Boho Beautiful Reviews

of reviewers recommend Boho Beautiful
Read Boho Beautiful Reviews

About Boho Beautiful:

Boho Beautiful is a yoga & healthy lifestyle brand that provides all kinds of video content & digital programs aimed to help people raise their frequency & vibration. <3

bohobeautifullife@gmail.com

Tell us how Boho Beautiful made you happy
Boho Beautiful 5 star review on 27th April 2021
Denisa Kružíková
Boho Beautiful 5 star review on 27th April 2021
Denisa Kružíková
Boho Beautiful 5 star review on 19th April 2021
Isabelle AURIERES
I've been follow to you guys for a few years now. I am impressed about you, you are true inspiration and motivation for us to be a better version of ourself day by day. I love both of you, from deep of my heart thank you for this incredible work and programms you did for us. I have four of yours programms and i recommend all of them. Love you, hugs from sLOVEnia.
Best program I ever decided to commit to. I don’t like going to the gym and never thought of myself as someone that would ever do yoga. This program is challenging while also making you feel like you’re taking an hour out of your day each day for a retreat and self care for yourself. So happy with boho beautiful I did boho beautiful complete and will definitely be buying another!
Just INCREDIBLE!!! Love the really high quality videos and Julia's energy. Classes are challenging, relaxing and fun. Always impressed by how many new, fun exercises Julia can incorporate into her classes!! Would highly recommend, even for advanced yogi's!!
Incredibly talented people with amazing positive energy, doing wonderful work with great attention to every detail ...Excellent quality
I have been doing Boho Beautiful's yoga classes and challenges through out the pandemic and I love them! It's the right amount of challenge and how I have ben able to tone up!
PERFECT!! LOVE IT!! Exactly as I hoped it would be. Challenging, feeling&seeing results, and really love Julia's energy. Would definately recommend in addition to their monthly membership.
I have been doing the videos now for about 10 days. I have already seen a big difference in my flexibility and upper body strength. These videos are challenging but make me feel so good after! I can’t wait to continue this journey
Discovering the Boho Beautiful Youtube channel changed my life! I decided in February to bring a twice daily meditation practice into my life and Juliana’s videos are my go-to videos. I use them every single day. I have also purchased her 10 days of meditation which provide slightly longer meditations. She has an amazing voice and the guided meditations provide an amazing start to my day. I love the mantras in each meditation that she uses to help you stay present. “Your decisions today will define your tomorrow” - Do yourself a favour, make the decision today to bring Boho Beautiful into your life. It will define your tomorrow.
Peaceful, invigorating, and short videos that truly make a difference. I feel really good after doing one of these videos and there’s a huge variety to choose from. It fits my busy schedule. All I need is 15-30 minutes per day for my workout. I keep going back and trying different workouts, from yin yoga to transform HIIT workouts and it gives you results. Keep it going ✌️🤟
The best ❤️❤️
It's the best thing that I have ever invested in, not only did it help me lose weight but to get stronger and help me get on my mat every day
Amazing couple, amazing teachers. When it comes from the heart you can feel it. Really grateful for your "work". Truly inspiring earthlings. Love and Light.
I was looking for a Retreat to get my energy back, stress relief and this programme fulfilled my expectations!
I am so grateful to have come across the Boho Beautiful 14 day challenge, it really has inspired me to continue with this type of well-being/lifestyle. All I know for sure is that by following through with these meditations and workouts, my mind, body and soul are so much happier and lighter.
I absolutely love this program. It is perfect. So is the detoxify! Next I’ll be getting the Yin and meditation. I love Boho Beautiful and what they have created. Thank you!
I just recently started practicing with Boho Beautiful after coming across a FB add and am so happy I clicked the link! I love absolutely everything I've tried so far. There's a ton of different varieties of videos making it easy to find something I'm in the mood for. All of the videos I've done so far include tons of encouragement and modifications for every level. There are supplemental programs available for purchase that are well worth the cost. For off the mat, there are blogs, diaries and podcasts which I also absolutely love. The stories and videos Juliana and Mark share of their personal life show how they are real people and make me love their workout videos even more.
Boho’s videos have transformed my fitness and yoga journey! I’m so thankful for these videos and programs!
Thank you so much for your dedication and light in all your content :)
Excellent program for someone who lives in province and can't go to a gym. Boho beautiful helped me a lot during quarantine, helped me to keep my body and mind healthy.
I can’t say enough good about this detoxify program :). It’s beautiful, powerful, helpful, pleasant, uplifting, wonderful! I am the least likely vegan in the world. Dairy is a big staple in my diet. I began this program as a personal challenge to explore different recipes for my health. Most of the recipes were quite delicious and my whole family (2 kids too ages 8 & 11) have enjoyed them. Tahini may take some time to grow on me, but I genuinely felt good with these plant based recipes. The full program guide was so beautifully and thoughtfully written!!! I really felt motivated and supported to complete this course well. Thank you so much Juliana and Mark for this great experience.
Boho Beautiful is rated 4.95 based on 2,879 reviews