BookPal Reviews

866-522-6657

info@book-pal.com

18101 Von Karman Ave.
Ste 120

How would you rate BookPal ?

(optional)

"BookPal helped me maximize a super tight budget! We will definitely be using BookPal for all of our future classroom copies and orders. Thank you!!"
Hi Amy, thank you for your feedback! We look forward to working with you again:) Have a great rest of your week!
"Good service. I'll be back"
Thank you for your review! If there's anything we can do to improve our service, let us know :)
"Great customer service and friendly people"
Thank you for the review, Debbie! We appreciate the feedback.
"Product was on time and in perfect conditio."
Thank you for your review! We really appreciate your feedback.
"Easy to use and delivered very quickly."
Thank you for your kind review! We appreciate your business and hope you have a great rest of your week :)
"Purchase was easy and delivery was fast"
Thank you for your kind review! We hope you have a great rest of your week.
"From the initial contact all the way through till the end, the customer service at BookPal has been top notch and I appreciate the care they gave me!"
Thank you for the kind review, Nicole! We enjoyed working with you and hope you have a great rest of your week :)
"The customer service rep. stayed on top of this, called each time a shipment went out to make sure we received. He was great!"
Thanks for the feedback, Barbara! Have a great rest of your week :)
"Easy fast dependable service."
Thank you for your review, Gail! We appreciate the feedback.
"robin was very responsive and helpful on my purchase"
Thank you for your feedback! Robin really enjoyed working with you. Have a great rest of your week!
"BookPal's customer service could not be easier or more friendly to work with. Whenever we have a bulk order for books, they are our go-to vendor."
We appreciate your feedback and look forward to working with you again!
"arrived in good condition and quickly"
Thank you for the kind review, Louis! Have a great rest of your week :)
"I appreciate receiving this shipment of Gallup resources! The books were well-packed and arrived in good order."
Thank you for the feedback! Please let us know if there is anything we can improve upon for your next order :)
"Everything about this book made me happy. I received the book as a giveaway at a Cvent meeting in January in Kissimmee, FL and fell in love with the book; the fact that the book was made with recycled products and smelled heavenly of granny smith apples was an added bonus. After speaking with Elizabeth Lee at the event to find out more about the book and to see the tri-fold and belly bands, I was very excited as I work on my sections sponsorship program and thought this would be an excellent opportunity to incorporate the sale of ads as an added incentive buy to our sponsoring companies. Our members loved the book, and we do plan on using them as giveaways at not only our section meetings, but as giveaways at other events. Our members loved them as well."
Hi Mark, thank you for your kind review! We enjoyed working with you and are glad you enjoyed the journals!
"Great prices, very competitive Wonderful customer service"
Thank you for your review and for your business, we appreciate the feedback!
Frederick S
Verified Buyer
"Books arrived very quickly. I would like a stronger definition of what the books options are (publisher, year of publication, type of bookbinding, etc), as well as a wider variety of book options."
Thank you for the review, we appreciate the thoughtful feedback!
"your telephone agent was helpful and polite, a pleasure to deal with. However, I only needed to call your telephone agent because your website would not permit me to place my order. I have ordered the same book in the same quantity several times before without difficulty. I am unsure why your website failed this time."
Thank you for the feedback, Samuel. We are looking into what caused that issue. We appreciate your patience and continued business!
"I appreciated the great customer service. I needed a fairly large order of books in a short time and received them earlier than expected. Thank you!"
Hi Nancy, thank you for your review! We really appreciate your feedback. Have a wonderful week!
"Book Pal is very quick, efficient, and economical."
Thank you for your kind review, Gil! Have a great rest of your week :)
"When some of the inventory arrived to BookPal damaged, they worked hard to have the books replaced and delivered to our event as close to on time as possible. Would have preferred to have the books arrive earlier than they did, but it was obvious BookPal was committed to doing what was necessary to helping our event be a success. This was our second time working with BookPal and I would definitely work with them again in the future."
Thank you for your feedback, Ben! We look forward to working with you on your next project!
BookPal is rated 4.84 based on 336 reviews