Boho Beautiful Reviews

of reviewers recommend Boho Beautiful
Read Boho Beautiful Reviews

About Boho Beautiful:

Boho Beautiful is a yoga & healthy lifestyle brand that provides all kinds of video content & digital programs aimed to help people raise their frequency & vibration. <3

bohobeautifullife@gmail.com

Boho Beautiful 5 star review on 28th January 2021
Ana Beltran Porcar
Boho Beautiful 5 star review on 23rd January 2021
Monique Melchers
I have been on a journey with yoga for the past several years. And It wasn't until I stumbled on Juliana & Mark's Boho Beautiful that I actually stuck with it and wanted to be on the mat every single day. It has been a life changing experience for me, and for my wife. We absolutely love everything they have to offer to their community!
I really like the program, even though some days were very difficult to stay on, due to very complicated combinations and some physical restrictions. I'm a yoga instructor myself and enjoy doing your short practices and meditation. Recently I've mentioned your program to my daughter- who enjoyed more aerobic workouts, and she said someone else has mentioned it as well. Continue bringing us quality and inspirational programs. Love and Peace!
Amazing and 100/100!! I have all their programs and also the app. However I’m feeling mentally or physically, I’m sure to find a practice that I need!
Your Yin Yoga has truly changed my life in great ways...I originally found you by searching for stretches to make my recovery easier for my hardcore workouts I do...and found a whole ritual for my anxiety, and insomnia, and some other problems. I don't need medicine to face the day anymore...my flexibility has progressed so much...I love you for it lol. Peace and love.
Really nice and effective training of yoga and Pilates
I love you guys!
Boho beautiful has become a big part of my life. They introduced me to yoga a little more than a year ago and have been my companion since them. They have carried me through very difficult times and still care me through the pandemic. They help me to find peace and relaxation every day. Thanks so much for your work and the amazing yoga workouts!
Boho Beautiful just an Amazing . I love love and love. I love everything what they are doing. I love the app wit many many classes, calendars, workout, many many type of yoga. Juliana keep me busy every day on the mat. I am with her every day. I only just can say a Huge Thank You for they work. Love and Light
Thabk you so much!
Exzellente Trainingsprogramme, die schnell zum Erfolg führen. Sehr schön und sympathisch gemachte Videos, die einem die Anstrengung schnell vergessen lassen. Inspiriert zu gesunder Bewegung. Alles ohne Hilfsmittel und gut immer und überall ausführbar. Fitnesscenter kann ich mir sparen!! Danke für eure Topparbeit!
An amazing journey through Yoga. A kind and warm voice of Juliana to guide you through the Asanas. A magic work of editing and video. So lucky for these Paradise places that both Juliana and Mark take us. Blessed to find them and follow them along.
I love the holistic approach of your work! fitness and yoga and meditation and nutrition and awareness for other creatures. It‘s not only opening minds, but although motivation for change that can start immediately and anywhere, most importently by yourself, now, little steps that count and can create a big chance. I very much appriciate your YouTube free videos, this is how I found you and how I could develop a beneficial routine. It‘s a good tool to spread your light and to reach out to many people. I do love your programs and think they are great value for the money! And finally I also like the app, although I was not sure if I would when I tried it. I hope you will continue your inspirational work and I can assure you that I will be a part of it, just as you became a part of my life ( sounds exeggarated, but I love the fact that we are soul companions and meet spiritual on a daily base). Making this world become a better place starts exactly by ourselfs. Thanks for teaching me this. And for guiding me. Love and light to you guys!
I discovery Boho Beautiful about 6 years ago and fell in love. There are so many different yoga workouts and meditations to choose from depending on how you feel and how much time you have on a given day. I truly feel blessed to have Juliana as a guide on my yoga journey. Her positive energy and soothing voice are a perfect fit for me. With love and gratitude, Tatjana.
Boho beautiful a complètement changer mes journées. Après 1 an à suivre judicieusement les conseils et capsules de la chaine, mon dos (blessé depuis plusieurs) est presque totalement rétabli! C’est incroyable. La formule est parfaite et nous donne envie d’être assidue dans notre entraînement. Mille merci ! xx
Boho Beautiful 5 star review on 18th April 2021 Boho Beautiful 5 star review on 18th April 2021
Amazing and inspiring content!!!
Thank you for your work 💛 You both are so inspiring for me! I love to connect with this natural, wonderful and magical energy. Thank you for all your wisdom and love for this world ✨🌟
Pilates Bootcamp - All 4 workouts are perfect for energizing and toning your body. 45 minutes seems to go by quickly in each video to make you want to complete each day! Easy to download and use on your phone for travel and easy to set up on your Smart TV.
Boho Beautiful is a program Made to help persons both in your body sharing and mind Juliana and Mark are Great In sharing their lives and their valuable tips on training the body and strengthening the mind They really changed my life
Challenging but amazing!
I discovered Boho Beautiful on YouTube during the beginning of the pandemic. I was looking for something that would help with my stress level and I came upon Boho Beautiful.... As I tried other meditation and yoga sites on YouTube I found I continued to gravitate back to Juliana and Boho Beautiful. Thank you for helping with my mind body and soul.... I truly appreciate it and am so happy that I have found you and your site. Karen from Ottawa Ontario Canada.
Boho Beautiful is rated 4.95 based on 2,743 reviews