Boho Beautiful Reviews

5.0
Based on 3,462 reviews
Read Boho Beautiful Reviews

About Boho Beautiful:

Boho Beautiful is a yoga & healthy lifestyle brand that provides all kinds of video content & digital programs aimed to help people raise their frequency & vibration. <3

contact@bohobeautiful.life

Sidney By The Sea

Tell us how Boho Beautiful made you happy
Thank you for the beautiful guidance and energy! My journey with you started years back and I can’t be more grateful. You are truly amazing, inspirational and kind people! Namaste 💕
Thanks for all the loving encouraging words in these sessions. Your reminding me to breath has made a huge difference.
Just fantastic!
Thank you ! This is a beautiful book with lots of delicious recipes. 😋 🧡
Best yoga classes ever :)
Boho Beautiful is fantastic, they have so much to offer in yoga. Different styles, lengths of classes and everything you could hope that a yoga and heathly living site can offer. I can't say enough about it, but to give it a try!
I recently started the journey. This is the most beautiful journey for my physical and spiritual well-being.
I absolutely love the Yin Yoga Classes🙏I feel deep peace, bliss and purification❤️especially in times of covid and war all around us
Boho beautiful is beautifully and thoughtfully produced. I am grateful for what Juliana and Mark are sharing with the world.
I have tried all the programs except the prenatal and the 10 day yoga one. The Yoga retreat was my favorite one. It definitely expanded my horizons. It would be cool if they made a program for hatha yoga. The exercise ones were awesome too. I liked the yoga videos in the detoxify program but not too crazy about the recipes. There are many variations for the poses and everything is explained very well and the videos are beautiful and very profound. Thank you guys for everything.
I've loved all the content Juliana and Mark has offered me so far so big thank you! I've also recommended Boho Beautiful Yoga for my friend.
I find it very inspiring. It gets me on the mat. Thank you for all your hard work that you do.
I have been doing yoga within a home practice since I was 12 in 94. I never enjoyed going to a class as I always preferred the deeper inner quiet that could be achieved within my own personal practice. I found Juliana at the beginning... when the C stood for confidence😉 and my practice was able to advance more than I think would have ever been possible. I'm super grateful for this content everyday.
Boho Beautiful is a yoga experience like no other. Juliana are Mark are masters in their practice and inspiring love and light into the world and rasing the vibration. I recently purchased Ascension and it has truly been life changing.
Boho Beautiful is absolutely amazing! I have been following Juliana and Mark for years and now currently in the middle of the prenatal program (that is awesome and helps so much). Great positive vibes, super informative, they are just a great program/people
I just purchased the Transform program and I LOVE IT. It is very challenging but the results are amazing. I also like Juliana’s voice. It is so soothing and makes me go forward even when I feel like I want to give up.
Boho Beautiful retreat has been such a gift during this time.
Inspiring, supportive, motivating, guiding.
Juliana and Mark are beautiful souls! Their programs and mission are helping me everyday to find my balance and ground myself. Even though it is a program in streaming, it feels live! Thank you!!!!
Boho beautiful changed my life. In a difficult time their yoga classes brought me into a deep sense of relaxation physically and that created more space for me mentally and spiritually. I started to understand that there was no satisfaction in trying to find happiness outside myself and that I was exactly where I was supposed to be. I now join them on the mat everyday.
Boho Beautiful is rated 4.96 based on 3,462 reviews