BookPal Reviews

866-522-6657

info@book-pal.com

18101 Von Karman Ave.
Ste 120

How would you rate BookPal ?

(optional)

"Pleasant to work with, and the books were delivered as promised."
Thank you for your review, Nam-Yong! We appreciate your comments.
"Great and friendly customer service"
Thank you!
"I received a follow up call from a gal (name?) who was with BookPal and asked me questions about my purchase. She was friendly and mentioned that if there's ever a book that we're curious about and have not read that she would be willing to provide us a sample. She said she'd send me her contact info to follow up specifically with her, but I have not seen anything come through. Hoping to touch base with her for future purchases!"
Hi Darrin! Thank you for your thorough feedback and review. Robin had such a pleasure working with you and chatting about StrengthsFinder. She'll definitely be in touch soon if she hasn't already reached out! Thanks again for the review and have a wonderful week (:
"Great service and response time. Thanks!"
Thank YOU, Kari! We appreciate your review and hope you have a great week.
"Great prices and quick shipping. Fast and easy quotes and large selection"
Thanks for the thoughtful feedback, Julie! We appreciate your review.
"I had a great experience with BookPal! The representative was extremely helpful, and I received my order in a timely manner! I would recommend BookPal in the future. :)"
Wow Sarah, thank you so much for your review and feedback! We're so happy to hear you had an excellent experience with us. Thank you for recommending us to your friends!
"Good customer service, quick shipping"
Thank you for the review, Allison!
"My rep Robin went above and beyond to make sure my order was right. Had a great experience."
Thank you for the review! Robin enjoyed working with you and appreciates your feedback :) We hope you have a great week!
"We were in need of 275 copies of a children's book that is also the theme of our prom. We wanted these books to give to each prom attendee as a favor that they might then be able to hand down to their own children one day. BookPal was very accommodating and quick to meet our needs. I'm still pleasantly surprised at how easy and convenient it was!"
What a thoughtful way to encourage literacy development. Thank you for sharing, Beth! We're happy to hear you had an excellent experience with us and hope to work together again soon. Have an amazing week!
"Robin was extremely helpful...website easy to use."
Thank you for the feedback! Robin can't wait to work with you again soon (:
"As a repeat customer, we sought out BookPal for competitive pricing on a book order of 750#. Not only did BookPal meet other vendors' pricing ... they beat it! Follow that up with responsive, cordial communication and a smooth transaction - we're calling that great customer service! We highly recommend BookPal!"
Thank you very much for the thorough review!! We really appreciate your feedback and are glad we were not only able to meet, but exceed your expectations. Looking forward to working with you again soon!!
"Stefanie was quick with invoices, patient timewise, and so very efficient. I would definitely use BookPal again!"
Thank you for your review, Ann! Stefanie loved working with you as well. Thank you for the recommendation. Hope you have a fantastic week!
"The people I have talked with are very pleasant and helpful. They have a sense of urgency which is great. They make the process so easy."
Thank you for your thoughtful review, Debi! We're happy to hear you had an excellent experience with us and can't wait to work with you again soon (:
"My BookPal experience was tremendous! Robin is such an asset to your company and demonstrated amazing customer service. I would definitely recommend BookPal to my fellow colleagues!"
Wow, thank you Erin! We appreciate your feedback and value your review. Thank you for the recommendation! Have a wonderful week :)
"We worked with Robin Woolsey and she was fantastic. She answered all my questions and was super friendly. I will definitely recommend bookpall!"
It's been a pleasure working with you, Jordin! Thank you for the thoughtful review and thank you for recommending us :)
"The quality of products is something to keep you coming back for more."
Thank you for your review!
"I was looking to purchase a set of 35 books to donate to my son's 5th grade class and BookPal had the best pricing BY FAR (over Scholastic direct, amazon, B&N classroom rates). It made this do-able for us & knowing the books will be enjoyed for years to come in Room 16 -- makes us so happy. Easy purchase from start to finish! I will be back! :)"
Dear Meka, it's fantastic to hear that your copies of My Brother Sam is Dead were so well received! Thank you SO much for your thorough review. We're incredibly lucky to have amazing clients like you. Wishing you a wonderful week!
"I was surprised that it took 11 days to ship. I was referred to you by the author of the book. There was a slight discount over Amazon however I would have received my books sooner had I ordered through them. I hope this method meant the author received a greater share. Good luck!"
Dear John, thank you for your feedback! We’re sorry to hear the books arrived later than expected and appreciate your honesty. We tried calling you to inform you of the delay but regrettably, we didn't connect. We strive to give our clients the best experience possible, especially when they’re friends of our friends! Our senior client experience representative will reach out soon to discuss your order so we can learn how you’d recommend we improve our process. Thanks again!
"The books came when expected and were in perfect condition."
Thank you for your review and feedback, Rosemary! Hope you're having an amazing week.
"Book-Pal was very flexible and understanding with the demanding needs of my department. The competitive prices, quality product and personable representatives keep me coming back to Book-Pal!"
Thank you so much for your thoughtful review, Mike! We love working with you to provide books for your schools and look forward to doing it all again soon. Have a fantastic week!
BookPal is rated 4.85 based on 334 reviews