BookPal Reviews

866-522-6657

info@book-pal.com

18101 Von Karman Ave.
Ste 120

How would you rate BookPal ?

"Stefanie worked hard to get us the best price for the books we ordered."
Thank you for your review! Stefanie enjoyed working with you :) We hope you have a wonderful rest of your week!
"Personalized service, super quick response time, felt certain that my order was going to be exactly what I wanted / needed"
Thanks for the feedback! We hope you have a wonderful rest of your week!
"needs were understood. received quote quickly. books were delivered on-time. can i get a discount though on the next purchase? :--)"
Hi Ravi, thanks for the review! Please reach out to sales@book-pal.com when you're ready to place your next order and we'll see what we can do!
"Fast, efficient, and friendly communication from Robin! It was an absolute pleasure working with her."
Thank you, Kirstyn! Robin enjoyed working with you as well. Have a wonderful rest of the week!
"They are quick to help and performed wonderfully!"
Thank you, Scott! We appreciate the review. Enjoy the rest of your week!
"The BookPal staff is helpful, efficient and knowledgeable. Prices are competitive and it's a pleasure to work with them."
Thank you for the kind review, Karen! We enjoyed working with you as well and are glad we were able to help!
"BookPal provide the materials we wanted quickly and economically. Robin was extremely pleasant to work with."
Thank you for your review, Frank! Robin enjoyed working with you. Have a wonderful week!
"The staff are so knowledgeable and quick to respond!"
Thank you for the kind review! We are glad you had a great experience and hope to work with you again!
"In search of a company to purchase a novel to read together with my students for this upcoming fall, I found Bookpal on the internet. I reached out to them in regards to my request for a order, they were quick to respond, very helpful in answering my questions and very affordable on my classroom budget. Thank you Bookpal"
Thanks for the kind review, Rich! We're glad you found us and hope your students enjoy the books. Have a wonderful week!
"BookPal allowed me to complete a task that seemed impossible! My account manager, Robin, was not only interested in my business but the mission and vision of what our organization was trying to accomplish. Our books were shipped extremely fast and arrived sooner than the stated time for delivery. I look forward to working with BookPal on future projects."
Thank you, Taleasha! Robin really enjoyed working with you. We hope your books empower your organization to learn and grow! We look forward to the opportunity to work with you again in the future.
"I have to buy bulk books a lot for training sessions we have for teachers and I can always rely on Book Pal to have what we need in stock and a at a great price. My orders always arrive within the time frame quoted if not earlier earlier and my orders are always correct."
Thank you for your kind words, Jennifer! We're glad you had a wonderful experience and hope to work with you again in the future!
"I order from Book Pal once a year and use the same book for a middle school organization class for kids that want to get a head start on their year. The CSRs are always super helpful and a pleasure to work with. Once again this year our order came well before expected and at a great price. Thanks Book Pal!"
Thank you for the feedback, Lisa! We enjoy working with you and look forward to working with you again in the future. We hope your students enjoy the books!
"The customer service was top notch. They followed-up at every stage so that all material arrived on time and in perfect condition."
Thank you for your kind review, Allison! We enjoyed working with you. Have a great rest of your week!
"I have been using BookPal as a source for trade books and textbooks for our school for the past 6 years. With BookPal I receive outstanding, speedy service, and excellent prices. If I receive any damaged books or an incorrect quantity of books, BookPal remedies the situation immediately. You can't go wrong with BookPal."
Thank you for your kind review, Mary! We enjoyed working with you and look forward to the opportunity to work with you again. Have a wonderful week :)
"Awesome customer service. They found everything I was looking for and I received my shipment in a very timely manner. Robin was excellent to work with. She ensured that my organizations needs were met. Will definitely purchase again and highly recommend their products and service."
Thank you for your kind review, Elaine! We appreciate the feedback and hope you have a wonderful week :)
"We ordered 100 books for an author visit through BookPal. They were exceptionally easy to deal with, and our books arrived in great condition 7 days after shipping (we are on the opposite end of the country). Very impressed, and good price too! I would order through them again, thanks!"
Mia, thank you for your review! We hope your event went well and look forward to the opportunity to work with you again.
"Excellent service! They were able to find the books we needed for great prices! Stefanie was very helpful! :-)"
Thank you for your kind review! Stefanie really enjoyed working with you and we hope to get the opportunity to work with you again in the future :)
"Your customer service folks are outstanding! They were very helpful and answered all my questions."
Thank you, Wendy! We're glad we could answer all the questions you had and hope to get the opportunity to work with you again in the future!
"After much research, I narrowed my choices to two books. I decided to let price guide me. Limited budget. Yuri, a book seller at bookpal, beat the price quoted by Amazon by $2 a book. A savings of $50! I can use the savings toward another awesome read for our youngsters at a later date. Yuri, Thank you for going the extra mile for our team. Yuri and Bookpal Yuri will be my first choice always. Sincerely, Sammi"
Thank you for your kind review, Sammi! Yuri really enjoyed working with you :) We hope you have a great rest of your week!
"I am the Director of Recognition and Appreciation in my company. To get the ball rolling on developing this department into something that can change the lives of everyone who works with us, I needed a specific book that was recommended to me to read - and one I highly recommend to all others - O Great One, by David Novak. While on the search to find this book, I was recommended to use bookpal by one of the wonderful assistants who works in our office. She got me in contact with Robin Woolsey - and it's been all uphill from there! Of course, bookpal was able to get me the books I needed, in the quantity I needed them, for a price cheaper than I would have found elsewhere - but the real way bookpal made me happy was by employing Robin. She is, hands down, one of the most incredible Account Managers I have ever had the great fortune of working with! She was not only very excited to help meet our needs, recommended other items that might help further our goals, and has handled every interaction with a kindness that you really don't see very often - she understands the importance of what we are trying to build in my company, and genuinely finds joy in helping to make our dream of "ensuring each person who works with us knows their value" a reality. I've talk to her via email and on the phone, and in the short time that we have worked with each other, I honestly feel like I can consider her a friend. I work in the service industry, so great service is extremely important to me, and she nails it on all fronts! I fully encourage anyone who needs a book to utilize bookpal as a resource - and I recommend requesting Robin as your contact when doing so - you not only 'won't be disappointed' - you will be more than pleasantly surprised by the amazing creation that she is :) Thank you!"
Zana, thank you so much for this wonderful review! Robin truly enjoyed working with you :) We're glad to see your books are able to inspire and empower those you work with. Have a great rest of the week!
BookPal is rated 4.85 based on 378 reviews

Get ready for our phone call!