Brakecrafters Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Brakecrafters
Featured Review
This review is set as featured by the company.
Would you recommend Brakecrafters? yes
"Top products and great turn around time. I ordered HH pads on Saturday and the pads showed up on Monday. Fantastic!"
"Split a seal trying to insert a cup. Called them up to order another seal and they sent o e of each size the same day at no charger. 10/10 would buy from again."
Would you recommend Brakecrafters? yes
"Great customer support. Quality components. Free shipping, emailed shipping info. Great pricing, what more could you ask for."
Would you recommend Brakecrafters? yes
"Easy to find the parts I needed for my 83 Honda Magna"
Would you recommend Brakecrafters? yes
"I ordered a caliper rebuild kit with new stainless steel pistons before I went away for the weekend. The kit arrived a few days later. The caliper rebuild went well. I'm happy with the service and the parts."
"I can rely on Brakecrafters to carry the parts for my 1983 Kawasaki. Prices are fair, and delivery quick."
"Good service. Parts to keep my antique running!"
"I was very happy with the quality and packaging of their product."
Would you recommend Brakecrafters? yes
"Wow! I can't write enough about this great company. I'm not mechanically inclined, but with Brakecrafters products, their assistance over the phone, and tutorial videos, I was able to completely rebuild my entire front & rear brake system on my 1983 Honda CX650 Turbo."
"I have ordered twice from brakecrafters now and both times they shipped my parts immediatelyand they arrived early."
Would you recommend Brakecrafters? yes
"Lindsey and Mark, Good morning, The project of getting the brakes blead on the 98 VFR 800 was an interesting one. As you know from looking at the diagrams of the brake system it very complex! The first attempt at reverse bleeding with the kit you sent was only partly successful. I think this may have been because of the condition of the fluid in the system and something have been plugged so brake fluid wouldn’t return or pass as needed. After reverse flushing the system with a combination conventional bleeding did the brake feel return to better than before. I still need to go for a test ride tomorrow! At one time I was wishing for a 3 way valve so I could re-fill the syringe without dis-connecting. The nice part about using the kit is that it works really well to move a lot of brake fluid through the system and really purge things out well. If I had another suggestion it would be to gather the lessons learned and print a brake bleeding guide with pictures to include with the kit because I noticed that if I didn’t stay in sequence I could push more air into the system than I would get out. Please feel free to call or ask questions by email if you would like more information. Thank you so much for the kit and your help!!"
Would you recommend Brakecrafters? yes
"I was pleasantly surprised at the quality and the completeness of the Brakecrafters caliper rebuild kits. I was initially put off by the high price of the kits, but after getting one and seeing the number of ALL the replacement parts/seals, ect included in the kits; I could see why the higher costs compared to other brand rebuild kits. Good quality and VERY complete. I'd use their rebuild kits again."
"I've ordered from Brakecrafters now several times - Mark has been really helpful every time and supplied me with exactly the right parts for my brake rebuilds. Could not be happier. Excellent service, pleasure to do business with. Thanks!"
Would you recommend Brakecrafters? yes
"Before I ordered, I had questions. They answered my questions with all the right answers. The goods came quicker than expected. I watched their YouTube. Then I went into the garage and did it. COOL! That easy! Great experience and great result. Thanks!"
"Product great . Master kit should have reservour oring"
"Great rebuild kit"
"Very good cooperation and help even finding outdated brake components. Very helpful and extremely fast shipping and also took all the time needed to make sure my project went well. Thanks again and will for sure recommend to others and use again in the future!!"
"Great company to deal with, they actually answer the phone. That’s pretty much unheard of these days. Also very knowledgeable as well."
Would you recommend Brakecrafters? yes
"I found brake rafters very helpful and response to enquiries fast order processing was excellent"
"Had the part in stock, shipping was fast and the kit had everything I needed to get the job done. Thanks so much"
Brakecrafters is rated 4.96 based on 53 reviews