BookPal Reviews

866-522-6657

info@book-pal.com

18101 Von Karman Ave.
Ste 120

How would you rate BookPal ?

(optional)

"Robin Woolsey was very responsive and always available when needed. She is very personable and easy to work with. We had numerous changes after we submitted our project due to room changes on our schedule, but we still received the product on-time due to Bookpal's great customer services."
Thank you for the review, Christie! Robin enjoyed working with you and appreciates your feedback :) We hope you have a great week!
"Stephanie Gordon went above and beyond to reach out, listen and assist in helping our organization get the best price on a lot of Dr. Seuss books and followed up promptly and made us feel like it was her mission to assist us any way she could. I appreciate her time, effort and willingness to take the things I sent her to have them sent and looked at in front of the Dr. Seuss Estate Board. We planning on ordering about 150 books on a yearly basis, presuming we have the extra funding (we're non-profit) in our budget so that we can honor families with small children at the end of the 3 yrs. that they have voluntarily dedicated to being in our program. She was amazing!"
Thank you for the kind review, Kendra! Stefanie enjoys working with you and appreciates your feedback :) We hope you have a great week!
"Bookpal delivers amazing customized journals for our staff and customers. Our sales rep, Robin Woolsey, is very responsive and makes us feel like VIPs."
Thank you for your review! Robin enjoys working with you and appreciates your feedback :) We hope you have a great week!
"I placed a small order for journals and I was treated as if I was a long term, high volume customer. My rep, Robin Woolsey was outstanding. I highly recommend Bookpal and will definitely be ordering from them again soon!"
Thank you for the review, Amy! Robin enjoyed working with you and appreciates your feedback :) We hope you have a great week!
"We had a few issues keeping things straight with the art department as far as updates to the tip-in sheets, but Robin Woolsey made sure it was all correct! My journals are fabulous!"
Thank you for the review, Shelley! Robin enjoyed working with you and appreciates your feedback :) Have a great week!
"I had the most delightful experience with Robin Woolsey- she was extremely helpful in coordinating with her team to produce virtuals for us, not to mention on a very tight deadline to ship out. Everyone is happy with the product, and we look forward to working with you again!"
Thank you for the review, Anna! Robin enjoyed working with you and appreciates your feedback :) We hope you have a great week!
"Robin Woolsey is always a pleasure to work with. She is very friendly and knowledgeable. Thank you Robin!"
Thank you for the review! Robin enjoyed working with you and appreciates your feedback :) We hope you have a great week!
"Robin was great. She worked with me daily until we got our books (we were on a tight timeline). And even when there was a mix up she trouble shooted immediately and came up with a great solution. The product was great and arrived right on time. THANK YOU."
"Great customer service from Robin on embossing options and order follow-up. Nice products, excellent pricing."
"Great customer services especially Robin's guidance on embossing and related options. Nice products, excellent pricing."
"LOVE BookPal's service, timing and affordability!"
Thank you for your review and for your business, Amira!
"Robin was fantastic with listening and seeking out the titles I was looking for. I appreciate when someone explains everything and walks you through the steps to complete the order! She also followed up and made sure my ordered was taken care of promptly."
Thank you for the review, Trey! Robin enjoyed working with you and appreciates your feedback :) We hope you have a great week!
"I am always pleased with the way BookPal processes and delivers my orders in a timely fashion!"
Hi Dave, thanks for your review! We appreciate your kind remarks:)
"A book that I wanted was not in the system, and the Book Pan associate said she would see what she could do and would call me back. She located the book, and I placed my order! Free shipping and fast service is fantastic!"
Hi Deborah, thank you for your review! We really appreciate your feedback and are thrilled to hear about your excellent experience. We can't wait to work with you again in the future :)
"AWESOME service and support... Our rep Robin was able to help us with a very tight deadline and the product was beautiful. Will definitely be ordering from you again :-)"
Thank you for the review, Cori! Robin enjoyed working with you and appreciates your feedback :) We hope you have a great week!
"Stefanie has been very prompt and responsive. Previous order received in excellent timely fashion."
Thank you so much for your thoughtful review, Fran! Stef loves working with you. We hope you have an incredible rest of your week!
"From shopping around for books to followup of my order, not a step was missed by the BookPal team. I was pleasantly surprised when they called to follow up on my order I placed to ensure everything was delivered on time and safely to the location."
Hi Katy, thank you for your review! We really appreciate your feedback and are thrilled to hear about your excellent experience. We can't wait to work with you again in the future :) Have a wonderful week.
"The service was good and the staff was extremely accommodating."
Thank you for your review and for your business, Jacquelyn!
"This is an excellent little book for quick reference. I will be presenting a book to young ladies at an etiquette class. Thank you for a quick delivery and the packaging was great. No book was damaged in shipping."
Dear Gail, thank you for your thoughtful feedback! We appreciate your comments and love hearing about how you're using your books for your etiquette class. Hope you have an amazing week!
"The Apeel books are by far the best quality books I've seen at a Conference. They smell amazing too, which is always fun for the attendees. The 'tip-in' is perfect for selling ads, listing the agenda, and any other important information your attendees need. BookPal has been my source for conference notebooks for 3 years in a row! Great job!"
Hooray!! Thank you for your shining review, Meagan. We've loved working with you on all your journals — they always turn out amazing! We can't wait to do it all again with you soon. Have a fantastic week!!
BookPal is rated 4.85 based on 334 reviews