Boho Beautiful Reviews

5.0
Based on 3,631 reviews
Read Boho Beautiful Reviews

About Boho Beautiful:

Boho Beautiful is a yoga & healthy lifestyle brand that provides all kinds of video content & digital programs aimed to help people raise their frequency & vibration. <3

contact@bohobeautiful.life

Sarah Kimmel
Sarah Kimmel
Boho Beautiful 5 star review on 26th January 2023
Christine Detert
Boho Beautiful has been incredibly helpful during my post pregnancy journey which was when I first found their videos on YouTube and continues to be after almost two years have passed now. It has brought a totally new perspective to my workout and fitness routine as well as my mental health and it just doesn’t get boring so thank you guys so much for dedicating your work to the people who are lucky enough to find you in todays online jungle. So thank you Juliana & Mark!
I joined the free yoga for thirty days on the Boho Beautiful YouTube channel and I love it so much I will be continuing my membership. The practices really challenge me and it’s great cause I can do a practice and meditation before I log on for work which puts me in a more positive frame of mind.
Гарно підібрано все: вправи, звук, картинка ❤️
I love all your programs
I love everything about Boho Beautiful….. the energy, positivity, sincerity, calmness, honesty, beauty….. shall I go on? I always feel better after a moment of yoga or meditation with these two beautifully enlightened humans who are so kind and generous in their sharing.
Boho Beautiful is my favorite way to do yoga.
We love Boho Beautiful. My husband and I do a 30 minute yoga class every morning and we are certainly feeling the benefits from it. I'm also following a pilates course which has really helped my bad back. The videos are shot in such beautiful locations, with a vast array of classes to suit all your needs.
I love the west Juliana speaks to us. It is very gentle. I have used other yoga videos on YouTube, but they aren’t as quality as hers for a couple reasons. 1. Juliana takes me to different places in the world. I do not like watching someone in their living room. It is not inspiring, as I don’t experience anything new. I love the beauty of the places she travels. I love the video quality. Who is her videographer? I would love the contact info for my life coaching business! 2. She talks WITH me and not AT me. It feels more experiential than giving a list of instructions. Lastly, can you share where she gets her headbands? I would love to get a few, they are so pretty!
Life changing. Thank you Boho Beautiful for bringing so much light and inspiration to the world. Best yoga and pilates app ever xo
Very best quality workouts!
Boho Beautiful is the top Pilates/yoga videos out there. I have every app, have purchased every single package and continue to love them. I have been following Boho for over 4 years now. I had a major back surgery last year (I'm 35, 4 kids including twins and have degenerate disc disease). All four kids were under the age of 10, three under the age of 4. Once the doctor gave me the ok to workout after a long time in PT I immediately started with slow yoga from Boho and gradually worked my way back up to Pilates boot camp. Today I am fit, healthy and feel zero pain. So, thank you. If Boho asks for ANYTHING, I will help however I can. You guys are inspiring and you've helped me in so many ways. Thank you Esther McDonald
Boho Beautiful is my favorite brand for yoga and pilates. I have followed them for 2-3 years. I like the variety of exercise, both for the body and the mind. I like that there is a load for different muscle groups, with different intensities. I am also impressed by the videos themselves - by the selection of the setting, the nature, the music, the sense of detail... exceptional professionalism
I just find Julianas meditations so uplifting . My family is going through a hard time with family illness and before getting bus today did 5 minute meditation. Really enhances my life the meditations.
Always great workout with Boho Beautiful!
Sito e app veramente belli e completi. Yoga, pilates ,workout, meditazione e alimentazione sana . Video bellissimi e lezioni per tutti i livelli. Fantastici i calendari che propongono ogni mese un obbiettivo diverso sia fisico che spirituale
I can always find a yoga video to match how I’m feeling and my energy level. These yoga practices always help to calm me.
Love it! Especially the meditation
Outstanding Service, thank you!
i have and love all Boho Beautiful programs. just did the first class of this one and it felt amazing. such a great class. might become one of my most favorite ones.
Despite having not grown tired yet of the many free videos on Boho Beautiful channel, I have decided to gift myself some more long practices and I have been practicing them everyday since. Heartfelt thank you for making these products available!
Boho Beautiful is rated 5.0 based on 3,631 reviews