Bookmundi Reviews

of reviewers recommend Bookmundi
Courier, Own Driver
Email, Live Chat, Telephone
2 - 3 Hours

Tell us how Bookmundi made you happy
Would you like to add photos or videos?
Very easy booking process and quick response
The service is very good and fast and easy going thank you.
Quick reply. Also customized tour. Very efficient. So far so good. MC
Everything worked very smoothly and easily
The team at Bookmundi responded to my emails promptly.
They answered all my questions and clarified all the issues.
I am very impressed.
I will definitely use the again and recomend them to my friends.
Many thanks.
The book process is very smooth and the vendor answered all my questions and concerns.
Prompt and efficient so made booking very easy and quick
Thanks to the team
Excellent, easy friendly.
Seamless process. processed our booking quickly and responded to our queries promptly. would use them again
I had a great experience booking with Bookmundhi. The agent, Jón, was so helpful and accommodating. I would highly recommend.
Great hostπŸ‘πŸ½ tour was great.
Web site and form is very people friendly
Easy process and quick responses from local suppliers with a little help from the Bookmundi customer service team, thanks Thomas!
Very efficient and good at communicating what was completed, what we were waiting for, and what was next.
easy to book ,lots of choices,best price guarantee
I had a lovely Tour!
Beautiful Nature not far away from Manila City.
My guide Nory was so friendly with a lot of knowledge to the history of the Philippines.

A good tour!
Thanks
The booking experience was very well done. I experiences a technical glitch when I tried to book initially, but it was soon resolved. Moreover, the staff were incredible friendly and helpful throughout the whole process.
I think your site is great for finding a lot of operators and getting some quotes etc.

Please increase the allowable number of inquiries.

Its kind of cool that the messages come in on the web page.......But need an e mail alert to come into the registered e mail address (would be helpful especially if you do not have Bookmundi page open all day)

After the selection process is completed and I have signed up for a particular tour operator..............It would be great to stop communicating through Bookmundi and just e mail directly with the tour operator.

Otherwise, great web site.

Cheers
Very good traveling experience with a kind and helpful guide. The trekking went without any problems. Recommended πŸ‘πŸ»
I hiked the 4 day Inca Trail with Action Peru Treks and I had a great experience during the trek. Our guide, our cook and porters were exceptional. Highly recommended!
Bookmundi is rated 4.72 based on 298 reviews