Bookmundi Reviews

of reviewers recommend Bookmundi
Courier, Own Driver
Email, Live Chat, Telephone
2 - 3 Hours

Tell us how Bookmundi made you happy
I had to ask for a fund return because of Corona cancellations . The communication ist clear and fast and the refund in action. I can recommend bookmundi!
All of my interactions and transactions with Bookmundi have been far beyond anything I could expect. Super fast support and replies. When one of my destinations shut down after I places a deposit, Bookmundi told me to expect a refund in 7 days, I received my refunds in 2 Days! They have gone above and beyond to assist me during this very weird Covid world. As I’ve stated before, Please Give Marie Storm A Huge Raise! She is a huge reason why my experience has been so wonderful. Everyone is great but my personal experience working with Marie made me feel like a celebrity. Thank you!
Great. Now that I know how it works will definitely use again.
I really appreciate the ability to see what is available on a give timeframe and get the trip details displayed in a consistent manner. The actual booking could not be any easier.
Thank you very much for your review Adel. We are working very hard to deliver the best possible user experience and the absolute best supply of great multiday tours all around the world. Thus, highly appreciate your feedback.
We arrived in Spain, March 11, on the 13th 2020, we had to fly to London, and then home. A 10 day trip lost, until today, when the folks at BookMundi went above and beyond to offer us a voucher for future use. The generosity of the voucher and the fact that we have until Dec. 2022 to use it is awesome. Looking forward to rebooking next year for travel in 2022. We will also recommend Bookmundi to friends and family!
Thanks Robin. We are just glad that we could help out. When you book a holiday, we better ensure you get a great experience, even in COVID-19 times. Thanks for your review again.
good service
It should have a better search program as I had a hard time finding my trip to book after I talked to the travel agency. It should have a link to the booking site directly to the trip on the travel agency email. The company contacted me to ask me for direct feedback after I wrote the above and they changed their site this shows they are very customer oriented , thank you
Emma Brown has provided excellent service as we have had our tour cancelled twice. She has gotten the best deal possible dealing with the tour providers. Very professional and considerate.
We made a reservation earlier this year with Bookmundi for our first ever safari trip to Botswana. We were very excited about our holiday, but, unfortunately in the end Covid 19 got in the way and our trip was cancelled. Bookmundi offered us an opportunity to re-book our trip at a later date, but, for us the timescales involved were too short and so we asked for a refund. In this regard, I must say Bookmundi were excellent and with very little fuss we received all the money back into our Credit card account within a very reasonable time frame.. So, well done to Bookmundi and especially their excellent customer service staff (Sarah, Jane and Julie). Despite all the issues the current pandemic has caused, they continued to behave in an extremely professional manner and because of this we'd have no hesitation in booking another holiday with them again and recommend others to do the same.
Thanks for your understanding and review. We are in business to make our customers happy and provide a hassle-free experience, no matter the odds. Happy that we could help out, despite the circumstances being against us. We hope to see you back soon.
This is a second trip I arrange via Bookmundi. I like it because tours I want are accessible via Bookmundi instead other agencies who discriminate age standard.
Response to my request for a refund due to the corona virus was fast and honest. This has not been the case with other similar requests to other companies. This will be remembered when rebooking after the pandemic. Thank you!
When I cancelled my booking due to Covid 19 Sarah was extremely helpful explaining all my options. She managed to get a credit voucher for my deposit which I had expected to lose. The voucher can be used in the next 5 years. Great customer service with prompt replies to my emails. Will certainly bool with bookmundi again.
The lady who I spoke to named Sarah on the customer Service team was extremely helpful, very friendly & always very quick to reply- whenever I had questions she gave exact information. Excellent service!
Due to COVID, I first rescheduled my trip, which they accommodated without any problem. Then because of Sri Lankan travel restrictions, my trip was cancelled. They issued a full refund. The representative I worked with was very responsive and courteous.
Always prompt and on point, trying to help the customer get the maximum from every situation :)
Due to cancellations with COVID-19 we did not take our trip. They have been a pleasure to deal with during the cancellation process.
Before visiting South Africa in Jan-Feb 2020 I decided almost last minute to add Kruger National Park to my trip. Jammie made this the easiest experience ever! He got me a private bungalow with everything I asked for, 1 bush walk and 3 game drives during my 3 day visit. I’m currently working with him again for a return trip this Nov. Even during the current health crisis he would randomly reached out to me to let me know he was still working on building me the perfect trip. He finally got me setup for over a half a month, 2 country trip for a great price. Thank you Jammie! I’m a customer for as long as I can travel.
Booking the tour was an efficient and easy process. However my tour was cancelled by the operator a few days before I was due to travel due to COVID-19 virus restrictions. One week later Bookmundi has refunded my deposit in full. Given the current collapse of tourism in this crisis, Bookmundi has acted swiftly and responsibly. I wish I could say the same about Booking.com who are being very difficult with so called "non-refundable" bookings.
Hi Carl, Thank you very much for informing us. We have kept in contact with your operator throughout the process and have also been informed that you were offered a good solution. Kind Regards, Sarah Customer Service Bookmundi
good approach
Very helpful customer service!!!
Bookmundi is rated 4.68 based on 345 reviews