BookPal Reviews

97% of reviewers recommend BookPal

Tell us how BookPal made you happy

"Good service, good selections, no problems in all the time I have been buying from them (years)."
Thank you for your feedback, Peter! We appreciate your continued business and look forward to working with you again in the future.
"exact shipment delivery"
Thank you for your review, Patrisia! We look forward to the opportunity of working with you again in the future.
"BookPal was a great resource for me as a nonprofit project manager! I needed 50 books for a training program. They had them in stock at a great price and the books were delivered exactly when stated. I LOVE working with vendors who are "no guesswork" in their service! BookPal will be my first go-to resource for books from now on!"
Thank you for your kind review! We enjoyed working with you as well and hope your training program is a success. Have a wonderful week!
"Placing the order was simple and efficient. Unfortunately, I have yet to receive my order. Seems like the shipment process is slow"
Thank you for your feedback! According to our records, your shipment was delivered Monday, October 1. Please give us a call at 866-522-6657 or email us at sales@book-pal.com if you are having trouble locating your package.
"Excellent experience from beginning to end. I was particularly impressed with the customer service at BookPal. I worked with Yuri, and not only was she just-plain-fun to talk with, she was truly conscientious about my order. Delivery was prompt, and my students are excited to dig into our new text! I will definitely use BookPal again!"
Jodie, thank you for your feedback. Yuri enjoyed working with you as well, and all of us at BookPal hope your students find inspiration and learning opportunities with their new books!
"BookPal offered the best price and I had my order so quickly !!!"
Thank you for your review! We are glad to hear your order arrived quickly and hope your books inspire growth in those who read them.
"Very professional discussions and no pressure. I would work with them again."
Thank you for your kind review! We look forward to working with you again in the future :)
"I recieved the books in no time!! They were brand new! My students and I are happy to have done business with Book Pal!!"
Thank you for your review! We hope your books continue to inspire your students to learn and grow.
"The books were beautiful. We used them for a donor event with the tipin in the front of the book. This is the 2nd time we have used these journals with the tipin and this time it went much smoother. The first time however, there was quite a bit of difficulty getting the correct template in place for the journal. If it wasn't for the keen eye of our graphic designer, we would have used the incorrect tipin template."
Hi Cheryl, thanks for your review! We are always looking to improve our processes and appreciate your feedback regarding the tipin template. Have a great rest of your week!
"Everyone I dealt with was very easy to work with and it was clear they wanted a happy customer. The pricing was competitive and our books arrived promptly. Very pleased with the overall transaction, and we will definitely contact them again the next time we have a similar need."
Hi Debbie, thanks for your review! We are glad you enjoyed working with us - we enjoyed working with you as well :) Looking forward to working with you again in the future!
"I was impressed by the personal service BookPal gave me in tracking down an obscure book for which I needed 250 copies (for our son's wedding)! The process was smooth and easy, with good follow-up when I had several questions to clarify. Many thanks!"
Thank you for your review! Congrats to your son and we hope the wedding was a success.
"I am a firm believer in customer service and BookPal is at the top of my list. I work for a STEAM school and I have had the pleasure of dealing with them. From my side of the conversation - the girl I spoke to was working with a team of people to "take care" of me and what we needed. I got calls back about where they were at but were still working on getting the shipment here earlier or trying to cut the price etc. One word AWESOME! Kim Bailey"
Thank you for your kind words, Kim! It was a pleasure working with you as well and we hope your books inspire and empower your students :)
"I've loved working with Robin. She's on top of it! Thorough, fast, friendly, fair... and a creative problem-solver. What more could you ask for? We love love our Appeel journals, thanks Robin!"
Thank you, Amber! Robin enjoyed working with you as well. Enjoy the rest of your week!
"We received our books for our book festival quickly and accurately!"
Thank you for your kind review, Jane! We're glad we were able to assist you - and hope your book festival is a success!
"Prices were great and all orders arrived in a timely manner."
Thank you for your kind review, Robyn! Have a wonderful rest of the week!
"Outstanding customer service!"
Thank you, Norma! We appreciate the kind feedback and hope to have the opportunity to work with you again in the future.
"The representatives at BookPal were wonderful to work with. I reached out to them to get a set of custom made journals with an extremely short turnaround time. They were able to guarantee that my order would arrive in time while at the same time not taking any shortcuts with respect to quality and making sure that it was customized to my preferences. I very much enjoyed working with the BookPal team and look forward to working with them in the future."
Thank you for your kind review! We hope you enjoy your journals and look forward to working with you again :)
"Have most book titles that we need. The staff is very helpful and flexible."
Thanks for your review, Janine! Enjoy the rest of your week.
"The customer service at BookPal is top-notch. They quickly answered our questions, helped with our bulk order, and when some of the books arrived damaged they promptly replaced them. We will use them again!"
Thank you for your feedback! We look forward to working with you again in the future :)
"Easy to order, and arrived fast."
Thank you for your review, Frances! Our dream is to empower people and organizations to become their best - and hope these books can do the same for you.
BookPal is rated 4.86 based on 430 reviews