Bookbyte Reviews

of reviewers recommend Bookbyte
Read Bookbyte Reviews

About Bookbyte:

Since we began as a home-based enterprise in 1999 we have grown steadily, thanks to our customers, yet retained that family-style approach to doing business that we think is the real key to our success. We treat our staff like we would ourselves, and they, in turn, go the extra mile for customers like you.

Our friendly and experienced customer service team is committed to helping you every step of the way. Like replying to your emails or chats courteously and promptly, and making sure that when you reach out to us, we provide you with the answers you're looking for.

Tell us how Bookbyte made you happy
Easy to work with and check came quickly! Thanks Bookbyte!
Website is very easy. Would love to see the process move along a little faster but overall was good.
Quick easy process. Thanks again!
Bookbyte made it easy to sell and receive cash! They gave me the best price over all the competitors!! Great experience!
Good job, thanks guys!
I have nothing but good things to say about Bookbyte. They were paying the most for the textbook that I was selling. I have used other big names in the past and have not had good experiences. My texts have been like new condition and I have had other companies offer me one price and then after they receive my book, claim it was worth less. I will not use that dishonest company ever again. I recommend Bookbyte!
Good reliable and honest textbook selling service. Super easy to get a cash-in value for my books, easy and free postage service, and I got my cash quickly. The amount I was offered was what I was given. Highly recommend for selling books.
Very fast payment
I had a textbook to sell. Bookbyte gave me a fair price, I mailed the book to them and they mailed a check to me. The process was very smooth and simple. I highly recommend!
Easy process to sell my textbook. Sent the book by the free shipping label and promised price is promptly deposited within few days.
It was good not a scam they paid me.
Fast and easy
I received a quite fast and easy, and got a check shortly after they received my books!
Excellent!
Customer service emailed back quickly when I had questions. Paid within their timeline. No issues.
The process was very easy and they paid me for a book that I was no longer using.
Very pleased. They offered the highest buy back and was such an easy process and got the money quick Definitely would recommend
Very minimal communication about receiving my payment. And it took way too long to get the check, joke of a system
Thank you for taking the time to leave a review. I can definitely understand the concern not knowing what is happening with the payment for your order. We do provide information on your order through your Bookbyte.com account, and you can always feel free to reach out to our Customer Service team as we are happy to help. Our records show that your order was received and processed within our estimated 3-5 business day processing period. Your payment was then issued the very next day! Since you selected check by mail, checks can take an estimated 3-7 business days to receive via USPS First Class Mail, but we do also offer PayPal payment options which would have had your payment to you much sooner. If you have any further questions or concerns, please feel free to reach out to our Customer Service team. Thank you, Bookbyte
Efficient service and fair pricing for textbook returns. Very satisfied and have already recommended Bookbyte to others.
Bookbyte is by far one of the simplest and quickest book-buying companies out there! From their excellent communication and customer service to their seamless process and transaction, Bookbyte is the best!
Bookbyte is rated 4.89 based on 892 reviews