BookPal Reviews

97% of reviewers recommend BookPal

Tell us how BookPal made you happy

"Your contact people are friendly and very supportive. This is our second bulk order that we have placed. Their prices can't be beat. We hope to have a long relationship with them. Because of the time zone with us being on the east coast I knew I would get an answer the very next day and I did."
Hi Susan, thank you for your review! We enjoyed working with you and look forward to helping you with your future book orders :)
"I place a bulk order with this group yesterday and was very happy with their customer service. I am on the east coast, but despite that their west coast company responded quickly and were very eager to help me place my order and get my account set up. Their associate Yuri, was phenomenal to work with and spent the time to make sure everything was perfect and I was completely set up with my order. She was patient, kind, and was genuinely trying to make sure I had the best experience possible. I highly recommend this company."
Thank you for your feedback! We strive for excellence in service and value in order to connect people with the right books and are glad Yuri and the client experience team were able to help you. Enjoy the rest of your week!
"Wow, they were quick!"
Thank you for your review! We strive to connect people with books that inspire learning and growth - and hope these books do the same for you!
"Not only did BookPal work with our non-profit to give us the best price, they also delivered ahead of schedule."
Thank you for your review, Johanna! We are glad you had an enjoyable experience and hope to work with you again in the future.
"I made a large order of books from BookPal for an upcoming orientation. All went well until I was told that the books were backordered and that I would get them after the actual orientation. Since this was my first time running the orientation for my new school, needless to say I panicked. The kind and patient representative listened to my predicament and actually told me that she was going to call me back after she figured out what they could do. In this day and age, how many representatives for any business actually try to help you and empathize with you?! Well, she called me back and said that they were going to make it work and it did! I got the books on time and all my new kindergarten students were given a book on their very first entrance into our school due to the efforts of BookPal. I definitely will be a returning customer!"
Thank you for your kind words, Matt! We are so glad we were able to help you get the books in the hands of your kindergarten students on time :) We truly believe in the power of books to inspire learning and growth - and hope these can do the same for your students!
"Your company did a fantastic job in filling our order and getting it to us. Yuri Alvarez is pleasant and very helpful."
Thank you for your feedback, Lawanda! Yuri enjoyed working with you as well and we hope to work with you again in the future. Have a wonderful rest of your week!
"Easy to use purchase orders and fast shipping."
Thank you for your review, Debbie! We appreciate the feedback and hope you have a wonderful week!
Debbie, thank you for your review! We hope we get the opportunity to work with you again :)
"It was a pleasure to do business with BookPal. The customer service and attention to detail make the whole experience worthwhile. This is the third large order we have made with BookPal and we plan to continue to do business with them."
Thanks for the review, Karen! We enjoyed working with you and look forward to working with you again in the future!
Thank you, Karen! We enjoyed working with you as well and look forward to working with you again :)
"Our orders were received quickly!! One thing I did not care for about bookpal is that I received an e-mail with the invoice attached before I received my order. We are a school district and only pay bills once each month."
Thanks for the review, Merri-Kay! We appreciate the feedback and are looking into how we can improve that process for future orders.
Thank you for your review, Merri-Kay! We are always looking to improve our processes and appreciate the feedback. Have a wonderful week!
"The books were delivered very quickly!"
Thank you for your review, we're glad your books arrived on time :) Enjoy the rest of your week!
"Ordering was easy and the help from staff I worked with was great. The product was received promptly."
Thanks for the feedback, Sandy! We enjoyed working with you and hope you have a wonderful week!
"Always excellent!"
Thanks, Melanie! We look forward to the opportunity to work with you again in the future!
"Stefanie worked hard to get us the best price for the books we ordered."
Thank you for your review! Stefanie enjoyed working with you :) We hope you have a wonderful rest of your week!
"Personalized service, super quick response time, felt certain that my order was going to be exactly what I wanted / needed"
Thanks for the feedback! We hope you have a wonderful rest of your week!
"needs were understood. received quote quickly. books were delivered on-time. can i get a discount though on the next purchase? :--)"
Hi Ravi, thanks for the review! Please reach out to sales@book-pal.com when you're ready to place your next order and we'll see what we can do!
"Fast, efficient, and friendly communication from Robin! It was an absolute pleasure working with her."
Thank you, Kirstyn! Robin enjoyed working with you as well. Have a wonderful rest of the week!
"They are quick to help and performed wonderfully!"
Thank you, Scott! We appreciate the review. Enjoy the rest of your week!
"The BookPal staff is helpful, efficient and knowledgeable. Prices are competitive and it's a pleasure to work with them."
Thank you for the kind review, Karen! We enjoyed working with you as well and are glad we were able to help!
"BookPal provide the materials we wanted quickly and economically. Robin was extremely pleasant to work with."
Thank you for your review, Frank! Robin enjoyed working with you. Have a wonderful week!
"The staff are so knowledgeable and quick to respond!"
Thank you for the kind review! We are glad you had a great experience and hope to work with you again!
BookPal is rated 4.86 based on 430 reviews