BoroughBox Reviews

of reviewers recommend BoroughBox
Read BoroughBox Reviews

About BoroughBox:

At BoroughBox our mission is to make better food & drink accessible to everyone. When you enjoy our online retail marketplace, you support independent brands and producers from across the UK. Anything sold directly by BoroughBox is hand-chosen from our favourite producers and shipped directly on an expedited service from our Central London warehouse.

03331 21 21 55

support@boroughbox.com

2 to 10 Ossory Road, London,

Wonderful selection of food and drink . Great quality and fast delivery . What more could you ask for ?
Our cocktails boxes were fab and certainly helped to make a lockdown 21st Birthday memorable!
BoroughBox 5 star review on 26th February 2021
My purchase was a gift for my son's birthday, and proved to be the perfect solution to treating a loved one from across the other side of the world. The entire process was easy and efficient and delivery was made in a very short time. The product was very much apprecited and enjoyed!
Love the stuff you get. Very high quality. Makes you feel real posh. Reasonable prices.
This was a gift and recipient was very impressed with quality of Prosecco and loved the snack boxes! Would send again.
Excellent way of buying high quality Welsh lamb. The whole experience went without a hitch. The meat tastes delicious. I will certainly use Borough Box again.
Products were basic, doughnut order wasnt correct.
Excellent quick delivery packaged well and lovely products.
Excellent service & product. Arrived earlier than expected. Would definitely recommend.
It was good the only thing was I could not apply the discount I received which was a shame
Very quick delivery, amazing value for money. Such a wonderful gift for a gin lover. Packaging was very secure. Will be ordering again
The items were well packaged.
Delivered within four days.
Cheese's are very good quality.They were packed with a frozen cool jell.
The Quince Jelly is tasty. It is pink in colour and firm.
I have not tried the Chutneys yet.
Helping to relieve lockdown.
I bought a health boost letter box gift for my sister who had been ill for a while. I didnt see the items but she was very happy with it. I thought it a much better idea than flowers or chocolates to help get well. Received it 2 days after placing the order.
Bought this as a present but they loved it, the food, the packaging and they said best wild venison they had ever had and that they would definitely recommend to a friend.
Excellent service. Even better product. Will be ordering more when required.
I loved all the choices that BoroughBox gave. I wanted to get a gift box for my dear Nigerian friend who was going through a tough time. The hamper I ordered came with lots of goodies from my friends childhood and brought back many happy memories. Any queries/questions I had were answered in minutes. Brilliant customer service. I would recommend them to everyone.
I bought as a gift and the recipient loved it! Efficient and reliable too. Have used twice and will use again.
Fantastic quality cocktail kit, premium ingredients that gave them a premium taste. We ordered 3 kits for a virtual party at quite short notice, but the customer service of both Boroughbox and Taste Cocktails was first class to ensure delivery on time. Instructions were clear and the drinks made the party!
Really enjoyed purchase esp the cake. the marzipan was seemed homemade and not too full of sugar.
Brilliant selection of gifts. Also arrived really quickly. Would use again for sure!
Great little box of cocktail fun. Just add the fresh ingredients and ice. Well packaged and clear instructions. Nice to have recipes for alternatives too.
BoroughBox is rated 3.46 based on 953 reviews