BookPal Reviews

866-522-6657

info@book-pal.com

18101 Von Karman Ave.
Ste 120

How would you rate BookPal ?

(optional)

"I needed to order a bulk order of books for my company and bookpal was an amazing experience. Robin Woolsey is professionalism at its finest. She not only helped me get the order together at an amazing price, but she was able to meet a rapid shipping deadline. What a great experience. Thank you Robin, Thank you bookpal!"
Thanks for the feedback, Loren! Robin really enjoyed working with you :) Have a great rest of your week!
"Convenient, great service and quick!"
Thank you for the kind review, we really appreciate your business!
"It was perfect. Wonderful professional support with your people who obviously cared. Thank you all for your hard work and consideration."
Thank you for your kind review, Gloria! We appreciate your business and hope you have a wonderful rest of the week!
Jacqueline G
Verified Buyer
"Customer service was excellent! My quote was sent quickly and my items shipped and received equally as efficiently."
Thank you for the feedback! We hope you have a great rest of your week!
"Robin and her team at Bookpal did an excellent job helping me with a large order of books with numerous titles. The attention to detail and follow up was top notch. I highly recommend using Bookpal for all your book needs."
Thank you for your kind review, Kory! It was our pleasure working with you to get the books you needed!
"good response"
Thank you for your review and for your business, Marie!
"Amazing service start to finish. Needed a large quantity of books in a hurry for a book signing, was able to get 25 copies posted to me in San Francisco on 1.5 business days notice, and they arrived perfectly, on time. The sales support when I rang was phenomenal - she didn't take her lunch break because she was on calls with me on and off over the space of an hour confirming if my order was possible, and working out the best possible solution for me. It was truly amazing. 5 stars!"
Hi Kate, thank you for your review! We appreciate your kind words and hope you have a great rest of your week :)
"Robin at BookPal went WAY out of her way to source 500 copies of an architecture book for 24 corporate events nationwide. Not only did she get the books in plenty of time (from several sources!) but she tracked down the famous but retired author hours before he boarded a plane for Europe and had him autograph 24 copies and overnight them to me. The books were a huge hit with the attendees. We raffled off one signed copy per event and were amazed at the fist-pumping enthusiasm of the winners. I did speak with several book companies before choosing BookPal for their competive pricing and beyond-the-pale personal service. I was not disappointed"
Thank you for the review, April! Robin enjoyed working with you and appreciates your feedback :) We hope you have a great week!
"Michelle Drucker reached out to me as soon as I submitted my order and worked with me one-on-one to personalize the branding. She was personable, connected with me as the customer, and definitely fostered my return business. Plus the product I received was BEAUTIFUL! So well done. LOVED working with bookpal!"
Thank you for the kind review! Michelle enjoyed working with you and we look forward to working with you in the future!
"Robin at BookPal was excellent to work with! She was very helpful and diligent in getting the books to us way ahead of the book signing for President Carter. (even though we gave very little lead way). Robin was fantastic!!!!! We will definitely use BookPal again!!!! Thank you Robin!"
Thank you for the review! Robin enjoyed working with you and appreciates your feedback :) We hope you have a great week!
Stephane P
Verified Buyer
"The books arrived on time, if not early. They were in great condition."
Thanks for the review, Stephane! We'd love to hear any feedback you have on what we can do to make our service even better!
"I was able to order many copies of a book relatively easily."
Dear Joy, thank you for your review! We are always looking to improve our systems and make ordering as easy as possible. Would you be available to chat more about your experience so we can make it even better next time?
"We love BookPal. The prices are competitive and shipping is quick and accurate. Will continue to do business with them in the future."
Hi Carin, thank you for your review! We really appreciate your feedback and can't wait to work with you again in the future :) Have a wonderful week.
"BookPal is incredible! Absolutely LOVE their team. They Always deliver on our request on time. Robin has been a great pleasure to work with. She really goes the extra mile to ensure we are taken care of with excellent service. Thank you so much!!!"
Thank you for the kind review, Kelleen! Robin enjoys working with you and appreciates your feedback :) We hope you have a great week!
Christina D
Verified Buyer
"Everyone I spoke to was so very helpful. My experience with BookPal was a smooth one! I will be using them again next year."
Hi Christina, thank you for your review! We really appreciate your feedback and are thrilled to hear about your excellent experience. We can't wait to work with you again in the future :) Have a wonderful week.
"Very easy to work with! Yuri did a great job helping us out and getting what we need."
Thank you for the kind review, Lori! Yuri enjoyed working with you and appreciates your feedback :) We hope you have a great week!
"The process was easy and we received our books in a timely manner"
Thank you for your review and for your business!
"Robin is incredibly helpful and always strives to get us what we need at the best price possible."
Thank you for your review, Keith! Robin enjoys working with you and appreciates your feedback :) We hope you have a great week!
"The customer services is superb, orders are always accurate and beautiful and timely."
Hi Jamie, thank you for your review! We appreciate your kind feedback :)
Christine B
Verified Buyer
"BookPal has been a wonderful vendor to work with. Knowledgeable, responsive, patient and professional. Our Appeel Medio Journals turned out fantastic and we're delivered on time as promised. We will definitely be using them again!"
Hi Christine, thank you for your review! We really appreciate your feedback and are thrilled to hear about your excellent experience. We can't wait to work with you again in the future :) Have a wonderful week.
BookPal is rated 4.85 based on 334 reviews