Boots Reviews

Returns Process
Could Be Better
Read Boots Reviews

About Boots:

Buy health and beauty products online from the UKs most popular chemist, Boots. Find pharmacy services, prescriptions, baby, diet, fitness, hair products and perfume. Check out the huge selection of our online products, the number one store the UKs.

Boots Customer CarePO Box 5300

Tell us how Boots made you happy
Boots 1 star review on 4th May 2022
Boots 5 star review on 23rd April 2021
Nikkikennedy
Boots 5 star review on 13th March 2021
Karyn Jennings
Boots on chadderton precinct Second time my prescription as not been ready 1st time they was not expecting my item in for two weeks so I had to order alternative which took a couple of days to arrive. 2nd time I was told the doctor has not sent it over , I rang the doctor while I was there and was informed of time and date it was sent , they then found it but it was the wrong medication, i was then told it will be in the next day , rang up the next day and its still not there , so have to wait till Tomorrow, I won't hold my breath though This pharmacy used to be very efficient, not sure what has happened the 6 months but it has gone downhill , I will be changing my registered chemist after this
Boots Glasgow Airport store. I had the pleasure of being assisted by Emma. I have a speech impediment that makes it tough for me to speak with others, yet she didn't hesitate to listen to me and assist me with my problem. Not only did she go out her way to help me with my problem but she took the time to actually listen to me and care which is very rare in stores nowadays. The young lady is a true asset to the store.
I ordered and paid for a gift online for my friends birthday. I paid for next day delivery however it did not arrive till day after. I contacted Boots to reimburse the charge. However they refuse to deal with me because I got the parcel delivered direct to my friend saying I am not named! They sent the confirmation of order to my email and my details are on the billing address so I find this ridiculous that they expect my friend to deal with my complaint To top it I tried to call the complants lune and was put in hold. After about 20 mins I hung up but because it is an 0844 number it is not included in mobile package so I was charged £4.71 extra
Mum, who is 100, has always used your medium loose powder. A few weeks ago , we bought 2 as we had a no 7 voucher....it is now an horrendous orange colour. Her money is wasted...what have you done Boots??
Ordered stuff to collect in store next day, didn't get any messages or anything so checked with ship, they said nothing had arrived for me. Checked the next day.. nothing, tried tracking, not working, tried various means of communicating over this past week, using the virtual assistant, email, 3 different phone numbers. And did not get one response. Finally got through to someone today and just asked for a refund. Which I have to wait for another 5 days for. Its a joke. They can't even tell me what happened or why nobody deemed it necessary to respond to me over the last week. Absolutely will not use again. Zero customer service and they don't care about it either
Boots Gone a cowboy online store:- I have been unable to place an online order. ANY ATTEMPT HAS BEEN MET WITH "YOUR ORDER HAS BEEN CANCELED. called them and there is no help staff can render. Absolutely disappointed.
Absolutely shocking customer service. Promised by telephone a full refund of covid tests back in Dec 2021 which they sent out after the rules changed. I have provided everything requested and have never received a response. Have chased numerous times. I shall never buy anything from them again.
Love boots very good value for money on all thing good verify of product great service
Tried to purchase an item for tomorrow for a birthday gift, took my £300 but claims there was a Technical Fault so my order never went through. I Rang Support and was told it's a pre-authorization charge and i should get the money back in 8 working days, if not I have to contact my bank. Was told to re-try, so I did, and my order was automatically canceled for apparently playing too many orders and i failed some checks? Looked online and other people have had a similar issue. Rung Support again and was told i need to wait 2 days before attempting to re-order, 2 whole days - and apparently, support cannot do anything? Its completely bizarre to me, whoever is in charge of online needs a serious rework. So now I'm left with no item, down £300, and nothing i can really do.. Disappointing experience. Edit: Managed to get the item through a few days later, used all of my details minus the name on the parcel (I used my dads name as its a Birthday present for him and a surprise) - their order system did not apply the correct delivery so tried to reach out and they refuse to help me despite the email/phone number that i am reaching out to them is the exact same on the order. Absolutely useless Support, tried back and forth emailing them without luck so will just have to sort it with my bank as a chargeback. Absolutely disappointing. Its worth nothing they still have the initial £280 from the invalid first transaction that has still not been returned to me.
