BookPal Reviews

866-522-6657

info@book-pal.com

18101 Von Karman Ave.
Ste 120

How would you rate BookPal ?

"Excellent service! They were able to find the books we needed for great prices! Stefanie was very helpful! :-)"
Thank you for your kind review! Stefanie really enjoyed working with you and we hope to get the opportunity to work with you again in the future :)
"Your customer service folks are outstanding! They were very helpful and answered all my questions."
Thank you, Wendy! We're glad we could answer all the questions you had and hope to get the opportunity to work with you again in the future!
"After much research, I narrowed my choices to two books. I decided to let price guide me. Limited budget. Yuri, a book seller at bookpal, beat the price quoted by Amazon by $2 a book. A savings of $50! I can use the savings toward another awesome read for our youngsters at a later date. Yuri, Thank you for going the extra mile for our team. Yuri and Bookpal Yuri will be my first choice always. Sincerely, Sammi"
Thank you for your kind review, Sammi! Yuri really enjoyed working with you :) We hope you have a great rest of your week!
"I am the Director of Recognition and Appreciation in my company. To get the ball rolling on developing this department into something that can change the lives of everyone who works with us, I needed a specific book that was recommended to me to read - and one I highly recommend to all others - O Great One, by David Novak. While on the search to find this book, I was recommended to use bookpal by one of the wonderful assistants who works in our office. She got me in contact with Robin Woolsey - and it's been all uphill from there! Of course, bookpal was able to get me the books I needed, in the quantity I needed them, for a price cheaper than I would have found elsewhere - but the real way bookpal made me happy was by employing Robin. She is, hands down, one of the most incredible Account Managers I have ever had the great fortune of working with! She was not only very excited to help meet our needs, recommended other items that might help further our goals, and has handled every interaction with a kindness that you really don't see very often - she understands the importance of what we are trying to build in my company, and genuinely finds joy in helping to make our dream of "ensuring each person who works with us knows their value" a reality. I've talk to her via email and on the phone, and in the short time that we have worked with each other, I honestly feel like I can consider her a friend. I work in the service industry, so great service is extremely important to me, and she nails it on all fronts! I fully encourage anyone who needs a book to utilize bookpal as a resource - and I recommend requesting Robin as your contact when doing so - you not only 'won't be disappointed' - you will be more than pleasantly surprised by the amazing creation that she is :) Thank you!"
Zana, thank you so much for this wonderful review! Robin truly enjoyed working with you :) We're glad to see your books are able to inspire and empower those you work with. Have a great rest of the week!
"I have had the pleasure of working with BookPal on several occasions and they continually up the bar on professionalism, product and fast shipping. Their pricing cannot be beat - trust me I have shopped around. Robin Woolsey is awesome and truly cares about her clients and always follows up to ensure my expectations are met. BookPal is my go to vendor for books and journals."
Thank you for your kind review! Robin truly enjoyed working with you and we look forward to working with you again in the future.
"Customer service was outstanding. They really took a personal interest to see why we needed the books and how they could be sure that the books got there on time. Really felt the personal touch."
Thank you for your feedback! We're glad we were able to help you get the right books at the right time.
"Great selection at great prices and easy to purchase."
We're glad you were able to get the right books that fit your needs! Please let us know if there's anything we can do to improve your experience, we're always open to feedback!
"I received the books in a timely manner. No damage."
Thank you for the feedback! We look forward to the opportunity to work with you again in the future :)
"The low cost makes it worth it! The shipments came quickly."
Thank you for the kind review, Maria! We hope you have a great rest of your week.
"Great customer service!! :)"
Thank you for your review, Megan! We hope you have a great rest of your week.
"The representative I worked with on three different deliveries worked so hard to make sure we got our deliveries within our very short time frames. She definitely saved our proverbial "bacon.""
Thanks for your review, Rebecca! We enjoyed working with you and are glad your "bacon" was saved :)
"I've bought several classroom sets of books from bookpal, they have great prices, super selections and always quick delivery."
Thank you for the kind review, Sandi! We hope the books continue to inspire your kids and foster a love for reading.
"Glad they had the books. Unlike Amazon where you have to go to 5 or 6 separate sellers to get five books here it there. I was able to get an entire class set. Yay! Mail was slower than normal, but no huge deal."
Thank you for the kind review, we appreciate the feedback! We're glad we were able to help you provide books for your classroom :)
"You always deliver on what I need. I am so grateful for that service."
Thank you, Tamara, it's our pleasure! Have a wonderful week.
"Great customer service, and quick delivery!"
Thank you, Nancy! We enjoyed working with you and hope you have a fantastic week.
"I’ve used BookPal multiple times when placing large bulk orders and they’ve always provided me with great service, competitive pricing and prompt ontime delivery. I highly recommend using them when placing large orders."
Thank you for the kind review, Mary! We really appreciate it. Have a wonderful week!
"Great service, felt taken care of!"
Thanks for the review, Lorin! We hope to work with you again in the future :)
"Excellent pricing and quick service."
Thank you for the review, Janet! Have a wonderful week.
"Quick response to my inquiry. Excellent assistance when I called to place my order. The person was friendly and knowledgeable. And my shipment arrived early. What's not to love?"
William, thank you for your feedback. We are glad to hear you had a great experience. It was a pleasure working with you!
"I had to purchase 50 copies of a current bestselling nonfiction book for my employer. BookPal had the best price, straightforward online ordering and payment systems, and the books arrived in pristine condition on the day they said that they would. 5 STARS"
Thank you for your kind review! We hope you have a great rest of your week :)
BookPal is rated 4.86 based on 382 reviews