Brakes To Go Reviews

Read Brakes To Go Reviews

jonathan@brakestogo.net

5214 Burleson Rd Ste 209

Tell us how Brakes To Go made you happy
Immediate response to our request and prompt. Communication was clear and service was awesome! Love the convenience and professionalism, thank you!
Fast, friendly and professional staff. Tech Jaime took the time to explain each part of the inspection process and answered my questions with no hesitation. I highly recommend Brakes To Go for all brake services.
I have used Brakes To Go several times. I have never been disappointed with them. Always professional, on time and provide quality work and parts. I would never hesitate to use them again. And...they come to you!!
Always very professional and provides excellent service.
Jeme was great! He met me, he did an inspection and then did the job. How great it was to not sit and wait at a dealership. If you want great work at a fair price for brakes this is the place
This is the 3rd time I’ve had Brakes to Go fix brakes on my vehicles. Great service every time! They are fast and the work is guaranteed. I love having my brakes fixed while I’m cleaning house. I know where my vehicle is and who is working on it. It’s not on a lift in a repair shop that I’m not allowed to enter.
Thank you for the great service every time!
Great job, fast service!
Really enjoyed the professional, fast, service with a smile. "David" kept me notified well in advance of his arrival time. Once on location, and after an inspection, he fully explained in detail, my repair options and the costs. I would advise anyone needing a brake job to call on "Brakes to go" because they deliver excellent service!
Your brake technician/mechanic was fantastic and did a wonderful repair on my wife's Mercedes and we both could not be more pleased with Brakes to Go and your personnel. I would highly recommend to my family and friends and will be using your service again soon on my Ford E350 heavy duty van. Absolutely superb.
Very friendly and professional
Jayme was super nice and easy to work with. He inspected and fixed my breaks quickly and efficiently. I love the mobile service!
Awesome service! Quick, friendly and thorough! Will definitely use again!
The guys at Brakes To Go really provided me with excellent service. They wasted no time getting to my place of employment and fixed me up immediately with a great price and great service I highly recommend these guys if you ever need service quick, inexpensive with a smile these are the guys to call.
Rob was on time and very efficient. He did the inspection and then recommended new brake pads on all four wheels. After 65,000 miles on original brakes, this made total sense to me. Very professional and explained the whole process. High recommendation from us.
From online quote to finished work BTG was fast, friendly accurate and professional. I have already recommended them to my friends and my repair was yesterday. For great service call BTG.
Professional in every aspect from setting the appointment date, showing up on time, explaining what needed to be repaired, completing the work in around one hour and no mess left behind. Second vehicle I have had repaired and highly recommend David’s work.
I had my doubts, but, truly....Fantastic overall. Convenience is great, thorough to the end. My favorite part is that there was no pressure to upsell, and, I was given options. Ended up going with best package for a fair price. Zero problems, but great warranty if needed. HIGHLY RECOMMEND!
My second time using Brakes To Go, the process couldn't be easier. They showed up when promised, got the job done quickly and were affordable. Will use them again when I need to!
Awesome customer service.
Bottom Line Up Front:

1) No BS
2) Expedient
3) Convenient
4) Excellent Customer Service
5) Knowledgeable

Service had all five items listed above. Will call again for future business.
Brakes To Go is rated 4.96 based on 311 reviews