program. Her voice is so calm and she inspires me to do my best! I do wish there was a shorter one for days when I don’t have time, but there’s a ton of gems on their YouTube channel I can easily watch.
I purchased Transform. Excellent program for strength and build muscles. Would be great to have some more cardio before each class for some weight loss too.
Boho Beautiful is rated 4.96 based on 3,266 reviews