Brex Reviews

of reviewers recommend Brex
Read Brex Reviews

tmaremaa@brex.com

Tell us how Brex made you happy
Would you like to add photos or videos?
The perfect solution for company CC.
Truely in love with Brex
(Startup) - Posted 6 months ago
best player in the industry.
card is great
Love the ability to snap a picture right from my phone of the receipt and instantly upload it into the app. Has been very easy to use.
(Startup) - Posted 6 months ago
Good service, could use better expense reporting and categories.
Has been very helpful for our team
This card saves me so much time on expense reports and I'm sure it saves our accounting even more time.

This so easy to use. Filing receipts for purchases is a snap. I don't have to append them to my expense reports anymore.

It let's manage our monthly rate while providing key employees with the convenience of a company card.
(Startup) - Posted 6 months ago
Brex is the solution I needed to manage a growing startup. It's convenience to use for the spenders and offers enough control for the administrators.
(Startup) - Posted 6 months ago
I've had a great experience overall.
1. Everything works
2. Customer service is very responsive and a pleasure to deal with.
3. My relationship guy at Brex is terrific.
Not Professional!
Best corporate credit card for start ups! Doesn't require a personal guarantee, no international transaction fees, easy to earn rewards, easy to administer, virtual cards to minimize fraud risk, ease of use for end users including associating receipts for charges. Cons: bank account link required and the link often breaks.
(Startup) - Posted 6 months ago
Adding the receipt via sms or email is something I love. Excellent service and features. Best business card I have used.
(Startup) - Posted 6 months ago
I enjoy working with Brex. It is extremely easy to use with accounting softwares such as Quickbooks. They also have great customer support!
Awesome in every way! VIP experience always! Love the new metal cards. You guys definitely know what it takes to appear to this market.
(Startup) - Posted 6 months ago
TBH- Brex has gone above and beyond my expectations for a financial services company, or for any company for that matter. Just got my new card today. Really impressed.
(Startup) - Posted 6 months ago
We love Brex and how it easy to work with them. They are the right partner for startup.
(Startup) - Posted 6 months ago
Instantly uploading receipts is super handy. It would be great if the reconciliation was easier to manage but for the most part its a five star program.
(Startup) - Posted 6 months ago
I've had two sets of fraudulent charges within a month. Your support team is very helpful though.
(Startup) - Posted 6 months ago
Great Service! Keep it up!
Finally a solution to all of our credit card issues. This is the best company in the world!
Brex is rated 4.87 based on 129 reviews