Boli Optics Reviews

of reviewers recommend Boli Optics
Read Boli Optics Reviews

About Boli Optics:

Boli Optics Microscope Supplier sells professional microscopes, microscope accessories, and magnifying lamps. We offer parts and accessories compatible with Leica, Olympus, Nikon, and Zeiss, and more. We supply research laboratories, medical centers, universities, industrial manufactures, factories, and more. Our engineers and technicians provide technical support and design & manufacture custom microscope products for your applications. Our products are manufactured under ISO 9001 quality control standards. We also provide OEM service. Since 1994, our talented team has been working in the optics industry and serving our customers whole-heartedly. Based in Southern California, we offer fast, same day shipping from our local warehouses.

909-931-3623

sales@bolioptics.com

8762 Lanyard Court

Tell us how Boli Optics made you happy
Would you like to add photos or videos?
Boli Optics 5 star review on 31st March 2020
More Photos & Videos
I needed a replacement diffuser for my 12 year old desk lamp - manufacturer unknown. I called Boli, who carries diffusers for their own units. The measurements, by width, were the same for my original and their replacement; their rep reminded me it may not be an exact fit but I chanced it, buying it anyway. Fine product, fine price, fast polite service. We’d spoken by quickly returned phone calls and I e-mailed photos of my old diffuser. I’ll remember and recommend them.
Hi Greg,

Thank you for the positive review on your recent purchase of our replacement diffuser. We're glad to see that the ring light was a perfect fit for your desk lamp!
Please do not hesitate to reach out to us if we can be of any assistance in the future.

BoliOptics Team
My most pleasurable experience with this transaction was communication.. it was excellent. I say this as the item I wanted was on extended backorder, which I didn't have a problem with because I was in no hurry. They kept me updated and even with all the problems with this Coronavirus they were able to deliver at or near the estimated time. The item (lighted magnifying glass w/ 3 diopters) was exactly what I wanted. Seems well constructed and the lighting is very good. To me, the neatest feature is that it comes with three (3) diopters... 300, 500, and 800. And they're glass, NOT cheap plastic. So far I'm very happy with my purchase and would not hesitate to purchase from these people again.
Hello JMA,

Thank you for sharing with us your experience with our LED Clamp Magnifier Lamp. We value your feedback and will be shared with our team to ensure we continue to provide great customer service.
We continue to service our customers through this time, while taking all precautionary measures to reduce to the spread of Covid-19. We're here to help so we encourage anyone who has questions or special requests to contact us.

BoliOptics Team
I bought an excellent 60X Plan LWD objective from Boli Optics at a very competitive price. I'm getting a much closer look at pond critters and the resolution is surprisingly good for such a high powered objective. I'm using it with a LW Scientific Revelation III binocular microscope, a Canon DSLR Rebel T6s camera and MacBookPro computer.
Hello,
Thank you for leaving us a positive review for our 60X plan LWD objective, we really appreciate your support. We're glad to read that this objective had been able to allow you to view the specimen from the pond more clearly and at a closer view.
Please do not hesitate to contact us if you have any questions or need another recommended objective for your LW Scientific Revelation III binocular microscope.

BoliOptics Team
We requested a quote to buy their 5D Adjustable LED Clamp Magnifier. We needed them ASAP. BoliOptics turned our order around in One day. Thank you BoliOptics team for your fast service.
Hi Michael,

Thank you for leaving a positive review for our 5D adjustable LED clamp magnifier, we appreciate it as it really helps our business. We always do our best to service and support our customers so we're glad to read that we were able to do that for you for this order.
Please do not hesitate to contact us in the future if you need any further assistance or requests, we're here to always help.

BoliOptics Team
The item I wanted was on backorder. I went ahead and placed the order and found the communication and updated information excellent! Once the item finally arrived, everything was in order and works just as I had hoped. I will get a lot of use out of this.
Hello JMA<
Thank you for sharing with us your experience, we value it highly. Thank you again for your patience as we worked on getting your order delivered to you as soon as possible. Our first priority is providing great customer service with lasting quality products so we're glad to read we were able to do that for this order.
Please reach out if you have questions, we're here to always help!

BoliOptics Team
I ordered the floor lamp magnifier with lamp as a hobby light. The items shipped and arrived very fast despite the virus adversities right now. The device works awesome I can easily see the tiniest of beads and small stitches in my work clearly without eye strain. Thank you so much!
Hi Pamela,

Thank you for sharing your experience with us, we really appreciate it. We're glad to read that we were able to provide you quick service and a great product. Along with shipping same day, we are taking additional safety measures to reduce the spread of Covid-19.
Feel free to always reach out for any questions!

