Boho Beautiful Reviews

of reviewers recommend Boho Beautiful
Read Boho Beautiful Reviews

About Boho Beautiful:

Boho Beautiful is a yoga & healthy lifestyle brand that provides all kinds of video content & digital programs aimed to help people raise their frequency & vibration. <3

bohobeautifullife@gmail.com

Ramona Ionascu
Boho Beautiful 5 star review on 17th January 2020
Nicole Gruszczynski
More Photos & Videos
I am currently suffering from a relapse of a horrible illness called MECFS. But I am so glad to have found Boho Beautiful, the meditations have been a great comfort to me helping me through this very difficult time, and I listen to them many times every day. The music and Juliana's voice and words are very soothing and the video's are simply a pleasure to look at. I really miss doing yoga and although I am not yet ready to go back to it yet I am still watching the videos as they are a great inspiration for me and I hope one day to be able to follow along. Thank you, Juliana and Mark, you have truly created something really beautiful and inspirational.
I absolutely love Juliana and everything about Boho Beautiful yoga and pilates! I love this program and the extended workouts! I do wish the shorter workouts were available with the purchased program via the app. I feel like this would save me a little time when selecting a workout. It would also be nice if there was a way to see the workout completed already vs. NEW workouts yet to be completed. Thank you for all of the wonderful content!
I simply love all the content that Juliana and Mark put out into the world. They are the epitome of health, conscience and loving kindness. I couldn't recommend their programmes more.
I love the combination of exercises, educational and life experience blogs because of the content and because ... the light of the sunsets are golden, the water sparkles and the colours of the places Mark and Juliana travel to are vivid. I feel a vicarious pleasure participating in the yoga or hearing about a special experience because of the visual beauty. Juliana is a great yoga teacher and as a couple they are so sweet and youthful. Nothing is overproduced and they are very caring.
I don't follow her for so long but the fact she mix up exercise, mind, soul, straight, yoga, pilates... she just makes everything a challenge (from go further in yours limits and also the quiet moments of acceptance and listening of you body and slow down) for your mind, body and soul. I have to say sometimes is difficult to follow her, she just look so natural, fluent and easy but in the end of the day is more than that, it is my own mind body acceptance journey I like to learn with someone as her. Again, it is just not a sport or something for get fit is a journey in life and the balance and acceptance of yourself and then, everything around you.
I recommend you to everyone I can. Lot of love and light. Namaste
Great team there . Every time watching your videos, makes my day much brighter . Thank you
What I love about Boho Beautiful is the combination of physical and mental well-being. It is a more conscious way of working out, so you don’t feel like you’re just exercising for the sake of it. The workout isn’t a means to an end but enjoyable even when it’s though. I’ve always preferred gyms but after finding Boho Beautiful I find it very rewarding to workout at home and it’s now a part of my daily routine. Also, I’ve always found traditional meditation hard but Yin yoga has really helped me reaching a meditative state. I would also like to applaud their choice of music to the classes. Love and Light Tonje
Life changing ❤️
LOVE the Transform Program! I have been a fan and follower of Boho Beautiful for years and this program is a kick in the gluts in all the best ways. It's well produced and each class is thoughtfully designed for amazing full-body results. I convinced my husband to go on this journey with me :) We've made it through Day 10, have some sore muscles today, and are excited to keep going. Would recommend!
Mark and Juliana have had such a positive impact on my life. I’m beyond grateful to have stumbled upon their channel and will always continue to keep them in my life. Xx
I feel that there is so much content out there but so little that is genuine and authentic. I feel that I resonate a lot with Boho Beautiful because I can feel that they are very passionate about what they do, and yoga is not just a job for them but a lifestyle.This is so crucial for me as yoga is a big passion for me and it breaks my heart to see that so much has turned into a greedy business. I can feel that as Boho Beautiful they put their heart in their work!
Absolutely loving the boho in 10 days its a great balance 20mins cardio 20min yoga & 20mins meditation .So easy to follow beautiful setting 😍
I have been watching your content since I was around 14 or 15 and I am 18 years old now, you guys have done so much for me and have given me so many tools to help me in my journey and I can not express in words how thankful I am. Thank you. 💗
Making me beautiful, too)
Juliana and Mark's teaching sessions are an example of how to enjoy yoga, prevent injuries, and challenge yourself. All with the idea of finding peace and personal happiness. I thank both of them for getting me back to yoga practice, meditation, and start a plant-based diet for me and my family. In the name of our Earth and it the name of the love for one another. THANK YOU Boho Beautiful
Hi Juliana & Mark,

Thank you for your work. I am enjoying the product. I can tell you that I tried many other yoga and stretching technics. I love your collection of yoga, Pilates and stretching workouts.

Keep doing what you are doing! Great job !!!
We have (yes, my husband too) been following the workouts on youtube and loved them so much that we purchased both, Transform and Complete. We have been following the programs for just over three weeks and we are completely hooked. We have noticed significant changes in our muscle definition (we were weight training 3 to 4 times a week previously). I have never see such significant changes in my body following any other workout regiment and I am still learning and not completing every flow or movement that is done. We highly recommend these programs.
Boho beautiful has changed my life. I have been a follower of their channel since before the name or concept of Boho Beautiful was born! I have watched their growth and through that I have grown. Their insights have been a helpful tool to get me through tough times when all I wanted was to be cynical. Their yoga has helped me connect deeper with myself. And their nutrition advice and books have helped me change the way I relate to food.

Mark and Julianna,
I appreciate you ❤️ Sending good vibes and love your way!
Wonderful content and interactions. I have really enjoyed BB even more during the last 6 months.
I can’t say enough about Boho Beautiful! It is so up lifting and makes me so happy. I love the workouts but also the entire vibe that Juliana and Mark have created. When I am having a bad day or not feeling my best this is my go to to feel physically and emotionally well, balanced, and happy. The workouts are challenging and I love that! I also love all of the non-workout videos too I would love to see more of them!
Boho Beautiful is rated 4.95 based on 2,135 reviews