BookPal Reviews

866-522-6657

info@book-pal.com

18101 Von Karman Ave.
Ste 120

Tell us how BookPal made you happy

"Robin Woolsey with BookPal was fantastic to work with! She was very responsive and also willing to work within our budget on the order. Great customer service as well!"
Thank you for your feedback! Robin enjoyed working with you as well and we hope you have a fantastic week.
"Books made easy! bookpal is responsive, quick to assist and so easy to work with."
Anne, thank you for your review! It's truly our goal to make bulk book buying as easy as possible, and we're happy to hear we're doing a good job at that :) Enjoy your books!
"BookPal was super easy to navigate and our products turned out amazing! Michelle helped us through every step of the way and wasn't "pushy" at all. I think we got a great product for a great price!"
Thank you for your feedback, Hannah! Michelle enjoyed working with you and we hope you have a wonderful week.
"Robin provided me with terrific customer service each time I placed an order!"
Thank you for your review, Stan! Robin enjoyed working with you and we all look forward to the opportunity of working with you again in the future.
"Service was excellent."
Thank you for your feedback, Gregg! We are glad you enjoyed your experience and hope to work with you again in the future!
"Ordering process was clear and easy. Delivery was prompt. An excellent experience."
Thank you for your feedback! We're glad to hear you had an excellent experience. We look forward to the opportunity to work with you again in the future!
"Great customer service! The titles I need are always in stock; processing and shipping are always fast!"
Thank you for your kind feedback! We are glad we were able to get you the right books on time and hope they continue to inspire!
"Customer service was very efficient in placing my order. We received or order quickly."
Thank you for your review, Pam! We hope you have a wonderful week.
"Great service. Book I requested was no longer available so they researched a replacement and provided me a solution. Thank you BookPal!"
Thank you for your review, Kevin! We are happy we were able to find a replacement book for you and hope these books continue to inspire growth in you and your team.
"Robin Woolsey is my account manager and is an absolute pleasure to work with. We have ordered from BookPal on multiple occasions. The prices are always competitive and we receive our quotes VERY quickly. Robin is kind, professional and efficient, which makes the entire ordering processes very easy. Most imporant of all, our orders are always received quickly and are always correct!"
Thank you for your feedback! We appreciate your continued support and always enjoy working with you. Have a wonderful week!
"I've placed several book orders over the past year and I have thoroughly enjoyed working with Book Pal, especially Robin. Her customer service and personable/friendly attitude is top notch ... in fact every staff member I had encounters with were extremely professional, proficient, friendly, and helpful. I would highly recommend Robin and Book Pal!"
Thank you for your kind review, Janelle! We really appreciate your feedback. Robin enjoyed working with you as well and we look forward to the opportunity of working together again in the future!
"The team at Bookpal (especially Robin) was able to execute on an international order within hours making an aggressive deadline. We got the best pricing and customer service all the way through to delivery. Thank you!"
Thank you for your kind words, Shannon! Robin enjoyed working with you as well. We hope the books are able to inspire you and others to learn and grow. Have a wonderful week!
"Our school has ordered books from bookpal multiple times. Each time has been a pleasure working with Stefanie G. and her team. Everyone is very efficient and helpful. Thank you!"
Thank you for your feedback, Ivette! Stefanie enjoyed working with you as well :) We look forward to working with you again in the future!
"Excellent Customer service! And delivered large amount of books on time and in fact earlier which was perfect! Highly recommend placing your order through BookPal."
Thank you for your review, Barbara! It really made our day. We always strive to provide excellent customer service and are glad to see you experienced that. We look forward to the opportunity of working with you again in the future!
"It is always a pleasure to work with the great folks at BookPal. They are always on top of things. They provide good quotes quickly, and they always honor their quotes. Delivery is prompt, sometimes it's even a bit ahead of schedule, which never hurts. This year the book we wanted was in very short supply, but our BookPal sales agent took care of everything with a smile and a can-do attitude. We got our shipment right away, with no hitches. She's professional, friendly and very helpful. We recommend BookPal!"
Thank you for your kind review, Beth! We enjoyed working with you as well. We're happy you were able to get the book you wanted - and on time. Have a wonderful week!
"We received a little later than expected but the customer service rep. was great of locating my order and when it will be shipped."
Thank you for your review, we appreciate the feedback. Have a wonderful week :)
"This has been a really good site for me to buy books for my class. I like that it gives me a big variety to pick from."
Thank you for your review, Kim! We hope your books are able to inspire and empower your students. Have a wonderful week!
"Good service, good selections, no problems in all the time I have been buying from them (years)."
Thank you for your feedback, Peter! We appreciate your continued business and look forward to working with you again in the future.
"exact shipment delivery"
Thank you for your review, Patrisia! We look forward to the opportunity of working with you again in the future.
"BookPal was a great resource for me as a nonprofit project manager! I needed 50 books for a training program. They had them in stock at a great price and the books were delivered exactly when stated. I LOVE working with vendors who are "no guesswork" in their service! BookPal will be my first go-to resource for books from now on!"
Thank you for your kind review! We enjoyed working with you as well and hope your training program is a success. Have a wonderful week!
BookPal is rated 4.86 based on 427 reviews