Bravura Education Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Bravura Education

Tell us how Bravura Education made you happy

"Very educational and the speaker is highly skilled clinically and great at breaking down complex topics into easy to understand concepts."
"What an amazing course. I learnt everything I needed and more to get going with me new career!"
"Thank you Bravura education team for making tattoo removal course available to me as a cosmetic nurse. I found the contents of the course very informative and relevant to my profession/workplace. The online course was very easy to follow and practical. This Tattoo Removal Course is accepted by Radiological Council WA (and other states) which was great. I have learned a lot by completing the course. Also, I was very impressed with the quality of the course and competitive course fee. Thank you again for making me becoming one of qualified tattoo removal providers. Highly recommended."
"The course was very relevant to the workplace. I found the content of the course easy to follow, in depth and sufficient to complete course. The quizzes were helpful for revising content and support was at hand when required."
"Informative and understandable course. Clear instructions and support easy access if needed. Very happy with the service provided by Bravura and would recommend them for anyone."
"I did the Laser Safety Update and found the course content relevant, easy to understand and can be done in your own time at your own pace. I will do this again the next time I need to update my Certificate. Yvonne"
"Highly recommended. Our teacher was great and understanding thank you so much!"
"A very easy and efficient way to do a course online, the webinars were easy and short to listen to. Highly recommend"
"Great education, super helpful. Always helpful"
"The laser saftey Education I received from Bravura was excellent, it was flexible enough i could work at my own pace to achieve the certificate. I enjoyed the training it was very thorough, the portal was easy to navigate and it set me up to practice safely."
Bravura Education is rated 5.00 based on 30 reviews