BookPal Reviews

866-522-6657

info@book-pal.com

18101 Von Karman Ave.
Ste 120

Are you a business owner Click here to learn about Reviews.io business solutions.

How would you rate BookPal?

"Received a call from Kristen (believe that is correct). I had ordered only one book and she explained to me the services that BookPal provides. I told her that I needed a sample as I plan to purchase a large quantity for a favor for my daughter's wedding next summer. She/finance plan to put a personal message inside each book. Kristen listened to my explanation and spoke to a supervisor and advised me that they would indeed send me the one requested copy. She was a pleasure to work with. I will be in touch soon as we do plan to purchase the books. Thanks for understanding and also for the great customer service. Donna Kissel"
Hi Donna! Thanks so much for your thorough review and thoughtful feedback. It's been a pleasure working with you and we look forward to working on those customized books soon. Have a fantastic rest of your week :)
"BookPal has great prices and the books arrived quickly."
Thank you for your review, Stefanie!
"Good service!!!!"
Thank you, Dane!
"BookPal provides a great discount on bulk orders, and their representatives are both knowledgeable and easy to work with!"
Hi Anna! Thank you for your review. We appreciate your kind comments and can't wait to work with you again soon!
"Excellent service! Love to work with BookPal !"
Thanks so much for the review! We love working with you too.
"As soon as they recieved my order, they placed it. It came immediately, there was an issue with paperwork that got cleared up within an hour. Great service!"
Vicki, we're so happy to hear you had an excellent experience with us. Thank you for your thoughtful review!
"Purchasing the two books was as easy as can be! The price was reasonable and lower than several other locations. Thank you!"
Thanks for the feedback, Deb! Have a wonderful rest of your week.
"The books came quickly. : ) . You charged tax after I sent the P.O. and tax exempt. : ("
Hi Jeanna! I checked with our Client Experience team and as of this morning, your account is now set up as tax exempt. You should receive a refund for your tax in the next day or two. Thank you for your review!
"Very happy!!!!!!"
Yay!!! Thanks for the review, Zachary!
"Book-pal has great prices and selection. I was also impressed with the fantastic customer service over the phone when I was having trouble with the website. Thank you!"
Thank you for your detailed review, Melanie. Happy to hear that our customer service representatives were able to help you when you faced trouble with our new website; we appreciate your patience! We always love working with you and can't wait to do it again soon. Have a great rest of your week!
"I didn't get the set of books I ordered and paid for, so I can't imagine why I'm being asked to rate your company?!"
Hi Anita, thank you for the honest feedback! We apologize for the confusion, it looks like you were sent this email prematurely. We just checked on your order and it looks like your books are scheduled to arrive today. Please don't hesitate to reach out if you have any questions.
"Perfect Price and quick delivery"
Thank you for the feedback, Thomas!
"The people who helped me were all very personable and kind. The books arrived on time as promised. They were new books in perfect condition - well packed. Everything went very smoothly."
Hi Nancy! Happy to hear you had such an excellent experience with us. Thank you for the thoughtful feedback. We hope to work with you again in the future :)
"The company was very easy to work with. Will definitely use them again."
Thanks so much, Kerrie! We appreciate your feedback and look forward to working with you again soon.
"Josina and BookPal helped to make our corporate event a success! It was fantastic to be able to order multiple titles from the same place and be kept up to date on tracking. Super helpful, patient, and professional."
Josina thoroughly enjoyed working with you, Andrea!! So glad to hear your corporate event was a success :D Thank you for your detailed feedback. We really appreciate your notes. Looking forward to working with you again in the future!
"I love using BookPal. Easy to use, courteous staff, and great prices. Thanks!"
Thanks so much for the review and photo, Diane!! We love working with you and can't wait to do it again soon :)
"You kept in constant touch. The order was well packaged and arrived timely. It is to help one of our local third grade teachers, so is an important project of our historical society. Thank you for all your help!"
Thank you so much for the thoughtful review, Helen! We really appreciate your comments. It was a pleasure working on the project with you and we look forward to doing it again :) Have a great week.
"Good service."
Thank you, Melissa!
"I have not received my order for 30 books: Soft Rain - I received my order for 30 books: A Lion to Guard Us. My account has been charged and your web-site does not show record of this order at all. The order #:100232023 is not available for me to see."
Hi Adam! Thank you so much for your feedback, we appreciate your honest review. We're so sorry to hear that you're having trouble viewing your order. One of our customer service representatives reached out this morning and was able to discuss your concerns with your secretary. Please don't hesitate to give us a call directly if you'd like to chat more about this! Thanks again and have a great week :)
"BookPal responds quickly, follows through responsibly, and finds the best prices possible. They never let me down."
Thanks so much for the feedback, Mary! Your review means a lot to us. We hope you have a fantastic week!
BookPal is rated 4.84 based on 232 reviews