Boho Beautiful Reviews

5.0
Based on 3,664 reviews
Read Boho Beautiful Reviews

About Boho Beautiful:

Boho Beautiful is a yoga & healthy lifestyle brand that provides all kinds of video content & digital programs aimed to help people raise their frequency & vibration. <3

contact@bohobeautiful.life

Boho Beautiful 5 star review on 27th January 2023
Christine Detert
Boho Beautiful 5 star review on 27th January 2023
Christine Detert
I began flowing with boho beautiful over three years ago and was hooked immediately! The yoga then led to meditations, work outs, podcasts and now sporting their clothes everywhere! Simply love this entire brand and the t-shirts and yoga outfits I purchased are wonderful quality and I hope to be able to afford more very soon!!
I absolutely love Boho Beautiful! I signed up for the app last summer and use it daily. It's nice to have both yoga and meditation content all in one and then be able to calendar out what I want to do.
Boho Beautiful yoga videos have completely changed my body and mind —- I am so grateful for Juliana and Mark for producing such amazing classes. I have spent the last 5 years as a loyal Boho Beautiful fan and will continue to be for years to come!
Juliana and Mark have changed my life. Their brand, their mission, their embodiment of all things peace, love, balance and health are beyond inspirational. I could never thank them enough for doing what they do and being who they are.
I use this app daily. Having a routine with a daily yoga practice has changed my life. Not only do I practice regularly, my husband and kids join me as well. Boho Beautiful official offers so many guided yoga flows, with challenges included or peaceful meditations. There is something for every day. Literally, hours of any kind of yoga you need. I love it so much. Also, If I'm going into the mountains with no service, I can plan ahead and download what I need so I don't have to skip a day off my mat. This feature is awesome!
I discovered Boho Beautiful this past summer after having COVID. I have done yoga for 20-plus years but with the pandemic, I had stopped going to class and was not getting on my mat as much. Juliana and Mark are such wonderful yogic guides, their voice and their message resonate with me. Joining Official is the best money I have spent on self-care. I am now on my mat daily, and I am doing meditation as well--new for me. I particularly like their encouragement to live yogic principles off the mat. There is a wide variety of videos to watch--never boring. I am very thankful I found Boho Beautiful.
Boho Beautiful 5 star review on 4th February 2023
Beautiful and deep yoga & meditation experience, both for the body and the heart. I absolutely love and highly recommend Boho Beautiful.
I have been involved with Boho Beautiful for at least 7 years now, and the incredible quality, consistency and branding have been on point the entire time. Not only is the content beautifully crafted, but always delivered with heart, grace and authenticity.
Boho Beautiful changed my life! I would recommend to anyone looking to get into yoga, meditation or change their outlook on life. There is tons of content available for free on YouTube, by purchasing a premium program or by paying for a subscription on their app or website. There is something for everyone at any stage in life! Classes range from quick (5min miracles) to hour long classes that can help build up strength, stamina and flexibility.
I LOVE everything about Boho Beautiful. Talk about authentic humans, delivering beautiful products and yoga classes and meditations. This is where I go for it all. So grateful to have found this incredible couple and company.
Transform programme, great
Honest, authentic, 110% effort, creative, healthful, motivating, educational, supportive, allows for opportunity to try & get started ......can't say enough
My life’s journey has been truly blessed and positively impacted since discovering Julianna & Mark (aka “Boho Beautiful”) online years ago. I knew you two were creating something special. Much heartfelt appreciation for your teachings and letting me be a part of your lives. It’s been wonderful to experience the growth within my mind, body, and soul. No matter the significant curve balls life has thrown I’ve found peace and myself on the mat. A way to keep moving forward. I practice either Yoga, Pilates, Meditation and sometimes all three 6-7 days a week. I don’t know what I would’ve done without you Juliana and Mark. My goal is to successfully complete every video and program you develop! I am impressed with how Boho Beautiful continues to advance their own practices. They are constantly learning and evolving. I’m happy to say there is often something new and exciting with continually released content. It’s been a bonus to purchase some yoga clothing items made with such thoughtfulness, love, and eco friendly materials. Thanks. Please take care of each otherJulianna and Mark, and your family. Best wishes in this moment and coming time. I can’t wait to see what comes next. -R *Special thanks to the team behind the scenes who help bring everything together as well. We know and feel your presence too!
Juliana and Mark have created such an incredible, honest, awe-inspiring platform for all things they are involved with. The heartfelt yoga sessions are what first attracted me to Boho Beautiful but it is their passion to live a life that is conscious of all living things and the efforts that they make in every single endeavor that they embark on that leaves me feeling happy with every dollar and minute spent with them. Thank you for being amazing humans and for spreading the love, light and knowledge that you do!
Life Aquatic Leggings & Top They just arrived and I am in love. They are so soft and comfortable. So many great things about them: Love that they come just to my belly button, not high rise half way up my stomach. Love that the pants and top both move with my body, not like I've been stuffed into my clothes. Love that they feel light and airy, not like some that are so thick and tight. They feel like a kiss to the skin. They fit to size and are amazing. Thank you. I just placed another order. 😉
Bonjour, Je viens de recevoir la commande qui a été faite le 26 décembre. J'ai trouvé le délai un peu longue. Par contre je suis ravie de la qualité des vêtements, c'est vraiment très bien. Merci pour avoir développer ses produits avec autant de passion, cela se ressent. Cordialement Jacqueline
I discovered Boho Beautiful more than 6 years ago. Because of them I decided to try yoga for a first time 2,5 years ago. Boho beautiful is a perfect combination of everything you need.
Boho beautiful has changed my life for the better in such deep, and in so many, ways. Thank you Mark and Juliana 🙏💛
Boho Beautiful 5 star review on 27th January 2023 Boho Beautiful 5 star review on 27th January 2023
Juliana & Mark have brought more light to this very dark world. Every morning I wake to start my daily yoga ritual I am so excited to see what they will offer. I am always amazed when I choose my daily program that it's exactly what my mind, body, and soul is needing. Keep shining bright.
I am so glad that I found Boho Beautiful. I had been looking to get back into yoga and when I saw your videos I was hooked. Both the scenery & your instructions are amazing. Thank You!
Boho Beautiful is rated 5.0 based on 3,664 reviews