Bookaway Customer Service Reviews

Bookaway have a Customer Service Grade of A.

A

92.31%
Industry Average
" Great service "
posted 9 months ago - Anonymous
" My wife and I booked a bus from Kathmandu to Pokhara. We had a few questions and their customer service was quick to reply. Site is easy to navigate and they don't have any hidden costs like some other companies. "
posted 9 months ago - Michael K.
" Booked a bus from Yangon the Bagan and had a great journey. You really get a good value for your money- the bus was comfortable, great service. "
posted 9 months ago - Emily
" I booked a ferry from El Nido to Coron - this was the only site that actually explained how this ferry works and sold this service online. After I booked it there was a typhoon on the day of the departure, and they helped me to get a free ticket the next day with no hassle. Great service. "
posted 9 months ago - Jen
" I booked a bus from Bangkok to Chiang Mai through the site - I got the ticket immediately after booking, and a few days later I had to change the departure date because my girlfriend got sick - I contacted the support and they changed it no problems. Great service. "
posted 9 months ago - David
" Was great service! "
posted 10 months ago - Benji
" This is the only place I was able to book the bus to Banaue in advance and actually get the ticket by email. Great service. "
posted 10 months ago - Shuli
" Perfect service and well organized "
posted 10 months ago - Anonymous
" Good service "
posted 1 year ago - Ahmed A.
" Excellent service :) "
posted 1 year ago - Alexa A.
Bookaway