I relied on receiving Advantage points to bring the price of a high-value product down to a competitive level. Unfortunately, these were slashed from nearly £15 to just under £4 when my item was dispatched without any advice as to why. Customer service was so slow to respond that I didn't know they would refuse to fix the error in time to return the items within 14-days. It's rare that Boots are competitive without Advantage point bonuses, but now it seems even those can't be trusted.
I was happy and got good customer service in the square Tallaght , Jonathan was very helpful and kind , he also gave a cup of water when needing to take the medication
Ordered perfume on 15th Dec, emailed about it being stolen by delivery driver on 19th Dec (empty box delivered), no response, emailed again on 26th Dec, no response, finally got through to customer care over the phone 11th Jan, sent me a form to request a refund that takes 21 days to process!?! (what a weird process, but whatever) - STILL Nothing back 24 days later on 4th Feb, Got through to customer care today and basically said they'd log it as "urgent" as it's been over 21 days. I say this calmly, I'm not sure why i'd risk buying anything from Boots again - or my family (as this was a Christmas present and has affected them also)
I’ve ordered online 3 items and one of them was missing! I wasted my time driving back and forth!
Because of my particular medical ‘condition’, I have to make sure I receive the same brand if medication each month. My local Boots are wonderful ! They always check my medication with me when I go to collect it - I cannot praise them enough.
Been trying to buy 6 Chanel products including foundation from Boots, either online or in store . The product is showing online but not allowing me to pick a shade for the foundation. Tried calling both store and customer service to find out if a local store stocked Chanel , no- one picked up was available to help. I have now taken my business elsewhere and find the service appalling. The virtual assistant is useless in these sorts of enquiries, so how does someone find out how to spend money with Boots . Impossible
BOOTS 48 hr PCR TEST NOT FIT FOR PURPOSE !!!! If you plan on flying anywhere do not use this service, our family took 3 tests at the same time, 1 came back after 25 hrs, the other 2 came back 5 minutes before the 48 hr guaranteed time making it useless as a Fit To Fly or Traveller PCR Test as advertised ! We had to take 2 rapid PCR tests at Manchester Airport with a guaranteed result in 3 hours, these tests were actually cheaper than the Boots tests !!
I’ve always been a boots Customer and was once employed by them, many years ago. In those days the training of its staff was second to none ( 70,s and 80’s) in both product knowledge and customer service. The latter still appears very good, however their seems to be a big disconnect in customer service. Using boots stores wherever I go, it would appear that shop floor staff are no longer proud of, and happy in their work . Maybe this is to do with company changes, ie not such a good employer any more, or maybe the training isn’t so good, whatever, the reason too many of Boots staff seem miserable and disinterested in customer. This is never more obvious than in my local branch in Dolgellau North Wales. The pharmacy staff are usually okay, but the general staff , are the most miserable, unhelpful group of people I’ve ever come across in a Boots store. Time to retrain or replace I think!
Boots dip & twist nail remover is an utter waste of money doesn't even remove polish let alone the nail.
The Boots app is terrible, really slow and jumpy and when you wish to pay thru the boots app with your advantage card points it asks you for the last 3 digits of it. Its on the first page obviously and drops you out!!! If you are booking through the boots app with your card attached surely the technology links it, it already told me what points i had but then wanted 3 digits. That's fine if the tech guys can sort without dropping out when you hit the home page for your card number.
I would like to share some feedback about an unsatisfactory product. I have been a regular customer of Boots for years and have been using No7 Beautifully Matte foundation (all day velvet matte, oil free) medium-full coverage. Recently the formula has been changed and the product is totally different, nothing like it was previously, I am extremely disappointed as I have used nothing but this foundation for 5- 6 years. I have some acne scarring and pigmentation which I am very self-conscious about and the Beautifully matte foundation covered it very well. The new (not improved) version doesn't cover up my imperfections at all and it has left me feeling very self conscious. I have tried various other products and nothing is as good as the original Beautifully matte foundation. Sadly a excellent product has been ruined! I honestly did not expect to be disappointed by a boots No7 product, but this is unbelievable. I do hope this product can be rectified and we can have the original product back. Regards, Stacey.
Boots is rated 2.8 based on 1,611 reviews