BookPal Reviews

866-522-6657

info@book-pal.com

18101 Von Karman Ave.
Ste 120

Are you a business owner Click here to learn about Reviews.io business solutions.

How would you rate BookPal?

"Very good price, no shipping fees, and prompt delivery. Thank you for making this so easy."
Thank you for your review and for being a great client to work with, Susana. Have a wonderful weekend!
"Courteous and helpful customer service, excellent service in general and quick deliveries."
Thank you so much for your review, Gillian! We look forward to working with you again in the future. Have a great weekend :)
"Love the Michigan books. Just wish I could do 15 copies with the same 35% discount."
Thank you for your feedback, Sandra! We appreciate your comments and will definitely make a note of your request. Have a wonderful weekend.
"Books were well priced and personnel were very attentive; some trouble with website marking correct amount on credit card, but staff resolved quickly. Great deal for buying lots of the same book."
Thank you for your thorough feedback, David! We're glad you experienced excellent service with our Client Experience team, especially when it came to resolving the website error. Hope to work with you again soon!
"BookPal selection of books is why we purchase through them. The ordering processing, receiving of product, and invoice is very prompt."
Thank you for your thorough, detailed review. We appreciate your feedback! Have a fantastic weekend.
"they were easy to work with and got us our product on time!"
Thanks, Carol! It was a pleasure working with you too. Have a great weekend!
"You were great. You are the only bookseller who seems to have everything we need. And your customer service rep was super - I would steal her from you for our business if I could!!! Seriously, you all are terrific - thank you so much."
Hi Ray! Thank you so much for your feedback, it's great to hear that we have everything you need and that you had a great experience working with our customer service rep. Thank you for being such a fantastic client! We can't wait to work with you again in the future.
"Quick transaction, swift delivery, professional and courteous customer service!!!"
Thank you, Janet! You're a pleasure to work with!
"I received my books for our conference right on time. They came even when Hurricane IRMA had an impact on Florida. The books made it safely to Orlando, Florida. The conference registrants were so happy and thankful to receive them. Michelle BC, Tampa Florida."
Hi Michelle, thank you for your detailed notes and review! We're so happy to hear that your conference registrants were delighted to receive the books. Wishing you all the best!
"BookPal Customer Service was easy to reach and very helpful. My order arrived on time and in good condition. I've done business with BookPal before and will likely do business with them again."
Thank you for the thorough review, Janet! We really appreciate your detailed feedback and are happy to hear you enjoy working with us. Have a wonderful week.
"Great company. Always on time and without damage."
Thank you, Peter. It's been a pleasure working with you!
"My orders always arrive on time."
Thank you for leaving us a review, Cathy! We appreciate your note.
"They helped me find the books I needed, and when I couldn't find a certain book they looked into it for me. They were so helpful. I will be using them again."
Hi Brooke! Thank you for your thoughtful feedback. We're so happy to hear you had an excellent experience with us! We look forward to working with you again soon. Have a wonderful week.
"Quick and Easy, Best price for the Catechism of the Catholic Church anywhere!"
Thanks so much for the review, Jenny! We appreciate your comments.
"Josina was fantastic! She answered all of my questions and followed up with me to make sure we could get our order delivered on time. She really made our purchase seamless, thank you Josina!"
Thank you for your thoughtful review, Kimberly! Josina enjoyed working with you and appreciates the shoutout. Have a great week :)
"Prompt responses to all emails and quick shipping of products. Great job!"
Thank you for the kind words and detailed feedback, Jill! Have a great week.
"The customer service department was very efficient and easy to work with."
Thank you for your review, June! We're glad you enjoyed working with our client experience team.
"Our school had been searching for the Wonder book by Paschal to order in bulk. This was the only online source where I could order in bulk. The shipping was very fast and we received all of our books at one time."
Happy to be of help! Thank you for the thoughtful review, Lavinda.
"Great service and quick delivery! Thanks!!"
Thank you, Holly!
"The quality of the product is very great, and everything we anticipated. I'm frustrated with your company because I made a specific request to receive the journals in time for an event we had them made for. Which I made VERY clear on the phone with your representative. She assured me we would have them in time. Unfortunately, they did not arrive in time due to your decision to send them UPS Ground. If someone explicitly tells you that you need a product by a certain date, recommending priority or even overnight shipping to ensure that it would be received is the best customer service option. Hopefully you will not make this mistake again..."
Thank you for your honest review, Linda! We appreciate your feedback and are very sorry to hear that your order delivered late. Your account manager will personally reach out shortly to make sure all of your concerns are addressed.
BookPal is rated 4.84 based on 232 reviews