Boho Beautiful Reviews

5.0
Based on 3,537 reviews
Read Boho Beautiful Reviews

About Boho Beautiful:

Boho Beautiful is a yoga & healthy lifestyle brand that provides all kinds of video content & digital programs aimed to help people raise their frequency & vibration. <3

contact@bohobeautiful.life

Boho Beautiful 5 star review on 6th June 2022
Pamela Wilson
Boho Beautiful 5 star review on 20th May 2022
Gabriela Wojakowska
I've been doing Juliana's yoga and pilates videos for over two years now. They are so well thought out and there is a video for everything you could want: detoxification, sore muscles, strength training etc. Following Boho Beautiful and including their workouts in my wellness journey has helped me feel strong and beautiful, as well as get my post baby body back.
When I purchased the Boho Beautiful Ascension I was physically in a tough place, recovering from a terrible broken leg. I didn't realize how much I needed Juliana and Mark and this life changing experience to lift me up and help me not only regain my physical strength, but to rebuild my emotional life. I savor each moment, and although I spend weeks at a time working on each daily movement and moment, I am growing stronger. Thank you for changing my life for the better.
I do the yoga and pilates workouts of Juliana on You Tube for 6 years now, and i love it so much. Every workout is so well thought out and challenging and with Julianas motivating and powerful energy i just never stop or give up a session, even if it's getting real hard. I did the Transform program recently and it really kicked my butt the next level :D I feel stronger (from the inside and outside), more toned and just motivated to do it again soon or to choose another challenge. The feeling after completing it is just amazing. Thank you so much for all the work you guys put in creating the content! I highly recommend to try one of the programs. Still can't decide which one i'm going to choose next :))
Great recipe ideas with illustrations! Everything I’ve tried yet tastes sooo good! Really interesting stories too. I recommend to everyone!
At the beginning of this year, I felt like a very old person, not able to do only a short walk with the skis on my shoulders even though I am very thin, and I thought, quite fit. I had headaches, a stiff neck, and back pains and if I was doing Yoga once a week, I had incredible sore muscles and headaches from my back every time afterward. I stopped with Yoga 2 years ago and did some breathwork, at least something for my inner peace. I decided it's Time to change! I started very slowly with 10 minutes every day doing some physiotherapy exercises with videos on youtube. Then I discovered Yoga Tutorials and it reminded me, that I always liked it so much. Maybe, if I do something regularly it would help instead of creating pain? One should know that with 42 but hey, never too late to experience it. The best thing to combine breath work and physical movements so I started and finally found Boho Beautiful. Because of Juliana's way to dance almost through the yoga asanas, her appearance and the beautifully made videos, I was trapped immediately. As I learned more about Boho Beautiful and saw how much love and effort the two of them put into this, I decided to buy the app. Best decision ever. My life has changed. I have gained so much power, and flexibility in my body but it helps me also to relax. As I start doing it every morning before work, I can face challenges much easier than 4 months ago. It helps so much, doing something good for yourself and therefore being able to support others in calmness and practice this every single day. My body is now truly asking for it. I never thought this might happen because I hated sport. Now I feel the benefits and it is even worth it to get up 45 minutes earlier which means a lot to me and my holy sleep. I gained also a lot of energy as a whole person. I wish you and the whole team the only very best. Thank you for your beautiful work you do.
I recently purchased the Boho Beautiful Detoxify meal program. I am beyond pleased! I replaced two of my regular 3 meals with Detoxify Breakfast and the Lunch Smoothie. At 49 years old, I’ve never felt so amazing and full of energy. I’m really enjoying the meals. I never would’ve though it would make such a deference in my physical and mental health but it has. I highly recommend this program .
You guys are the best
The perfect way to end the day
Many thanks for your being❤️ and Boho Beautiful. You keep me inspired. In germany the winter time is cold and dark. With your wonderful videos, you give me light and motivation.
Boho Beautiful 5 star review on 1st July 2022
I was lost in my usual yoga practice,then I found Boho Beautiful,not only do I get to practice yoga,I'm given a deeper & spiritual connection to it! I just love it!
This was the most inspiring and life changing experience in years for me. I enjoy every moment of these sessions. And I am becoming a different person, I am changing for better, in my body and in how I feel inside and how I see others. Thank you for this powerful transformational journey!!
Boho has been an absolute light in my life for a few years now. Originally through You Tube videos, then social media & more recently the blissful body boot camp which I have been so grateful for. I haven’t been very well with spinal surgery over Christmas, so this boot camp was a return for me and straight away I felt lifted by Juliana’s experience, teaching and the exercise itself. No one compares. The stunning filming and locations used in classes just bring sunshine into my home. I can’t thank Juliana & Mark enough for giving me confidence again in myself and producing such wonderful content. Thank you both so much and recommended to anyone who wants to bring health & positivity into their life.
It’s such a gift to have found Boho Beautiful. So much calm and peace enters into my life when I keep up with regular videos, and so many options are offered. I can complete a total, full body workout, target specific areas that I want to work on, or go 180 and enjoy a relaxing yin class. Their recipes are great! I just made the chocolate protein balls. They taste like heaven! As a unique bonus, Julianna’s voice is so serene that it makes even the toughest workouts a joy!
Discovering Boho Beautiful is one of the beautiful things that happened to me in 2021, since then Boho Beautiful has become a part of my life. After trying several Free challenges available on YouTube i tried Transform program and ended up buying two more programs. They are worth every penny and every second. Can't thank Juliana & Mark enough for the wonderful workouts and spreading love and light in the world.
I discover Boho Beautiful 6 years ago on YouTube. It's the ONLY pratices that I do and I feel better. We have yoga, fitness, recipes, meditation... and Julianna and Mark share with us their feelings and life. I simply love Boho Beautiful 💗💗💗🙏🙏🙏
amazing product as usual... Juliana is my go to. Getting stronger every day. Reaching my goals... It feels so good. And I am so grateful. Bohobeautiful is changing the world. My world for sure. With warmth and kindness...
I have just finished the Boho Beautiful Transform program... and what an amazing experience it has been! I enjoyed (and sweated) a lot and appreciated every lesson. Juliana's teaching approach is encouraging and stimulating and the overall experience (quality of the videos, usability of the platform and so on) is incredibly high! Thank you so much for this course. I will surely keep following you!
I have been practicing at-home yoga and pilates for the past seven years with Julianna and Mark. I stumbled upon them in 2015 when I was going through a somewhat complicated time in my life. Over the past seven years, I have yet to find a channel as uplifting, creative, fulfilling, exciting and effective as Boho Beautiful. Julianna has such a calming and uniquely artistic style to her workouts that really soothes and motivates. It's hard to feel anything but at peace when doing the programs and I consistently find myself going back to these whenever I fall off track. To be honest, I was a little hesitant to try one of Mark's workouts just because I'm so glued to Julianna's style, but I have been absolutely delighted with his as well. Although I suffer from moderate scoliosis (>30º) and cannot perform some of the poses, Julianna and Mark have provided so much relief for me. In addition to their workouts, the wisdom, dietary lifestyle and positive love they share will benefit anyone. You just have to be willing to open yourself up to it.
My new prenatal program came as a blessing at the time I needed it the most. It truly includes everything a pregnant woman needs to feel better with her body while it is so drastically changing! Thank you so much Boho Beautiful! You never disappoint!!!
Inspired! This book guided me towards a new me. In combination with a every day yoga practice at Boho Beautiful Official I feel energized and free.
Boho Beautiful is rated 5.0 based on 3,537 reviews