Boho Beautiful Reviews

5.0
Based on 3,451 reviews
Read Boho Beautiful Reviews

About Boho Beautiful:

Boho Beautiful is a yoga & healthy lifestyle brand that provides all kinds of video content & digital programs aimed to help people raise their frequency & vibration. <3

contact@bohobeautiful.life

Sidney By The Sea

Tell us how Boho Beautiful made you happy
Before the Covid showed up I didn’t felt any connection to the Yoga , And in this time I had difficulties having a baby. I decided to try yoga and then I met boho beautiful. I fell in love And since then I am a mom and a yoga teacher ! You changed my life completely Thank you ! Namaste🙏🏼
Boho Beautiful is an amazing collection of videos and information on health, connecting to nature and to the inner self, and to finding and creating your best life. I have spent years and many hours searching for what Boho provides. I am very happy I found this collection. I love the sincerity and honest courage of both Juliana and Mark. They are wise beyond their years and it shows in everything they put out. I am grateful they put their hearts into what they do. Amazing abilities, excellent information. Couldn’t be more satisfied. Great team. They live up to the meaning of beautiful life. My sincere thanks.
I'm following Boho Beautiful for a couple of years & truly love what they provide. The yoga flows, workouts & meditations really changed my body, mind & life. Almost everyday I use one of their videos. I just can recommend their work. Thank you :)
Not only is Boho Beautiful just that — absolutely gorgeous people moving beautifully in stunning places, but it’s more than that. It’s about the energy and wisdom these people bring through their work. Yoga truly is a physical medium for a spirit awakening.
Boho Beautiful has brought so much positivity into my life. Thank you!
Love the detox programme. The meals were delicious and easy to prepare. Yoga was excellent and I adapted some due to shoulder pain. Am so grateful this programme exists and is on You tube too.
I love your meditations! Just a few minutes a day to help keep me grounded and centered. I also love your yoga! My husband was not a big fan of yoga, but he was kind and did a few sessions with me one week. After the 2nd one, he stated he noticed his back and knees were not as sore throughout his day at work. :) Last week, unfortunately, we were unable to do any sessions. He told me yesterday -"We need to get back to our yoga. I can already tell my back is needing it." Yay! You've helped convert my husband and for that, I am very thankful!
Beautiful energy!
Boho Beautiful changed my life 5 years ago. Yoga is now part of my daily routine, we eat healthier (no more meat, thanks to Juliana) and we experience life mindfully. Thank you for all you do Mark and Juliana!
Dear Juliana and dear Mark! I would like to thank you very much for your great work. I love the products that you can buy once and use forever, I think that's great. I highly recommend it. Thank you both for giving so much light to the world. Keep it up and all the best for your future. Greetings from Austria
Im on my first trimester and the Pre Natal package has been my guidance and my safe space. Where I take care of my body and I feel safe to exercise. I love it and I’ll recommend as many times possible! Thank you
love your programs and the way you guys explain the ideas related to the intention and the excercises
I absolutely adore the love and light that Julianna and Mark have shown me, in addition to helping me achieve my physical goals. Every video, whether it's a yoga workout, pilates, or meditation, has been so encouraging and uplifting. I always feel more energized and accomplished after participating, even on days that I don't even want to get out of bed. Thank you 💕
It is so refreshing and powerfull!
I have tried several pages to do yoga and finally I chose Boho Beautiful. I love the locations, variety and quality of classes. Above all, I really feel that Juliana & Mark do each section, class or post in order to contribute to the spiritual growth of their subscribers.
Every day I start with the Boho Beautiful app and practice meditation and yoga. I love the yoga and meditiation sessions and how much thought and love Juliana and Mark put into each of their videos.
Amazing and effective :)
I’ve started the program and I am in day 5. The food is absolutely delicious and nutritious and the yoga is fun and not difficult for a novice! The videos and the downloads are especially helpful. I would strongly encourage anyone who is thinking about this course to try it! You will love it!!! I feel amazing. Thank you BOHO beautiful!!!
I love to workout with their videos normally, and I was so excited to have prenatal options here with my second pregnancy. They're just as wonderful as I'd hoped, and it feels so nice to move around again, after the rough few months I've had this time around! Thank you!!
Boho Beautiful’s app is easy to use. The detoxify program has delicious recipes. The yoga sessions are challenging but encourages to work up to some of the advanced poses. The instructions are excellent and easy to follow. The photography is beautifully done.
Boho Beautiful is rated 4.96 based on 3,451 reviews