BookPal Reviews

866-522-6657

info@book-pal.com

18101 Von Karman Ave.
Ste 120

Are you a business owner Click here to learn about Reviews.io business solutions.

How would you rate BookPal?

"easy to use, quick & accurate service"
Thanks for the feedback, Kelly!
"BookPal made contact to see if we were happy with our order and the books arrived very quickly."
Thank you for this thoughtful review, Karen! We're happy to hear you had a great experience with us.
"The quality of the product (journals) we ordered was excellent. The representative provided all details by phone and via email, with images of the final product. Also informed us of additional features we can include. The shipment was quick and the packaging was secure."
Hi Ana! Thank you so much for your thoughtful and thorough review. We appreciate the detailed feedback and are happy to hear that you had an excellent experience working with us. Can't wait to do it all again with you in the future! :) Have a great week.
"Because my order was falling around the 4th of July holiday they called to make sure that the shipment would get to us when we needed it. Very impressed."
Happy we could impress you! Thank you for your thoughtful review. We hope you have a fantastic week, Cindy :)
We aim to impress amazing clients like you, Cindy! Thank you for the thoughtful feedback. Have a great rest of your week :)
"I ordered 40 copies of a book form my church Sunday school and they arrived quickly and in great shape. I was a bit apprehensive but my fears were quickly assuaged. I will certainly order again!"
We're so glad you had an excellent experience with us, Kevin! It was a pleasure working with you and we can't wait to do it again in the future. Have a wonderful week :)
Thanks so much for the feedback, Kevin! We're excited to continue working with you and your church Sunday school :) Have a great week!!
"Bookpal has been a godsend! They have saved us over a thousand dollars in the last year, and they have always delivered our books on time and in perfect condition."
You've been an amazing client to work with, Ryan!! Thank you so much for the thoughtful review. Have a wonderful rest of your week :)
"Went above And beyond. Paid attention to detail. Very professional. Would buy from again in a heartbeat!"
Thank you for the thoughtful feedback, Jayce! We're looking forward to working with you again soon. Have a great weekend.
"Great delivery time!"
Thanks for the feedback, Marlene!
"BookPal rep made me feel well taken care of my expediting an order and providing options to save money on my order."
We enjoyed working with you, Lisa! Thanks for the feedback. We hope you have a wonderful weekend (:
Kristina F
Verified Buyer
"Even though the book I purchased was on backorder, BookPal made the entire process completely user friendly. The ordering process went smoothly and customer service was very diligent in communicating status of the book. I would definitely order with them again."
Thank you for the thoughtful feedback, Kristina! We're glad you enjoyed working with us and we can't wait to do it all again soon. Have an amazing weekend.
"Ordered a classroom set for the coming Fall, and books came in great condition and quickly. One less thing to worry about. Thanks!"
Hooray! Happy to hear you had an excellent experience with us, Claudia. Thank you for the feedback. Have a great weekend!
"12345678910"
"The customer service is outstanding."
Thank you, Alyssa! We think you're just as outstanding (:
"Lynette was attentive to our shipping concern about not getting the books in time; the books arrived on schedule."
Lynette had a great time working with you, Jeremy! Thank you for your feedback. Have a fantastic week.
"Excellent customer service and our books arrived sooner than expected!"
Thank you for the feedback, Sharon!
Catherine S
Verified Buyer
"Bookpal matched and beat the prices of competitors and my orders have shipped much faster than estimated. The sales reps are very nice and accommodating and easy to reach. They respond to emails promptly and in my opinion go above and beyond for customer satisfaction!"
Thank you for your thoughtful review, Catherine. We appreciate your feedback on your experience with us and hope to work with you again in the future. Have an amazing week!
"Easy website to use and fast service."
Thanks for the feedback, Joanie!
"BookPal did great! I wasn't able to order more than a couple of copies of a book from Amazon when I needed in excess of 100. I found BookPal on the internet and they were able to significantly beat the Amazon price in addition to putting a rush order to get my books to me in the same amount of time it would have taken Amazon Prime. Very happy with my purchase and will use BookPal again - soon!"
We're so glad we were able to help you with your large quantity purchase! Thank you for your thoughtful and thorough review. We really appreciate the feedback and look forward to working with you more in the future! Have a great week.
"I had the books about a week after I placed the order. I feel like I got a great value for the money and will definitely use BookPal in the future."
Thank you for your thoughtful feedback, Rose! We look forward to working with you again soon.
"Great service, delivered on time, in good condition, no problems."
Thank you for your feedback, Peter! Happy to hear you had an excellent experience with us.
BookPal is rated 4.84 based on 232 reviews