Bookmundi Reviews

of reviewers recommend Bookmundi
Courier, Own Driver
Email, Live Chat, Telephone
2 - 3 Hours

Tell us how Bookmundi made you happy
it was really easy to book the tour I wanted and Bookmundi was very quick to answer the question had.Excellent service
Sarah, who was my contact person in the Bookmundi organisation, was really phenomenal. Always answering my questions very quickly and completely, it was a pleasure to work with her. Even when something did not exactly go as planned, she quickly resolved the problem, to my complete satisfaction. Highly recommend this company when planning a trip.
Excellent service & quick responses. The staff (Jane) was quick to let me know all the details and available if I need any further information.
Easy layout of the website, easy to understand. Love that you can earn credits booking here to use for future trips/tours etc. Second time I booked with them now. I haven’t had any problems and I recommend them!
Everthing went smoothly and upon having a question the supportteam replied really quickly.
Excellent booking experience, and competitively priced tour package. The fact that Bookmundi is a certified member of the Danish Travel Fund (which is probably better than ABTA), gave me the final push to book. Post-booking experience has been smooth as well. Will use again. Thanks.
Great tour at a great price. The customer service team at Bookmundi was very helpful and forthcoming throughout the booking process, which was seamless as well, albeit I had a few questions to ask before booking. Would definitely recommend them.
Easy booking and a great tour
It was very easy and pain free booking with Bookmundi. My fiance and I wanted to plan a trip to Indonesia for our honeymoon but did not want to go through the hassle of planning it on our own since we want to visit more than 1 island during our 12 day trip. Candice Pigeon was the agent who helped us and was very knowledgeable and accommodating to our requests. Our trip is planned for April of 2020 so we look forward to the adventure!
Quick and easy booking and payment.
Very easy to use website. Our booking was followed up by an email from the Bookmundi team and and offer of the trip directly from the provider. Any enquiries to Bookmundi are answered personally and within 24h. I'd definitely recommend.
Simple quick process with good value trip
Bookmundi (and the trekking company) was very helpful cancelling a trek when I had entered the incorrect travel date and rescheduling the correct date
Very easy ti book and a great tour! 100% recommendable. Our guide, William, was so helpful. He is the best! I fully recommend to book with Devine Africa Safaris. We saw the big 5 in the tour plus other visits non expected that made the tour an unforgettable experience.
So far so good! Leaving on Jan 9th 2020. Will update after trip
Excellent service prior to booking, and excellent tour as well. Highly recommend them.
Very easy booking process and quick response
The service is very good and fast and easy going thank you.
Quick reply. Also customized tour. Very efficient. So far so good. MC
The team at Bookmundi responded to my emails promptly.
They answered all my questions and clarified all the issues.
I am very impressed.
I will definitely use the again and recomend them to my friends.
Many thanks.