Boots Reviews

Returns Process
Could Be Better
Read Boots Reviews

About Boots:

Buy health and beauty products online from the UKs most popular chemist, Boots. Find pharmacy services, prescriptions, baby, diet, fitness, hair products and perfume. Check out the huge selection of our online products, the number one store the UKs.

Boots Customer CarePO Box 5300

Tell us how Boots made you happy
I visited Boots at Festival Park late last night, for a birthday present for my husband and some essential items for myself. I am 2 months post chemotherapy treatment and currently social distancing. At first, when I realised that the assistant serving me purposely distanced herself from me, I was a bit taken aback. Then I realised that she was protecting me and the fact that she offered me hand gel to use after making my payment made me realise that I was being looked after to the max. The fact that she was knowledgeable, efficient and served with a smile just made the whole experience one that I felt I had to share. And I normally shun doing reviews, as I never know what to say. So, thank you, Aimee. I was worried about shopping in the current circumstances whilst I am vulnerable. But you handled the situation perfectly.
People waiting for prescriptions crammed into a small room of some 10 feet square waiting for up to 15 minutes when we are all supposed to be keeping our distance from each other for coronavirus. I suggested to manageress that people que outside glass frontage and are called in one at a time . The CEO of Boots wants to issue dictats to locally assess all outlets in UK thus preventing Boots being the perpetuator of current pandemic add infinitum. This criticism also applies to other pharmacies in UK Ie--- local statagies for differing topographical differences of outlets , keeping vulnerable people safe-Health Secretary take note .
I ordered 5 white goods appliances from Boots and paid for installation for 4 (since installation for a fridge freezer is just plugging it in) The washing machine was broken on arrival which was first thing in the morning, so they could have got another one there the same day but of course this would have been too simple, not to mention helpful! So instead said they would deliver and fit it 2 days later on the Sunday... they never turned up! I called and asked where it was and was told it never left the depot! NO CALL, NO EMAIL, so another whole day spent waiting, was wasted! They promised to call and reschedule but still haven't and when called again, said they already tried at 7am on Tuesday... they DID NOT! LIARS! no note, no call, no email ...AGAIN! I spent over £1000 for this order and the service is shocking!!! I will NEVER buy from boots EVER again.. I will continue to leave feedback to this effect everywhere I can!!!!!!!! LIVID!
We use Boots in Blaydon, Tyne & Wear.
They are wonderful, all staff are helpful and manager Suzi is great.
Charles Wiseman the pharmacist in Leeds train station Boots was the most offensive person I have ever met. Unprofessional, cruel and very untrustworthy. Needs reporting
ssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss
Manager at London Oxford streets Boot.That one nearest to Marble arch.Ignored my equiery to refund.Told the branch don't recognised transaction.At least we moved to branch where we bought that itom and made the refund.That mean he lying to us.Short guy with dark hear was on perfum section Friday afternoon 06.03.Horible attention.
Thanks for Phebe at Longbridge Boots.Who helped me exchanged unwanted items.Young lady with great knowledge of customer service.
I would like to leave a review for a beauty advisor. A lovely lady called Cristina works at Boots High Street,Hounslow. She is a delightful, friendly, professional member of staff.She has given me great advice on No7 , It has made me decide to always use this branch in the future.
I will certainly go there again as she was not only helpful but kind and considerate.
Thank you Cristina your help was much appreciated.
The assistant at Boots Llantrisant Lorraine guided me expertly in my choice of make up and helped me make the most of offers available
I am sorry to say that your staff at Kingsland Dalston pharmacy section needs serious training to improve their services...staff behaviour should be polite and approachable .... anyhow, I will not go to the store anymore. Good bye.
Ordered two items one arrived the other one did not.
Having emailed and spoke to your representative was told it would definitely turn up.
At 6 o'clock I was told that it would probably turn up tomorrow.
NOT good enough.
Online order would not accept payment.
Tried phoning but no reply after very long waits.

Very poor service- constant referring to website which cannot answer my problem.
I now realize as a mere man that Boots regard me as a second-class customer.

I have always thought Boots’ "Health and Beauty" magazine sexist but the latest edition (Mar/Apr 2020) really does take the biscuit.

The article on page 7 by Jessica Powell, Head of Content, is an almost unbelievable example of misandry as contrasting phrases such as “empowering all women” and "toxic masculinity" clearly show.

Had this diatribe been published with the feminine words been replaced by the masculine the cries of sexist from the feminist community would have been deafening.

Furthermore, a quick surf of the Internet reveals this would not be the first time Boots have been accused of sexism against men, from pricing of goods to sexist adverts and after seeing the anti-male sexism in the magazine I can’t say I’m surprised.

The only way I can respond to this is by taking my custom elsewhere (all the way next door to Superdrug) and by informing the many ‘equality for men’ web sites emerging on the Internet of this blatant and offensive sexism.
My Over 60s reward letter says to take it and my advantage card into any Boots store and they'll update the card. Calcot Boots and they told me I had got it wrong. I pointed out the relevant section and was told that whatever it said they couldn't do it. I shown the phone number to call.....but (despite being shown on the receipt as the Advantage card number) there's no option for anything about Advantage cards and no other way that I can see to get help. No live chat. Disappointingly poor customer service all round.
Would of given 0 stars because the site is misleading people that delivery is free but you still got charged for it! Tried to talk to them rationally stating that their website is misleading people but got no answer! Thanks Boots for losing a customer lol
so I was silly enough to decide that boots was the store I was going to order my Valentine’s Day gifts from and this is how my nightmare started. My delivery arrived and I was ecstatic till upon arrival there were a few items missing so then I got straight on the phone to boots. I was told to fill out a form and that it would take 72hours to investigate but a week later I was made aware that I would take another week. Today I was told I wouldn’t be receiving a refund since it was rejected on the 19/02/20. I called up on the 21/02/20 and yet no one could let me know that my case was rejected.so today on the 26/02/20 a manager told me she could have another look at my case.
Yesterday I bought No7 skincare products in the Grantham High Street store and found 20% off on the same products online. Today I went to the store expecting my refund and collect my parcel that I ordered online yesterday. The cashier is not very helpful. First, she went back to consult the manager about whether I could refund and it takes about 10 mins. She came back and she apologized about cosmetic products are non-refundable. I showed the official Boots refund policy on my phone. She said it's not sealed and if it happened they would have to throw those products away. I told her that I didn't open them and the products stay what they were but if the store can't do this I will call the customer service to process through online. Then she said she will have to consult the manager again. Another 10 mins passed, I was trying to call the Boots customer service line and she came back. She claimed that they would do it but it's an exceptional case just for me. She said the store has to throw those return products away and she has no clue how the company is going to gain benefits from this. I said you don't have to throw them away because I didn't open those products. Overall shopping instore is not making things any easier and from now on I will only purchase Boots online.
the worst customer service I have ever received in my life I have ordered £70 worth of items they said royal mail has delivered it to my neighbors and my neighbors said they didn't have it and boots customer service wouldnt do anything about it I wouldn't recommend ordering from them online ever. the worst online experience
This morning I went to Boots in Malvern to pick up a prescription that had been there a couple of weeks. The Pharmacist said that I had already picked it up, I did not think I had so he took another look and found the prescription, No apology what so ever I had another one to pick up as well and he said it would be ten minutes so I went and done my shopping and returned. When someone in his position tells you that you have already received your medication when you know you haven't it makes you worry a little especially as I am 65 yrs this year and I have worked with people who have dementia. A little thought before he spoke would go far or even an apology.
Boots is rated 2.95 based on 1,271 reviews