Bookaway Reviews

92.31%
Industry Average
Great service
posted 1 year ago - Anonymous
My wife and I booked a bus from Kathmandu to Pokhara. We had a few questions and their customer service was quick to reply. Site is easy to navigate and they don't have any hidden costs like some other companies.
posted 1 year ago - Michael K.
Booked a bus from Yangon the Bagan and had a great journey. You really get a good value for your money- the bus was comfortable, great service.
posted 1 year ago - Emily
I booked a ferry from El Nido to Coron - this was the only site that actually explained how this ferry works and sold this service online. After I booked it there was a typhoon on the day of the departure, and they helped me to get a free ticket the next day with no hassle. Great service.
posted 1 year ago - Jen
I booked a bus from Bangkok to Chiang Mai through the site - I got the ticket immediately after booking, and a few days later I had to change the departure date because my girlfriend got sick - I contacted the support and they changed it no problems. Great service.
posted 1 year ago - David
Was great service!
posted 1 year ago - Benji
This is the only place I was able to book the bus to Banaue in advance and actually get the ticket by email. Great service.
posted 1 year ago - Shuli
Perfect service and well organized
posted 1 year ago - Anonymous
Good service
posted 1 year ago - Ahmed A.
Excellent service :)
posted 2 years ago - Alexa A.