BookPal Reviews

866-522-6657

info@book-pal.com

18101 Von Karman Ave.
Ste 120

Are you a business owner Click here to learn about Reviews.io business solutions.

How would you rate BookPal?

"This was my first time ordering from BookPal. I was very pleased with the helpful customer support and the timely manner in which my order was processed."
Hi Lynn! Thank you so much for your thorough and detailed feedback. We appreciate your comments and are so happy to have you as a client! Wishing you a wonderful weekend.
"Excellent prices and quick service! Will order again!"
Thanks so much, Jenny! We are thrilled to hear you had such an excellent experience with us and appreciate your feedback :)
"My order arrived quickly and as expected."
Thank you for the feedback, Angela!
"Received what we ordered in good time. Easy online ordering. Good experience. Have ordered from Book Pal numerous times and will again."
Thank you for being a wonderful client to work with! We appreciate your thorough feedback and wish you a wonderful week.
"Although the Website wouldn't allow me to order a large number of books, a quick phone call took care of the ordering process immediately. We received the books very quickly--all at a great price."
Dear Pamela, thank you for reaching out to us when you had trouble with our website! We appreciate your feedback and are happy to hear you had a great experience with your order. Hope you have a great week!
"Book Pal Supervisor got involved to ensure I received a delivery of books for my boss in order to teach a class in Rhode Island"
Hi Gail, thank you for the thoughtful review! We appreciate your specific feedback and hope to work with you again in the future. Have a wonderful week.
"My book order came quickly-great service and easy to order."
Hi Jenna! Thank you for your review. We appreciate your feedback and look forward to working with you again in the future. Have a great day!
"Prompt and efficient."
Thank you for your feedback, Carrie :)
"Lynette Washington went above and beyond to research the books that I needed and to secure a price that fit into my budget. All of this under a very short deadline. She was amazing and the overall experience with BookPal was seamless."
Dear Leslie, thank you so much for your sincere review. Working with you was a pleasure and we're happy to hear you had an excellent experience with BookPal! Have a wonderful week.
"The quick turn around and attention to my needs was done in a professional and timely way. The personnel are helpful, creative, and presented ideas that really made my choice easier."
Thank you for such a thoughtful, thorough review, Barabara! We sincerely appreciate your feedback and loved working with you. Have a wonderful weekend.
"On time delivery. Always able to supply"
Thank you for your review, Louise! Have a fantastic weekend.
"I needed a book that wouldn’t be ready for sale until Nov. it was for an author book signing and you made it happen! Thank you!"
Hi Melba! Thank you for your review. We're so glad we were able to help provide the books for your author signing :) Have a fantastic weekend.
"I ordered a bulk order of Moleskine journals. BookPal had a great price for these and they arrived in a reasonable time and in perfect shape. I will continue to use BookPal for my bulk orders."
Dear Sandra, thank you very much for your thoughtful review and thorough feedback! We look forward to working with you again in the future. We hope you have a wonderful weekend.
"The children's cookbooks we ordered were perfect! Thanks so much."
It was a pleasure working with you, Ilise! We're so glad those children's cookbooks were such a hit. Have a great weekend.
"I cannot say enough about BookPal - their product is unique, the pricing is affordable and the service is outstanding. What more could i ask for? It has been an absolute pleasure working with Elizabeth and I look forward to placing future orders!"
Dear Karen, thank you so much for such a thoughtful review. We couldn't be happier to have a client like you! Thank you for your patience and understanding as well. We hope your event goes well and look forward to working together again in the future :)
"My books came in a timely fashion, and the books were so perfect!!"
Thanks for the feedback, Kersharia! Have an amazing weekend.
"I lost some books due to Hurricane Irma and your staff was wonderful in helping me replace them."
Dear Tammy, thank you for your review. We're so glad we were able to help you restock your shelves with books! Have a wonderful weekend.
"BookPal communicated with me on how fast I needed the books so I would have what I needed for my event. Then my books were delivrered fast and in good condition."
Thank you for your feedback, Tamara! We appreciate your thorough response and look forward to working with you again on your next event in the future.
"The representatives are attentive to the customer's needs. The books were sent quickly to the school."
Hi Deborah! Thank you for your review. We appreciate your comments.
"Excellent service and flexible bulk terms. Highly recommended!"
Thanks so much for your review, James! Hope you have a wonderful weekend.
BookPal is rated 4.84 based on 232 reviews