Bookmundi Reviews

of reviewers recommend Bookmundi
Courier, Own Driver
Email, Live Chat, Telephone
2 - 3 Hours

Tell us how Bookmundi made you happy
The team at Bookmundi responded to my emails promptly.
They answered all my questions and clarified all the issues.
I am very impressed.
I will definitely use the again and recomend them to my friends.
Many thanks.
The book process is very smooth and the vendor answered all my questions and concerns.
Excellent, easy friendly.
Seamless process. processed our booking quickly and responded to our queries promptly. would use them again
I had a great experience booking with Bookmundhi. The agent, Jón, was so helpful and accommodating. I would highly recommend.
Great host👍🏽 tour was great.
Web site and form is very people friendly
Easy process and quick responses from local suppliers with a little help from the Bookmundi customer service team, thanks Thomas!
Very efficient and good at communicating what was completed, what we were waiting for, and what was next.
easy to book ,lots of choices,best price guarantee
Very good traveling experience with a kind and helpful guide. The trekking went without any problems. Recommended 👍🏻
I hiked the 4 day Inca Trail with Action Peru Treks and I had a great experience during the trek. Our guide, our cook and porters were exceptional. Highly recommended!
No problems and if the tour is as good as the booking experience we will be elated. Very impressed thus far and looking forward to a wonderful experience. Magda was terrific
I absolutely love this site and have spoken directly to their customer service, which was a very pleasant experience. Each option is laid out very nicely and seems to provide the detail needed to make an educated decision about my next trip! I am looking forward to booking a trip through this platform.
I was amazed by the speed and quality of the service. The website is very clear and informative. Can't think of anything wrong there!
I am so thankful for Bookmundi. I ended up booking only a day before (less than 12 hours even) for our Arashiyama Rickshaw Tour but they still accommodated us! Our rickshaw drivers were really kind and sweet too, my parents really enjoyed the experience and the stories shared by our rickshaw operators/drivers. Thanks Bookmundi for letting me book this experience with Ebisuya!
Uzbekistan is a wonderful destination. Extremely safe, warm people - big departure from it's soviet republic past. Excellent sightseeing, well organized. Restored monuments help you visualize the glory of cities like this as they stood in the 14th-17th century.

Our tour operated by Responsible Travel (agent Sherzod) did everything well..something we rarely experience on tours like this.

I think they really understood what we wanted from the write-up we provided. We were able to walk around the city, with well placed hotels. Overall, it was very well organized, despite our last minute travel. All our guides spoke fluent English. I would give this tour operator 5-stars, with no reservations.
Dealt with Alex- very responsive to all queries. Look fwd to the tour, hopefully as seamless as the booking :)
I don’t usually do reviews as they can be made up but I’ve been so impressed by Bookmundi that I give it my thanks. First they are responsive. Sarah was very attentive and when there was a problem she took responsibility to sought it out. Also they are competitive and a great place to check out lots of tours from different operators. AAA+++
Bookmundi paired me up with someone who worked with me to get the exact experience I asked for. It was easy to book and communicate via email
Bookmundi is rated 4.72 based on 303 reviews