Brakes To Go Reviews

jonathan@brakestogo.net

5214 Burleson Rd Ste 209

Tell us how Brakes To Go made you happy
Friendly quick service!
BTG lived up to their stellar reviews. Jonathan did the front brakes on my van. He was the consummate professional, punctual, efficient (done in about 1 hr), and affordable (much cheaper than all those shysters brake-job companies). He didn’t try to upsale me even after I told him I was willing to to do the brakes on all 4 wheels! BTG has been the best brake-job experience I’ve ever had. Johnathan has brought integrity and incredible value to public. He and his company are the the epitome of the American dream.
Fast and professional!
I got serviced by Trey Richards and he is amazing. He was very fast and efficient. Would highly recommend you guys To everyone.
Heard about them On Dudley and Bob with Matt show. Thought I would give it a try since my brakes started grinding. They replaced everything with quality parts within an hours time and came in under the quote. Service tech was very nice and knowledgeable. Will definitely use again and recommend to family and friends.
Fantastic service i have used these guys more than once and i am always impressed, whether it was just pads or this time rotors replaced also. Quick service and great technician. Thx, I will be back anytime i need brakes !
Great job , professional, would use them again an recommend them
David was awesome and very honest with me about what my car actually needed, which can be hard to find in a mechanic. I will be sure to recommend brakes to go in the future. Thank you!
On-time, courteous, explained everything and honored their quote! Second time we have used them and have been happy both times. Thanks!
I highly recommend brakes to go. They were professional and kept me from wasting so much time at the dealership. They were on time and had me running in less than 1 hour. I will be giving them any brake jobs I need in the future.
Great guys, got the job done quick and the right way. Wouldn't hesitate to use these guys again!
Tech was outstanding. Explained everything in terms that I could understand. Thank you!
I can't say enough good things about Brakes To-Go and the service team that assisted me. Jaime was super friendly and professional, effective and communicative. I stay extremely busy in my career, and BTG made life 1000% better by keeping me from taking my truck to a shop for brakes. BTG was also cheaper than the dealership, even with my dealership discount, so it was a no-brainer. It’s a shame BTG doesn’t offer more services because I’d use them in a heartbeat. Keep up the good work BTG!
This is the best thing since sliced bread. So amazing. So convenient. They were on time, the tech introduced himself and shook my hand. He gave me the estimate and had the repair done in 45 minutes. You need this is your life.
Quick, efficient, affordable and convenient!
Honest, fast, on time, well done repairs. Highly recommend.
From start to finish, the process of brake repair with BTG is seamless. Trey is so accommodating when booking and following up with the service. Jonathan was amazing! So knowledgable and friendly! He completed my brake repair in less than two hours. These guys are the real deal! Thank you BTG!
Great and knowledgeable service, whole process was super easy and convenient.
Nelson provided outstanding service and was very pleasant. Totally enjoyed the fact I didn't have to drive to a service center and either wait or come back for my vehicle. I will be letting folks know to use your service. Thanks
Very convenient. Best break service I've ever had