Bookaway Q&A

3 Questions   /   1 Answers
58% of reviewers recommend Bookaway

Got a Question?

Hello.. I’m planning my trip to Vietnam by using your buses.. 1) Phnom Penh to HCMC - 1 May, 1100-1700 2) HCMC to Dalat - 1 May - 2320-0720 3) Dalat to Nha Trang - 6 May, 1200-1545 4) Nha Trang to Hoi An - 9 May, 1930-0530 5) Hoi An to Danang - 13 May, 1345-1430 6) Danang to Hue - 16 May, 1430-1715 7) Hue to Hanoi - 19 May, 1730-0700 8) Hanoi to Sapa - 23 May, 1330-1930 (3pax) 9) Sapa to Hanoi - 27 May, 2200-0330 (3pax) It’s a Long route.. can u help me?

Your answer has been saved, your answer is very valuable as it will help many other customers. Thank you!

Click here to view your answer
will i get the ticket straight after the payment?

Click here to view your answer
I want to book a bus from Vientiane to Siem Reap through Bookaway, the website gives me that operator : VIP Bus PAR SENGCHALEAN. Someone knows if it's legit? Because I can't find any information about that bus company so I am scared that it is a scam ...

Click here to view your answer
I am in the same boat as you are, concerned its the only operator doing that trip. Did you book the bus in the end?

Create Free Account Now

Fill the details below & get instant access