Brakes To Go Reviews

Read Brakes To Go Reviews

jonathan@brakestogo.net

5214 Burleson Rd Ste 209

Tell us how Brakes To Go made you happy
The service was quick, everyone was courteous, and the price was extremely reasonable. Highly recommend!
Great friendly service and extremely quick and easy!
awesome service! certainly telling others. Thank you. Mark
I think our brake guy name was david but im not sure..he fixed our problem..im so grateful for that because usually people take the money but problem isent fixed they make it worst..thank you. 1 thing they could do better is..show us what the problem is, what parts they are, show us what new parts are going in and show us the old part that they changing or fixing..because some have no idea about cars and you just show the bill..so that way we know exactly what was done. Other then that my experience with brakes to go was 👍
Saw the advertisement on TV, already had an estimate from the repair shop, asked fora quote sounded very reasonable, booked an appointment, technician showed up, did an inspection and gave a quote, was 50% less, gave go ahead, he was done in about 45 minutes, very professional, very satisfied with the job, highly recommend and will use them again in future.
Great service but was rather surprised about the estimated range. It would have been nice to know the top end of costs before y'all had come out. Technician was able to quickly explain the cause and everything else was great, just the initial estimate was way off. I had submitted a request on a Sunday and didn't get a reply so I called in, otherwise it was great!
It was fast the guy was friendly and knew what he was doing, I will recommend them to my friends and family!
Quick, convenient service for a reasonable price. Would definitely use them again.
Great service...don't have to waste time waiting for the Toyota dealer...don't have to wait at the dealer for the car to be fixed...or rent a car while waiting ....everything done without interruption to my schedule. $60 cheaper than last front brake job at Toyota dealer and the the Brakes To Go guy cleaned the rear brakes.
I was very pleasantly surprised by how efficient and professional the entire service was. Scheduling an appointment was so easy! The process was fully and clearly explained on the phone before, during, and after the appointment. Friendly and knowledgeable employee.
Im a very busy person and didn't have time to take my car in somewhere and wait for the work. They came to my office and did a great job for a very good price.
Did an amazing job in quick time. A very good usage model from a customer's perspective to visit them instead of the other way round.
Convenient, quick, easy.
Great first experience.
Some super quick and he was early. So easy!
Great service! The technician was friendly and knowledgeable. Super convenient. Would recommend!
I requested a quote on Thursday & received a response in less than 12 hours. Nelson was very helpful & was able to schedule Jonathan to come out on Monday afternoon to asses my breaks. Jonathan was very personable & honest about the condition of my break pads/rotors. I was able to continue working in my office while he worked on my car which was very convenient. I definitely recommend Breaks To Go & will use them again in the future.
Very fast and friendly service. My tech was knowledge and punctual. The price was a bit high but that's the price you pay for convenience. The communication from the estimate was also very fast. Definitely would recommend Brakes To Go to others looking for brake service on their vehicles.
Brakes to Go was great! The mechanic was named David, he did a test drive and went over all the parts of the brakes. He replaced everything extremely fast and was very helpful.
Great, convenient, fast, and affordable service! Tim came over and was very thorough testing the brakes before replacing them and afterwards all the while being very friendly and informative answering questions about the process. I HIGHLY recommend brakes to go as it was less $ than the dealership (under warranty) and so convenient!
Brakes To Go is rated 4.96 based on 160 reviews