Bookmundi Reviews

of reviewers recommend Bookmundi
Courier, Own Driver
Email, Live Chat, Telephone
2 - 3 Hours

Tell us how Bookmundi made you happy
Bookmundi (and the trekking company) was very helpful cancelling a trek when I had entered the incorrect travel date and rescheduling the correct date
no complaints so far....
Very easy ti book and a great tour! 100% recommendable. Our guide, William, was so helpful. He is the best! I fully recommend to book with Devine Africa Safaris. We saw the big 5 in the tour plus other visits non expected that made the tour an unforgettable experience.
So far so good! Leaving on Jan 9th 2020. Will update after trip
Excellent service prior to booking, and excellent tour as well. Highly recommend them.
When booking online there was only one tour time (that was incorrect) to choose from. When in fact there were three different tour times. The company quickly reached out to have me select a time. Other than this there has not been any problems. I have had many questions regarding the tours and the company has gotten back to me extremely quickly with answers to my many questions!!!
Very easy booking process and quick response
The service is very good and fast and easy going thank you.
Quick reply. Also customized tour. Very efficient. So far so good. MC
Everything worked very smoothly and easily
The team at Bookmundi responded to my emails promptly.
They answered all my questions and clarified all the issues.
I am very impressed.
I will definitely use the again and recomend them to my friends.
Many thanks.
The book process is very smooth and the vendor answered all my questions and concerns.
Prompt and efficient so made booking very easy and quick
Thanks to the team
Excellent, easy friendly.
Seamless process. processed our booking quickly and responded to our queries promptly. would use them again
I had a great experience booking with Bookmundhi. The agent, Jón, was so helpful and accommodating. I would highly recommend.
Great host👍🏽 tour was great.
Web site and form is very people friendly
Easy process and quick responses from local suppliers with a little help from the Bookmundi customer service team, thanks Thomas!
Very efficient and good at communicating what was completed, what we were waiting for, and what was next.
Bookmundi is rated 4.69 based on 324 reviews