Boots Reviews

Returns Process
Could Be Better
Read Boots Reviews

About Boots:

Buy health and beauty products online from the UKs most popular chemist, Boots. Find pharmacy services, prescriptions, baby, diet, fitness, hair products and perfume. Check out the huge selection of our online products, the number one store the UKs.

Boots Customer CarePO Box 5300

Tell us how Boots made you happy
Thank you to Denise Lincoln High Street for helping me to choose a fragrance for my daughter and boyfriend.
Great help they loved it
I will never will order anything from them again. 7 out of the 8 palettes were smashed to pieces. They put any protection in to shop them getting broken. Won’t respond to me!!
After being advised by gp surgery to see a pharmacist with acute ear pain. We went to Boots at Greenbridge,Swindon. The pharmacist gave very short abrupt answers and told us to go to walk in centre at lical hospital. She was not rude but gave us the impression that she didn’t really care about our predicament. We only went there on advice from Kingswood Surgery Swindon. So someone’s at fault.
I went to Boots pharmacy in Westcroft, Milton Keynes on 26/7/20 to collect a prescription and to get some advice. The pharmacy assistant Annie was extremely helpful and I came away very satisfied with the whole experience. 🙂
Very fine service by the optometrist sara and dispenser sharon thanks
Still waiting for large on line delivery order after nearly 3 weeks
30 minute wait on phone for customer services and e mail to complain had a duplicate form message so probably not received
Honestly I'm very disappointed with the experience I just had in their new store in Rochdale. They're trying in they there are arrows on the floor to tell you which way round to go and on the door there's a notice that says "one out then one in" policy. I waited and no staff came so when I saw a staff member I shouted her and asked who's watching the door. She said nobody so just watch for someone to come out then you come in. That would be fine but she let two young girls come in and pass me whilst she was telling me this. So ok I started my shop and on the first aisle was met by three irate ladies going the wrong way so again I had to step back and wait. Then I picked up a bottle of soap that felt grimy so I asked a member of staff to take it off me and wash it please. First I was told to take it to the chemist counter which in my opinion is totally irresponsible but ok.. I waited there and had to ask two more staff about it before one took it from me. Then I asked where the tills were to be told I now have to serve myself. I have always loved boots and although I can get some products a little cheaper elsewhere...I love the buzz of collecting points and the service has always been exemplary so I was happy to shop there,,know they want me to touch the screen etc wherever everyone else has touched and I watched as she gave the screen a cursory wipe sure...but what about where your card goes in or where the money goes in or indeed where the change comes out? She didn't wipe it until I loudly pointed it out tbh which again was disappointing. I don't expect to serve myself whilst paying those prices and I do spend an awful lot of money here and have done for a long time but it's not good enough. At age 55 I don't want to sect myself thank you. I want to hold my shopping and my walking stick whilst someone else serves me so if boots can no longer provide that then I and others will not be going back. I will visit again in two weeks and if there's no improvement then I won't be spending a penny and I will also find a new optician.
So so bad. If you buy an electric item at Boots such as Braun SIkl Epil 9 Flex like I did today- it cost more than 250£- you come home and you relaise that the item has a plug that is only suited for EU. Therefore you cannot use it ANYWHERE in the UK. So, you are upset. You call the compalints department and they tell you-oh it is normal it comes from a EU rule (??) that their product cannot be made with a UK plug. ?? So why would oyu sell it in the UK? And without 1) that this fact is clearly stated near the shlef where the product is 2) that ALL you staff knows about it and can underline that to the custome to avoid any frustration 3) you do teh same for your online store (this painful fact is not communicated either there). The complain deprtmnent say that "everybody knows this". I am afraid it is not true. I am afraid it may not be even legal to send a product whihc is not made for the UK electrical specifics. I am afraid that it is not legal to sell a prodcut that needs another product to work (an electrical adaptor EU-UK that you mainly find in airports ( and, possibly... Boots). Of course Boots cannot get the faulty item back pickign it up from your home and have you reimbursed because they are still n teh middle ages so you have top return to a shop wohtout having lsot your ticket and wait and explain and so on to be reimbursed. As if one only has time for this, after having spent 269£ on an item.
This is the sign of a terribly bad managed old company who has no policy to use communication and training to sell their (faulty) products. It is unbelievable.
Ordered some beauty products a few weeks ago and the click and collect went really smoothly, my order actually arrived a couple of days early. However, last week placed an order and delivery was for the Saturday but because of some problem with the scanning of the parcel at my local store where I was to collect it from, after ringing the store and being told it hadn't arrived, I was then put to the inconvenience of ringing Boots Head Office where it was impossible to get through to unless you were prepared to wait half hour or so hanging on the phone. The Manager was really apologetic. I did collect my parcel on the Monday, but wasn't very impressed with the customer service.
The Abbots Langley branch is my local boots and is always very helpful l was served by Nidhi who was very sufficient and helpful l was buying L’Oréal dream lengths shampoo but there was no conditioner she kindly went and found a new stock not only giving me the one l wanted but also filling up the empty shelf all the staff go the extra mile in the jobs .thankyou. Lynn Miller
most difficult website to use - reload/refresh takes forever.
The on line service is always the worse site To purchase from. When I go to pay there is no action it seems to only give a very short period to choose and pay because when I repeat my order a couple of hours later which only takes a couple of minutes it will accept payment
This has now occurred at least six times and I absolutely dread using the site. It’s such a shame as I adore No7 products but the site lets the company down big time. I do hope you can improve it to the standard of other sites. Anne Ager
Absolutely awful. I ordered a lipstick from their website. When it arrived, it was a completely empty tube worn right down to the end (looked like it had been used as a tester or something). I emailed them with a photo expecting they'd apologise and send out a replacement since I should never have received an item in that condition. The first reply I got was a computer generated response with some generic guidance completely useless for my situation. I emailed again saying that I couldn't visit a store during the Covid situation and would like a replacement sending out. They replied to say that, as the pandemic guidance was changing, I would need to visit a store to return the faulty item they never should have sent me, like they know the health situations of those in my household, and as if returning this clearly useless item was worth risking my health. The onus for correcting their error was put entirely on me. This was a Fenty product so not cheap at all. I'd ordered it as a treat for myself and it's been nothing but stress and terrible service. I've never experienced this with other online retailers I've used and certainly would not use Boots again.
Good when needing items for new baby apart from when you go in to boots pick up a pack of nappies and they are a lot dearer and you don't have enough money all because there not in the right place still got nappies though cheers boots
Free delivery and came 2 days early. Left with neighbour as requested. Contents were exactly right. Will order again soon
Worst website ever. Slow doesn't even describe it! Takes so long to even view a product, you decide you don't need it in that time. Dreadful.
I've done all my shopping online since 23 March and Boots' website is by far the worst I've used. It's slow and clunky - difficult to find products and appears to take forever to register purchases in the basket. In fact, they're added almost immediately but you have to trust it's happened because the "system thinking about it" revolving circle goes on and on and on . . . In my view the company is taking advantage if its near-monopoly position.
Had first order cancelled by email after payment taken. It said I had exceeded the maximum number of an item, didn't say which or how many I was allowed and had obviously allowed me to 'basket' the order without objection. Couldn't get a straight answer by email about what the problem was. Took 3 mails to get an advisory 4 per item limit. Apparently a branded 'intimate skin' wash is an essential item? Boots didn't re-credit my points offer, so had to mail about this too. With fewer items, could not now qualify for free home delivery, so decided on Click and Collect. Just went to pick it up as received email advising it was ready. Shop shut (1pm Wed) shutters down, no sign explaining why. Rang store number on return home to be told they closed for lunch 12:30-13:30. I said it would be helpful to publicise this on the web, but was told it's a fluid situation. I suggested they could at least stick a sign in the window when they close for lunch - apparently this radical idea will need to be referred to the manager! Oh yes and I was told lunch is the same time every day (what happened to a fluid situation?). Shopping with Boots now seems to require 'local knowledge' as we public have nothing better to do than monitor and share with eachother the times when Boots staff decide to eat. Going to see if I can get these advantage points spent when I do finally get through the door and never shop with them again!!
DO NOT BUY IT FROM boots

