BoroughBox Reviews

of reviewers recommend BoroughBox
Read BoroughBox Reviews

About BoroughBox:

At BoroughBox our mission is to make better food & drink accessible to everyone. When you enjoy our online retail marketplace, you support independent brands and producers from across the UK. Anything sold directly by BoroughBox is hand-chosen from our favourite producers and shipped directly on an expedited service from our Central London warehouse.

03331 21 21 55

support@boroughbox.com

2 to 10 Ossory Road, London,

Wonderful selection of food and drink . Great quality and fast delivery . What more could you ask for ?
It was a very good buy and cheeses and crackers was very tasty. Thank you.
The product was amazing - everyone really enjoyed their gifts.
Great unusual gifts of high quality. Service has been excellent. Will definitely buy again.
I was offered to pay an extra 15 euro to get my present shipped on the same day, and it was delivered the day after. If you can't comply with what you are offering, you shouldn't offer the option to your users to pay for that service.
An extremely good selection of food and drink catering for all dietary requirements.
I’ve ordered some gifts as presents and still await the responses from the recipients. I had an issue with one delivery which was the couriers fault but Borough Box dealt with the matter swiftly and resent my order. Excellent service.
This is the 3rd cheese wheel we’ve had. My goodness it’s just gorgeous.
Excellent idea, I sent my husband a box of mixed snacks and he was pleased with the variety, it was luck a ‘tuck box’ for adults. It’s something different and it’s not easy finding gifts for men.
I would buy again for someone else
Excellent variety of offerings from different sellers. Found the perfect gift for my dad for his birthday. He enjoyed the different cheeses and I was amazed how quickly the hamper was delivered.
Easy to use website - great variety of goods - prompt delivery - beautifully wrapped - very efficient would use again - THANKYOU
good service no issues
Great box of spices for the money...delivered in no time.
Great products and great customer service. Thank you!
Very happy with the purchase and delivery arrangements. Would certainly order again. It was a Halloween gift to my grandchildren who told me it was great.
Easy to order on line with lovely range of items. Speedy and reliable delivery
Still not received order, it got list reordered and still not got it
Quick efficient delivery. Products look good but it is a Christmas present so not actually tried them
We've just ordered the Man Box as a gift for the third time in a month! It has been an extremely well-received gift by our friends and delivery was really quick. We will definitely order from BoroughBox again and we are happy to support the independent sector during these times.
Quick delivery, great communication and tracking, good price and quality product
Thank you for your kind words Roisin!

Jamie
Unfortunately my Arrack was not available from the supplier so I had to go without. However I was notified straightaway so I was able to order something else.
Thanks again for your understanding Trevor, hope you enjoyed your replacement!

Many thanks

Jamie
Great choice, good ongoing communication about order and a gift that was very well received
Thank you for your review Theresa!

Many thanks