Brightside Reviews

89% of reviewers recommend Brightside

About Brightside: Depression is different for everyone. The right treatment is, too.

Partner with a doctor who understands your needs, personalizes your treatment, and sticks with you.

Your Brightside membership includes medication delivery and check-ins with your doctor whenever you need them, all from the comfort of home.

Click Here
"You need an app that’s accessible. Website platform is annoying to access"
"I am so happy with my doctor and treatment. I was having problems finding help locally. This is a perfect platform for my needs. Thank you!"
"Very affordable and convenient."
"I am getting good care and access to the medication I need for my depression."
"I'm so happy I came across Brightside. My depression symptoms have decreased tremendously and I'm only a month in on my medication. Life is sooo much better nowadays."
"Needs to have video sessions with therapists"
"Brightside is very convenient and helpful. With everything done online and the medication sent by mail Scott Smude"
"I’m still pretty new with Brightside, as I started medication about a month ago. I am happy with my doctor (Dr. Goldstein) and treatment so far. My mood isn’t fully there yet, but that is something that will take time for the medication to build up in my system and be at the right dose. I am hopeful for that, and Brightside has been perfect for me."
"Very helpful. But I wish the cbt was more in depth. I'm still getting used to my treatment but like I said better than before !"
"Good website and easily accessible."
"I was severally depressed and didn’t have a doctor at the time to proscribe meds. I was really in need of a proactive change. I found Brightside and the site was a life saver. I am feeling so much better and I recommend the site to anyone in need."
"Caring, considerate and know how to help"
"Like the reviews from the doctor"
"Brightside made it so easy to get the help I need without stress or shame."
"Easy and convenient!"
"Access to Brightside changed my life. Couldn’t recommend this service highly enough."
"It’s been one of the best decisions I’ve ever made. I really like having a way to see my progress."
"I can't believe it but the medicine they have prescribed me has really helped me turn a corner."
"This app has really helped me because I could do everything I needed to do in the comfort of my own home. Plus it’s affordable"
"I am loving it so far. My doctor is very responsive and understanding. I like the self-paced therapy sessions, too. Thank you for making this valuable tool available."
Brightside is rated 4.55 based on 237 reviews