BookPal Reviews

866-522-6657

info@book-pal.com

18101 Von Karman Ave.
Ste 120

How would you rate BookPal ?

"BookPal staff met all of our requests and ensured that we had a high-quality product on time for our program. The personalized service is appreciated and that is why I continue to place orders with BookPal."
Thank you for your review, Emily! We enjoyed working with you and look forward to partnering with you in the future!
"I got the books for my students and I am very 😃 happy Thank you"
It's our pleasure! We hope the books inspire continuous learning and growth with your students.
"Excellent customer service"
Thanks, Allison! We appreciate the feedback and hope you have a wonderful week :)
"We received quality journals for our conference. Great customers service with Stefanie Gordon... She is the best!!!! We will definitely order again!!!"
Shirley, thanks for your feedback! Stefanie really enjoyed working with you. We look forward to working with you again soon!
"Great service and friendly staff who are very willing to assist"
Thank you for your feedback, Janie! We enjoyed working with you and hope you have a great rest of your week!
"I bought the books on April 24th. Today is June 4th and I am still waiting for them."
We're so sorry to hear that! We did some investigating and your order shipped on the book's publication date of 5/8. Unfortunately, it looks like the shipment is currently being held up at customs in Madrid. We'll reach out to you shortly with a more detailed update.
"BookPal helped me maximize a super tight budget! We will definitely be using BookPal for all of our future classroom copies and orders. Thank you!!"
Hi Amy, thank you for your feedback! We look forward to working with you again:) Have a great rest of your week!
"Good service. I'll be back"
Thank you for your review! If there's anything we can do to improve our service, let us know :)
"Great customer service and friendly people"
Thank you for the review, Debbie! We appreciate the feedback.
"Product was on time and in perfect conditio."
Thank you for your review! We really appreciate your feedback.
"Easy to use and delivered very quickly."
Thank you for your kind review! We appreciate your business and hope you have a great rest of your week :)
"Purchase was easy and delivery was fast"
Thank you for your kind review! We hope you have a great rest of your week.
"From the initial contact all the way through till the end, the customer service at BookPal has been top notch and I appreciate the care they gave me!"
Thank you for the kind review, Nicole! We enjoyed working with you and hope you have a great rest of your week :)
"The customer service rep. stayed on top of this, called each time a shipment went out to make sure we received. He was great!"
Thanks for the feedback, Barbara! Have a great rest of your week :)
"Easy fast dependable service."
Thank you for your review, Gail! We appreciate the feedback.
"robin was very responsive and helpful on my purchase"
Thank you for your feedback! Robin really enjoyed working with you. Have a great rest of your week!
"BookPal's customer service could not be easier or more friendly to work with. Whenever we have a bulk order for books, they are our go-to vendor."
We appreciate your feedback and look forward to working with you again!
"arrived in good condition and quickly"
Thank you for the kind review, Louis! Have a great rest of your week :)
"I appreciate receiving this shipment of Gallup resources! The books were well-packed and arrived in good order."
Thank you for the feedback! Please let us know if there is anything we can improve upon for your next order :)
"Everything about this book made me happy. I received the book as a giveaway at a Cvent meeting in January in Kissimmee, FL and fell in love with the book; the fact that the book was made with recycled products and smelled heavenly of granny smith apples was an added bonus. After speaking with Elizabeth Lee at the event to find out more about the book and to see the tri-fold and belly bands, I was very excited as I work on my sections sponsorship program and thought this would be an excellent opportunity to incorporate the sale of ads as an added incentive buy to our sponsoring companies. Our members loved the book, and we do plan on using them as giveaways at not only our section meetings, but as giveaways at other events. Our members loved them as well."
Hi Mark, thank you for your kind review! We enjoyed working with you and are glad you enjoyed the journals!
BookPal is rated 4.86 based on 382 reviews