Branded Brolly Reviews

Over 7 Days
Read Branded Brolly Reviews

info@branded-brolly.co.uk

Tell us how Branded Brolly made you happy
I recently put the review below on and although I would not order from them again as the delivery took longer than I thought it would and when it finally got to my mum on 21st December it was broken due to the Brolly not being delivered in a box . So my mum did not get a gift for Xmas as was too late to send anything through . I do need to say that Andrew at the company was brilliant and arranged for Hermes to collect it from her so in terms of customer service I could not fault him which is why I am adding this .It is just a shame that a company that is UK based does not use a better supplier nearer home and that packages better as the brollies look very enticing online .
I placed my order 4 December it is now 17 to and still no sign of order . Bought for my elderly mum who lives away from us and now doubt this will arrive for Xmas if at all . I emailed the company and was told being shipped from China .. I understood this was a UK company and might as well have ordered from Amazon .If I lived near her I would just refuse delivery if it turned up and buy elsewhere but sadly we can’t . Dreadful service at this time of year .
Incredible service from start to finish, had an order of 150 umbrellas and they arrived in perfect condition exactly as described 👌 Thanks Branded Brolly
Took the money for the umbrellas and didn't have it in stock.i wouldn't trust then again
Where to start with this incredible company. Literally a Bugatti service all the way through. The end product was freakin fantastic – everyone who saw them wanted them and loved them - I have actually had two queries today asking for one "for a friend ...". We had been let down last minute by our usual vendor, who in turn had been let down by his own supplier so it could not be helped, it was all very last minute PLUS the end products had to be shipped to San Francisco and this all took place in the run up to the Christmas and New Year holidays so no pressure ... I had no idea who to use - I did not know this company - in fact they were one of three companies I contacted via the web - the first didn't even respond and the second just didn't seem overly helpful or interested. All were sourced with a quick Google search for branded umbrellas. These guys are smart, fun to work with, incredibly professional and responsive and really know their stuff. I have been thoroughly impressed our interactions, the transparency and advice and the end result which quite frankly was even better than I had hoped. Quality materials, expertly produced, on time, as agreed for a cost that I think is incredibly competitive. I would be absolutely delighted to recommend this company to anyone considering this type of product.
Really impressed with both the quality of the product and also the quality of the service, especially as we needed the order in a tight timescale and over the Christmas period. Nothing was to much trouble and the brollies were delivered in time, I would definitely recommend and will be returning to purchase future brollies if and when needed
We are so delighted with not just our umbrellas, but with the whole service from start to finish. Keenan could not have been more helpful and efficient. We will definitely be recommending Branded Brollies to everyone! Thank you!
Very friendly efficient service and a good product delivered in good time.
Excellent service and delivery from Brand Brolly, we asked for speedy turnaround which was very ambitious and they made every effort to meet our deadline. We was always 'in the loop' with the progress to keep us updated and the final product was very high quality and the team was very happy with the new umbrellas!
Great service, very accurate design and colour matching available. Overall a really easy process and we're delighted with the final products!
Really happy with everything from start to finish! Customer service, timing and product were all great. I was also pleasantly surprised by the print quality of the logo on the umbrellas. Thanks all - we'll be back when we run out.
I can not recommend this company enough, their customer service level is above and beyond. The quality of the umbrellas themselves exceeded my expectations, the print quality was fantastic. These were gifts for customers and I have heard nothing but praise about them.
Branded brollies were on top of everything from the get-go! They weren't difficult when it came to our design (like other suppliers) and very competitive on price. They were delivered on time and everyone loves them.
Excellent quality umbrellas, delivery and customer service!
Excellent equality and customer service!
The quality was excellent and supper friendly fast service.
We are really pleased with our brollys both in respect of service and quality of product and would particularly like to thank Keenan for being so helpful and diligent. We are so glad we used BrandedBrolly for our company products.
We recently purchased 50 umbrellas from Branded Brolly. The service we received was exceptional throughout with regular updates and information on our order. We were able to adjust our order at the sample stage and were very satisfied with the end product.
Over the moon with our umbrellas. Very helpful company and easy experience for the start to finish with regular updates. Thanks especially to Keenan who has been wonderful. We took delivery this morning just in time for a down pour and our Bath Stone carvings looked good with them too.
Fantastic service from Keenan and all of the team at Branded Brolly! Their enthusiastic attitude and regular updates made the process easy and enjoyable. Thanks guys!
Branded Brolly is rated 4.69 based on 39 reviews