BookPal Reviews

866-522-6657

info@book-pal.com

18101 Von Karman Ave.
Ste 120

Tell us how BookPal made you happy

Under an hour
Rob J
"As a 30-year professional speaker, and author of six books, I need an organization that I can depend on. I've been depending on BookPal for five years now to get books to me, my training sites, and client's locations, and they have never let me down. The people, and their commitment to excellence makes them not just my vender, but my partner."
Thank you, Rob! We have enjoyed working with you over the past five years and look forward to many more years of partnership!
Zana G
"I am the Director of Recognition and Appreciation in my company. To get the ball rolling on developing this department into something that can change the lives of everyone who works with us, I needed a specific book that was recommended to me to read - and one I highly recommend to all others - O Great One, by David Novak. While on the search to find this book, I was recommended to use bookpal by one of the wonderful assistants who works in our office. She got me in contact with Robin Woolsey - and it's been all uphill from there! Of course, bookpal was able to get me the books I needed, in the quantity I needed them, for a price cheaper than I would have found elsewhere - but the real way bookpal made me happy was by employing Robin. She is, hands down, one of the most incredible Account Managers I have ever had the great fortune of working with! She was not only very excited to help meet our needs, recommended other items that might help further our goals, and has handled every interaction with a kindness that you really don't see very often - she understands the importance of what we are trying to build in my company, and genuinely finds joy in helping to make our dream of "ensuring each person who works with us knows their value" a reality. I've talk to her via email and on the phone, and in the short time that we have worked with each other, I honestly feel like I can consider her a friend. I work in the service industry, so great service is extremely important to me, and she nails it on all fronts! I fully encourage anyone who needs a book to utilize bookpal as a resource - and I recommend requesting Robin as your contact when doing so - you not only 'won't be disappointed' - you will be more than pleasantly surprised by the amazing creation that she is :) Thank you!"
Zana, thank you so much for this wonderful review! Robin truly enjoyed working with you :) We're glad to see your books are able to inspire and empower those you work with. Have a great rest of the week!
Mark F
"Everything about this book made me happy. I received the book as a giveaway at a Cvent meeting in January in Kissimmee, FL and fell in love with the book; the fact that the book was made with recycled products and smelled heavenly of granny smith apples was an added bonus. After speaking with Elizabeth Lee at the event to find out more about the book and to see the tri-fold and belly bands, I was very excited as I work on my sections sponsorship program and thought this would be an excellent opportunity to incorporate the sale of ads as an added incentive buy to our sponsoring companies. Our members loved the book, and we do plan on using them as giveaways at not only our section meetings, but as giveaways at other events. Our members loved them as well."
Hi Mark, thank you for your kind review! We enjoyed working with you and are glad you enjoyed the journals!
Richard
"I was so glad to find Think and Grow Rich in bulk. I have been giving them out to motivated individuals that I meet. Will be reordering more this month. Fast shipping and Paypal makes it great. I am amazed of how many people have never heard of this self help book. Www.richburnette.com"
We love your picture!!! Thank you for taking the time to leave such a personal review. It's amazing to hear how you're using this classic title! We hope you have a fantastic rest of your week :)
Diane C
"I love using BookPal. Easy to use, courteous staff, and great prices. Thanks!"
Thanks so much for the review and photo, Diane!! We love working with you and can't wait to do it again soon :)
Sheri
"There were 7 books that had some spine or front cover damage."
Thanks for the feedback, Sheri! We'll reach out soon to remedy the situation.
Tabecca
"Unbelievable customer service! Books arrived way before expected -"
Thanks so much for the feedback, Tabecca! We're glad you had a great experience with us. Have a fantastic week.
Carol
"1300 Dr. Seuss books have arrived! Part of the curriculum of our "Happy Healthy Smiles" Kindergarten Oral Health Education Program. Customer service was great! I was kept informed on the status of my order and the books were delivered 2 days earlier. Thank you! River Cities United Way, Lake Havasu City, AZ."
Hi Carol - I'm so glad to hear that everything went well with your order. That sounds like a wonderful program! We look forward to working with you again :)
Bison
"you were very helpful, got a quick quote and excellent service. I received all my books right on time!"
Hi Kelly - Thanks for the review. Love the picture!
BookPal is rated 4.86 based on 467 reviews