Brakes To Go Reviews

Read Brakes To Go Reviews

jonathan@brakestogo.net

5214 Burleson Rd Ste 209

Tell us how Brakes To Go made you happy
I can't say enough nice things about Brakes To Go! The whole experience was excellent, easy and all at a very affordable price. Booking was very easy, I was able to get an appointment to have them come to my house the next day. The whole process was very transparent and smooth. David was super nice, explained everything and was honest with what work needed done, explaining that my brake pads needed replaced, but that the rotors could wait a couple years. He replaced them on the street in about 30 or 40 minutes (and during a hard, steady rain.) I'm super impressed and would recommend them to everyone!
Technician Came out to Fix Broken Brake Line, While doing so found many other repairs and was Very Affordable. I had gotten Quote from other Shop and Brakes to Go was half the Price and the fact that the come to you is amazing.
Y’all were fast, efficient, and professional. Will recommend and use again. Thanks for everything.
It turned out that it was less expensive than the original quote. As always, great service!
I had a great experience with my Brake to Go technician Caegan. He was very professional and friendly. I would certainly recommend Brakes to Go to everyone looking for fast, efficient and outstanding brake service. I’m so glad I found this mobile service.
Prompt, courteous service! The technician who inspected and serviced my car took to time to explain every issue identified and how much it would cost to repair. No pressure for repairs I did not need. Service was quick and taken care of right in front of my house. I will be going with 'Brakes To Go' for any future brake system issues.
Caegan was extremely efficient, professional and courteous. The service was excellent and the price was fair. Thanks Guys!
Great customer service and communication. Easy to schedule.
Per recommendations from two colleagues, I tried the service. Diagnosis and signup occurred via web and promptly answered email. A next-day appointment was scheduled. Mobile tracking informed me as the technician was on the way, and he arrived on time. Technician Kagan provided friendly, competent, and fast service. Done in about an hour. Sure beats sitting in a shop all day on a precious Saturday!
Easy, super service.
I had an appointment set up with the dealership, that I purchased my automobile from, to replace my front brake pads per their recommendation. My son had used "Brakes to Go" on his car and suggested that I give them a call. I called and scheduled an appointment for them to come to me and check my front and back brakes and confirm what I had been told by the dealership. From my first call to the completed job, they were extremely professional and and kind. The best part is that I saved over $200.00!
The service was quick, everyone was courteous, and the price was extremely reasonable. Highly recommend!
Great friendly service and extremely quick and easy!
awesome service! certainly telling others. Thank you. Mark
I think our brake guy name was david but im not sure..he fixed our problem..im so grateful for that because usually people take the money but problem isent fixed they make it worst..thank you. 1 thing they could do better is..show us what the problem is, what parts they are, show us what new parts are going in and show us the old part that they changing or fixing..because some have no idea about cars and you just show the bill..so that way we know exactly what was done. Other then that my experience with brakes to go was ๐Ÿ‘
Saw the advertisement on TV, already had an estimate from the repair shop, asked fora quote sounded very reasonable, booked an appointment, technician showed up, did an inspection and gave a quote, was 50% less, gave go ahead, he was done in about 45 minutes, very professional, very satisfied with the job, highly recommend and will use them again in future.
Great service but was rather surprised about the estimated range. It would have been nice to know the top end of costs before y'all had come out. Technician was able to quickly explain the cause and everything else was great, just the initial estimate was way off. I had submitted a request on a Sunday and didn't get a reply so I called in, otherwise it was great!
It was fast the guy was friendly and knew what he was doing, I will recommend them to my friends and family!
Quick, convenient service for a reasonable price. Would definitely use them again.
Great service...don't have to waste time waiting for the Toyota dealer...don't have to wait at the dealer for the car to be fixed...or rent a car while waiting ....everything done without interruption to my schedule. $60 cheaper than last front brake job at Toyota dealer and the the Brakes To Go guy cleaned the rear brakes.
Brakes To Go is rated 4.96 based on 151 reviews