Never order from this store or site. They are fraudsters. A week ago I ordered this perfume from this company and there was a gift with the perfume. The price also included a gift of headphones. But they deceived me and did not send me the gift. It is a regular practice of this company to offer the wrong product false advertising. FRAUDSTERS. This perfume is available at a better price elsewhere. DO NOT BUY IT FROM HERE
I hated working for this company in 1988 as a Youth Training Scheme laboratory technician in NOTTINGHAM.
Today at the BEESTON site things have gone from bad to worse.
I was worked like a dog - and got the blame for everything.
But the ladies in the typing pool were friendly ! ! !

BOOTS is sorry now . . . BOOTS is sorry now
Macey's heart is aching for breaking each vow
He's sad and blue
Peter's crying too - he had a nervous breakdown and left !
Just like I cried over them - it took 20 years for me to come to terms !
Right to the end - I should have left after 3 months !
Just like friend
I tried to warn Chloe somehow - she was my silly supervisor !
But Macey had to have his way - he was a psychopath !
Now Dr. Bishop must pay
I'm glad that BOOTS is sorry now ! ! !

The building I worked in is now literally just a hole-in-the-ground today. Nice - Dr. Bishop had to close my laboratory down soon after I left - and jobs were lost.
Boots is rated 2.96 based on 1,273 reviews