Boho Beautiful Reviews

of reviewers recommend Boho Beautiful
Read Boho Beautiful Reviews

About Boho Beautiful:

Boho Beautiful is a yoga & healthy lifestyle brand that provides all kinds of video content & digital programs aimed to help people raise their frequency & vibration. <3

contact@bohobeautiful.life

Sidney By The Sea

Tell us how Boho Beautiful made you happy
Leila Boyer
Pilar Adrada​
Hi, thanks for asking about the review. I love ur work, very inspiring and professional. I give 4 stars because it took 3 months to receive the DVD and once i got it, the cardio workouts were kinda hard for me and the one legged dog poses are very bad for my feet. It was my fault for not knowing it was about fitness to lose weight. But i still love the DVD even though i only practice the long yoga part. I totally recommend the DVD but next time i would only order just yoga for flexibility, and relaxation. Let me know somehow if u have DVD for just this. Love ur work, keep it up, Thanks for all ur posts, Love and light ❤
I’ve enjoyed my purchase (yin yoga course) very much. The videos are very well made and set a perfect ambiance for a yin experience. The only thing I didn’t like was the practical fact that I never found out how to download my purchase onto my phone which always made me dependent on WiFi connection.
Hallo Juliana and Mark, the Detox program had some positive Impact in my health system. I felt something is going wrong in my Body and needed a quick solution how to get my Body and mind healthy again. The time i gave to my body was very rewarding. I felt stronger and could Focus better. The only thing witch chalanged me the most was the food, getting all the fresh tropical fruits and even the other things Like Quinoa,...was kind of hard to get in the mountains. It took a lot of energy to get supliments or the actual ingreediance. Sorry about my spelling, i am not used to write in English. Thanks a lot. Greets
I really enjoy both of the programs I have, Transform and Complete. I would like the videos to be longer, I’m used to work out for long periods of time and with the short videos it becomes harder for me to take the time, i play two videos in a row sometimes, but having to stop and play another video is a bit disencouraging. I would love for you guys to make a series of videos of advanced yoga 🙏. Besides those small details, i love your programs, keep up with the good work!
Beautiful little book, resourceful and well done!
Good quality necklace, and exactly what I wanted it to be
The Yin-Yoga videos are incredibly therapeutic, one hour with a dedicated and beautiful voice and postures. I always feel so liberated after these classes. If you are looking for a hour of self time, I would really recommend this. The first months I ended up crying after the postures, because you are really forced to understand how you feel in that moment.
Keep up the amazing work. God Bless!
I am achieving my goal through Bobo's programs. Excellent flow through exercises and poses. Very calming and beneficial to my body and mind!
You are beautiful
The new Program is good. It is great fun to go with Juliana and try the new Excercises. I love her way to combine all the different yoga assanas with fitness Elements. But I would also look Forward to a program which focuses on calmer Yoga Assanas. It can be challenging too but for me, the fitness component is not forcingly necessary. Nevertheless, I wish the best for Boho Beautiful and that you never Forget having fun at work, enjoy life :-)
Excellent training program. Always varied and complete. An advanced yoga program would be great?
I really like the sound on the background. I also loved the things that you talked about regarding the topic each day.
After discovering Boho Beautiful on YouTube, it quickly became my "go-to" yoga workout provider. The classes and material have only continued to improve over time. I purchased the Boho Complete series and while I love it, I must say that the classes that Juliana has been posting lately I love even more. The next time they come out with full length programming for purchase, I'll definitely buy again.
Loved my gemstone necklace. Very beautiful simple which is how I like my jewelry. After a couple months of wearing the necklace all the time (Sleep, work, exercise, showering) the necklace rope pulled out of clasp from back. I ordered a new string from amazon to keep wearing the stone part. Other than the failiure of string by clasp, it’s been perfect.
J'aime l'aspect dynamique et professionnel de ces vidéos. on apprend a se dépasser.
Guys I’m love with your programs however it’s not that easy to the download process, as everytime I have to log in or digit the code to get the video downloaded I think that it might be useful for the future to create the app that you can easily update, this would be super User friendly that being said I’m very satisfied with the program Love and light Giorgia
The workout videos are very easy to follow along and there are a lot of modifications.
I love the contents and love the workout too.
Boho Beautiful is rated 4.96 based on 3,288 reviews