BoliOptics Team
An outstanding service in every way. Expert advice, rapid delivery and high quality product.
Hello Lily,
Thank you for your positive review, we really appreciate it. Our goal is provide our customers great service and products so were glad to read we were able to do that for you.
Please do not hesitate to contact us if you have any questions or requests. Have a great day!

BoliOptics Team
Efficient web ordering and customer service very responsive by email.
Hello Julie,
Thank you for leaving us a positive review, we really appreciate it! We strive to provide everyone with great customer service so we're glad to read that we were able to do that for you.

We hope to win your business again!

BoliOptics Team
It worked very well when I used it to inspect electronic circuit boards. Because it is stereo, I could manipulate and fix parts on the board. Because the microscope supports are flexible, I could see more of the board than if it had a fixed support.
Hello,
Thank you for taking the time to leave us a positive review, we really appreciate it! We're glad to read that this microscope has helped to inspect electronic circuit boards. We always recommend this microscope FS12050125 for these type of inspections as the gooseneck stand gives our customers that needed flexibility.

Please feel free to email or call us if you need a recommendation for an accessory for this microscope.

BoliOptics Team
The customer service is beyond excellent. I had an issue with a gift and they were friendly and accommodating. All my interactions were positive and I would highly recommend Boli Optics. I should also note that the microscope exceeded my expectations.
Hello Maya,
Thank you for your positive review, this really helps our business. We always encourage our customers and potential customers to give us a call or send us an email with any questions they may have - we are more than happy to help!

We hope to have you as a customer again!

BoliOptics Team
We bought two nice microscopes, it works perfectly beyond our expectation.
The front desk lady was very nice.
Hello Hengry,

Thank you for leaving us a positive review, it really helps our business! We're glad to read that Marianna was able to provide you great customer service.
Please do not hesitate to give us a call or send us an email, if you have any questions or inquiries for your microscopes!

BoliOptics Team
El microscopio estereoscópico que recibí es de buena calidad. ¡Gracias por enviar internacionalmente!
Hola Silvia,
Gracias por dejarnos un comentario, lo apreciamos. Hacemos todo lo posible para enviar el mismo día para pedidos internacionales, nos complace leer que recibió los suyos.
Esperamos volver a ganar su negocio.

Sinceramente,

BoliOptics Team
I've purchased many microscopes in the past over the course of my career but I can honestly say my BoliOptics microscope has been the best considering the price I got it for. It was great to know that it has a 5 year warranty just in case.
Hi Cynthia,

Thank you for sharing with us your experience with our microscope. We strive to provide great quality products with affordable prices to all our customers.
All our microscopes have a 5 year warranty so do not hesitate to contact us if you have any questions!

BoliOptics Team
Please go take a look at their website! They have a great selection of microscopes and accessories. The microscope I ordered came here quickly considering it was international shipping.
Hi Tobias,

Wow, thanks for the awesome review! We try our best to ship same day to domestic and international orders, so we're glad to read you received your microscope quickly.

We hope to win your business again soon!

BoliOptics Team
I love the camera that came with my microscope. The camera software has been easy to use.
Hi Aubrey,

We're glad to read that the camera has been easy to use. Don't hesitate to contact us for any microscope solutions in the future!

BoliOptics Team
Considering how much I paid for this microscope, the image quality is amazing. I can’t believe this microscope in this very reasonable price range, can perform so well. Worth every dollar!
Hello Devin,

Thank you for your positive review, we really appreciate it! We're glad that this microscope has exceeded your expectations.
We do our best to provide the best quality with affordable prices for our customers.

BoliOptics Team
The customer service was great! I spoke with Mariana and she was able to find me the right objective over the phone. Will buy from them again forsure!
Hi Jean,

We're glad to read that our customer service was to your standards. Please do not hesitate to give us another call or send us email with any future questions!

BoliOptics Team
Purchased the Boli Optics Phase Contrast Microscope PH13040311 for teaching to test live blood samples. Team was very satisfied with quality of optics, and view of specimen was very clear.
Hi Blanca,
Thank you for leaving us a positive review, we appreciate it! It was a pleasure meeting you last week. We're glad to hear that the slides will work great with your students!
We hope to see you back again soon.
Happy holidays!

- BoliOptics Team
Great job getting me a part that wasn’t in your catalog
Hi Jeff,

Thank you for your positive review, we appreciate it! We're happy to read that we were able to get you that part for your microscope. Don't hesitate to contact us for any microscope or magnifier needs in the future!

BoliOptics Team
Boli Optics is a great company to do business with. They are super friendly and helpful. We had several issues with our delivery (not their issues) and they were always there to help with a smile. Once we received our item, we gave it an A+.
I definitely recommend this company.
Hi Rhonda,
Thanks so much for sharing your experience with us. We're more than happy to help, we're just glad that you recieved your item. We really appreciate you taking the time to share your feedback with us!

We hope to have you as a customer again!

- BoliOptics Team