Boho Beautiful Reviews

of reviewers recommend Boho Beautiful
Read Boho Beautiful Reviews

About Boho Beautiful:

Boho Beautiful is a yoga & healthy lifestyle brand that provides all kinds of video content & digital programs aimed to help people raise their frequency & vibration. <3

bohobeautifullife@gmail.com

Boho Beautiful 5 star review on 10th December 2020
Radoslava Milusheva
Boho Beautiful 5 star review on 10th December 2020
Radoslava Milusheva
I came to Boho rather by chance when I was looking for a Yin Yoga session. I stayed.........
and I tried all the other yoga and boho transform sessions.
I can highly recommend these short workouts! They are amazing and I promise you, you all will feel better afterwards.
Juliana has such a great talent to motivate you, I really stick to the exercise, I don't give up, even if my muscles are burning and shaking.....
As a business owner, I have so much stress and health issues. This is my personal journey with boho beautiful. It's a decision for your life, your body, to listen to your body to DO something for your body.
I'm glad I've found Boho Beautiful because I've never felt better! All the classes are really well organised and very effective! Thank you Boho Beautiful!
Besides getting me back into relationship with my body and keeping me inspired every day, this amazing beautiful journey with you has created such heart space for me and my 13 year old daughter. We have come to join every day together, so this has become our daily ritual, our daily very own unique coming together as one. I cannot express how truly grateful I am! It has been and continues to create our perfect Lagune! We thank you so for your beautiful art and sharing your heart with us every day!
Roxana
Super challenging but still manageable even for beginners. I felt great after first 14 days and this was real motivation to go for it again and push myself harder 😀
This company stands out from the rest ! They have cultivated and nurtured a beautiful product and online environment which feels really heartfelt. Aesthetically fabulous, you guys make me dream every time. The product, the classes, are as good as you can get on the internet and way better than many for me (of course it’s personal). I appreciate Juliana’s uncluttered style of introduction and ending of the classes as much as the content. The content I like in a class is the reminders about the mini adjustments that correct the postures. Other than that I like the teacher to be quiet to allow for the postures to be. Thank you both so much.
A friend recommended Boho Beautiful to me and I can't imagine my life without it now. Depending on the day, I go to her classes for a great workout, a needed meditation or for inspiration through their blog videos. So grateful for the content you create!! Thank you
Amazing Yoga retreat, mindful and precise! Thank you so much Juliana and Mark! you are angels :)
Simply the best! I feel extremely grateful to receive the gift of these heartfelt workouts.
Sincere, calming & challenging at the same time and truly encouraging training. you feel the beings behind. Thank you for your generosity.
I have been doing video-based exercise programs for 40 years. Your work is my favourite by far! Your technique is impeccable, your delivery so loving and kind while the videography and location and music turn it all into a mini spa vacation every day! I am so grateful for the love you send to us all through your beautiful work! Jill Donahue
Love this community and one of the best online yoga I've tried
I love all their programs as well as all their free stuff in Youtube. Lots of exercises are too hard for me but I am amazed to see how much have I improved my strength and flexibility and how much I enjoy the lessons, specially Vinyasa flows and Yin Yoga. I am totally new to yoga and this has been a blessing. Thank you so much for all you do.
I love the outdoor settings and Juliana’s soothing voice. I look forward to taking a Boho Beautiful class every day!
Boho Beautiful is very nicely designed, inspiring, and full of positive vibes. Juliana is vey friendly, calming, thanks very much for all!
I absolutely love Boho Beautiful and look forward to the videos everyday! This was the best decision to subscribe to this app!
I started using Boho Beautiful during a difficult time about two years ago. I was in a dark and lonely place and as I started to incorporate the yoga and meditations in my life, it has allowed me to connect with myself and truly give me peace in times where i thought it would be hard to do so. I started with the Boho in 10 days that i was gifted and from there, i have followed the videos on Youtube to now purchasing The retreat.
Honestly, even when i dont feel like working out, these videos have helped me get out of my head and be in the moment of moving my body.
Thank you for providing a peaceful and blissful space.
It is great, I love it!
It is really amazing the way Juliana and Mark work hard in this project, and it is amazing the way the can actually reach the hearts of people. They are a spot of light in this word, and I hope that this will have bigger results one day, to allow this world to shine brighter. Thanks 🙏
Look forward to the videos every single day! Love Juliana's Boho Retreat.
Je suis plutôt yoga, et pilate en complement de temps en temps.
Juliana donne le meilleure d'elle même, dans la générosité afin que vous puissiez être contents de vos séances.
Elle est très pro, (ex danseuse je pense) , souriante. les mouvements sont parfaits et bien expliqués.
Bravo aussi à son compagnon qui organise films site etc....
Pro ! Et sympa.!
J ai acheté une retraite de 7 jours .
J 'en suis contente , cela me pousse plus loin dans l'effort et la découverte.
Les séances s'enchaînent bien.
Bon équilibre, bon ressenti !
Boho Beautiful is rated 4.95 based on 2,590 reviews