Brex Reviews

of reviewers recommend Brex
Read Brex Reviews

tmaremaa@brex.com

Tell us how Brex made you happy
Would you like to add photos or videos?
Love the ease of use!
(Startup) - Posted 5 months ago
Brex is great. Its easy and transparent. Its what all credit cards should be.
(Startup) - Posted 5 months ago
Brex is a great, flexible tool that makes credit card administration easy for a startup or business. It has saved us a lot of time already.
(Startup) - Posted 5 months ago
The sync between Brex transactions to QBO is users friendly and efficient.
Completely changed lending for early-stage and scaling startups. UW and onboarding was simple to understand. The card provides all features we need and the perks are actually worthwhile when compared to cards from major issuers.
(Startup) - Posted 5 months ago
Simple, easy to use, the rewards are solid.
(Startup) - Posted 5 months ago
Great card! Great terms of payment. Can use internationally when traveling for business. Good reward points as well
Easy, painless tracking that goes directly to accounting, and auto-categorizes my expenses automatically! I love using Brex for everyday business needs.
(Ecommerce) - Posted 5 months ago
great product
(Startup) - Posted 5 months ago
Brex just GETS IT! From their onboarding, to customer support, to partnerships, everything just makes sense.
(Startup) - Posted 5 months ago
so easy to use, love it!!!
(Startup) - Posted 5 months ago
Flexibility is the best I would change shipping physical cards outside US
Amazing app for startups. Helps my team quickly submit receipts.
(Startup) - Posted 5 months ago
Convenient! Love the texting capabilities of letting me know when I have charges and to upload my receipts. Allows me to be organized before our Finance chases me around!
(Startup) - Posted 5 months ago
they are great, super easy to work with
Fantastic card product and excellent benefits program for early-stage businesses.
(Startup) - Posted 5 months ago
Brex understands the needs of e-commerce businesses. At Paw.com we are able to order the inventory and invest in the advertising to grow our business by more than 60% from last years BlackFriday/Cyber Monday time period. Without it our revenue and profits would have been substantially lower. - Chairman, Paw.com
(Ecommerce) - Posted 5 months ago
My company loves BREX!! Any issue we have had in the past, they take care of right away. It's amazing. You never have to worry.
Greatest UX I've ever had in my life. Our CEO literally said "I want our customer experience to be as good as the Brex experience
(Startup) - Posted 6 months ago
Brex is super easy to use and manage. Love their customer support as well!
(Startup) - Posted 6 months ago