BookPal Reviews

97% of reviewers recommend BookPal

Tell us how BookPal made you happy

"In search of a company to purchase a novel to read together with my students for this upcoming fall, I found Bookpal on the internet. I reached out to them in regards to my request for a order, they were quick to respond, very helpful in answering my questions and very affordable on my classroom budget. Thank you Bookpal"
Thanks for the kind review, Rich! We're glad you found us and hope your students enjoy the books. Have a wonderful week!
"BookPal allowed me to complete a task that seemed impossible! My account manager, Robin, was not only interested in my business but the mission and vision of what our organization was trying to accomplish. Our books were shipped extremely fast and arrived sooner than the stated time for delivery. I look forward to working with BookPal on future projects."
Thank you, Taleasha! Robin really enjoyed working with you. We hope your books empower your organization to learn and grow! We look forward to the opportunity to work with you again in the future.
"I have to buy bulk books a lot for training sessions we have for teachers and I can always rely on Book Pal to have what we need in stock and a at a great price. My orders always arrive within the time frame quoted if not earlier earlier and my orders are always correct."
Thank you for your kind words, Jennifer! We're glad you had a wonderful experience and hope to work with you again in the future!
"I order from Book Pal once a year and use the same book for a middle school organization class for kids that want to get a head start on their year. The CSRs are always super helpful and a pleasure to work with. Once again this year our order came well before expected and at a great price. Thanks Book Pal!"
Thank you for the feedback, Lisa! We enjoy working with you and look forward to working with you again in the future. We hope your students enjoy the books!
"The customer service was top notch. They followed-up at every stage so that all material arrived on time and in perfect condition."
Thank you for your kind review, Allison! We enjoyed working with you. Have a great rest of your week!
"I have been using BookPal as a source for trade books and textbooks for our school for the past 6 years. With BookPal I receive outstanding, speedy service, and excellent prices. If I receive any damaged books or an incorrect quantity of books, BookPal remedies the situation immediately. You can't go wrong with BookPal."
Thank you for your kind review, Mary! We enjoyed working with you and look forward to the opportunity to work with you again. Have a wonderful week :)
"Awesome customer service. They found everything I was looking for and I received my shipment in a very timely manner. Robin was excellent to work with. She ensured that my organizations needs were met. Will definitely purchase again and highly recommend their products and service."
Thank you for your kind review, Elaine! We appreciate the feedback and hope you have a wonderful week :)
"We ordered 100 books for an author visit through BookPal. They were exceptionally easy to deal with, and our books arrived in great condition 7 days after shipping (we are on the opposite end of the country). Very impressed, and good price too! I would order through them again, thanks!"
Mia, thank you for your review! We hope your event went well and look forward to the opportunity to work with you again.
"Excellent service! They were able to find the books we needed for great prices! Stefanie was very helpful! :-)"
Thank you for your kind review! Stefanie really enjoyed working with you and we hope to get the opportunity to work with you again in the future :)
"Your customer service folks are outstanding! They were very helpful and answered all my questions."
Thank you, Wendy! We're glad we could answer all the questions you had and hope to get the opportunity to work with you again in the future!
"After much research, I narrowed my choices to two books. I decided to let price guide me. Limited budget. Yuri, a book seller at bookpal, beat the price quoted by Amazon by $2 a book. A savings of $50! I can use the savings toward another awesome read for our youngsters at a later date. Yuri, Thank you for going the extra mile for our team. Yuri and Bookpal Yuri will be my first choice always. Sincerely, Sammi"
Thank you for your kind review, Sammi! Yuri really enjoyed working with you :) We hope you have a great rest of your week!
"I am the Director of Recognition and Appreciation in my company. To get the ball rolling on developing this department into something that can change the lives of everyone who works with us, I needed a specific book that was recommended to me to read - and one I highly recommend to all others - O Great One, by David Novak. While on the search to find this book, I was recommended to use bookpal by one of the wonderful assistants who works in our office. She got me in contact with Robin Woolsey - and it's been all uphill from there! Of course, bookpal was able to get me the books I needed, in the quantity I needed them, for a price cheaper than I would have found elsewhere - but the real way bookpal made me happy was by employing Robin. She is, hands down, one of the most incredible Account Managers I have ever had the great fortune of working with! She was not only very excited to help meet our needs, recommended other items that might help further our goals, and has handled every interaction with a kindness that you really don't see very often - she understands the importance of what we are trying to build in my company, and genuinely finds joy in helping to make our dream of "ensuring each person who works with us knows their value" a reality. I've talk to her via email and on the phone, and in the short time that we have worked with each other, I honestly feel like I can consider her a friend. I work in the service industry, so great service is extremely important to me, and she nails it on all fronts! I fully encourage anyone who needs a book to utilize bookpal as a resource - and I recommend requesting Robin as your contact when doing so - you not only 'won't be disappointed' - you will be more than pleasantly surprised by the amazing creation that she is :) Thank you!"
Zana, thank you so much for this wonderful review! Robin truly enjoyed working with you :) We're glad to see your books are able to inspire and empower those you work with. Have a great rest of the week!
"I have had the pleasure of working with BookPal on several occasions and they continually up the bar on professionalism, product and fast shipping. Their pricing cannot be beat - trust me I have shopped around. Robin Woolsey is awesome and truly cares about her clients and always follows up to ensure my expectations are met. BookPal is my go to vendor for books and journals."
Thank you for your kind review! Robin truly enjoyed working with you and we look forward to working with you again in the future.
"Customer service was outstanding. They really took a personal interest to see why we needed the books and how they could be sure that the books got there on time. Really felt the personal touch."
Thank you for your feedback! We're glad we were able to help you get the right books at the right time.
"Great selection at great prices and easy to purchase."
We're glad you were able to get the right books that fit your needs! Please let us know if there's anything we can do to improve your experience, we're always open to feedback!
"I received the books in a timely manner. No damage."
Thank you for the feedback! We look forward to the opportunity to work with you again in the future :)
"The low cost makes it worth it! The shipments came quickly."
Thank you for the kind review, Maria! We hope you have a great rest of your week.
"Great customer service!! :)"
Thank you for your review, Megan! We hope you have a great rest of your week.
"The representative I worked with on three different deliveries worked so hard to make sure we got our deliveries within our very short time frames. She definitely saved our proverbial "bacon.""
Thanks for your review, Rebecca! We enjoyed working with you and are glad your "bacon" was saved :)
"I've bought several classroom sets of books from bookpal, they have great prices, super selections and always quick delivery."
Thank you for the kind review, Sandi! We hope the books continue to inspire your kids and foster a love for reading.
BookPal is rated 4.86 based on 430 reviews