Brightside Reviews

91% of reviewers recommend Brightside

About Brightside: Depression is different for everyone. The right treatment is, too.

Partner with a doctor who understands your needs, personalizes your treatment, and sticks with you.

Your Brightside membership includes medication delivery and check-ins with your doctor whenever you need them, all from the comfort of home.

"Bright side is perfect with MY schedule and has been a complete life saver!"
"I like the point that I can talk with a doctor via chat which is good for me because I travel for work often, but it bothered me that I cannot reach out to them from my side. The last time I spoke to her was 2 months ago."
"It's helped with my anxiety and depression"
"The Dr was kind and understanding and it’s so convenient to be able to be treated fro depression in the privacy of my own home."
"This has literally saved my life. I can’t thank the creator and my doctor enough for what you all have done. My doctor and I maybe hundreds of miles apart, but I never feel alone or forgotten. Thank you."
"Everything is very streamlined except for the lack of 1-on-1 communication between doctor and patient. There’s not really any way for me to chat with a doctor about medication questions or dosage concerns one on one without going through a re-evaluation."
"Great service and easy to use."
"The short little exercises make a big difference. Do them because they are very insightful"
"I like how easy it was to get started with Brightside. It felt safe and comfortable. However, I do wish Brightside took insurance for the medication--this would make it much, much, more affordable for me."
"Bright side is very convenient, and they have been working with me nicely. I'm glad I discovered the program, I'm feeling better and it's good to have something I can work around my schedule"
"Love brightside. Was really easy to start up. They even send emails with questions to check up on me and see how I am doing. The email comes every few weeks."
"I’ve approved quickly since using bright side, and the convenience and pricing makes it less intimidating than seeking a more traditional route to psychiatry. Only downsides I’ve found is if you’re having a problem with your meds or are experiencing side effects, getting access to your doctor is done in a very roundabout way, if there was more of direct line of access between me and my doctor (like maybe a chat room? Or an emailing system ) between appointments that’d be great"
"Meds are not helping as much as I hoped. I like that Brightside sends me my meds in the mail. I like the face to face with the psychiatrist. But I need talk therapy also. Does Brightside have psychologists or any therapists that I can do talk therapy with?"
We're sorry that your treatment hasn't had the result you were hoping for, Marlis. Like any medical treatment, it's not possible to guarantee that every single person will respond - this is especially true with depression given how complex it is. Brightside does not offer therapy sessions but we do offer an easy digital Cognitive Behavioral Therapy program for everyone, which teaches simple skills that can have a big impact. We can refer you to a therapy service.

Despite not seeing the symptom improvement you hoped for, we hope you've had a positive experience with Brightside and we're always here to help.
"Great, necessary service. Very easy to obtain needed help"
"Works well for me as in on the road during the week so a traditional office appointment wouldnt work"
"Thank you for your help!"
"I’m very happy that this service exists. I currently live in an area where it’s hard to find a mental health professional who is taking on new patients let alone a general practitioner. When I discovered Brightside and read what they had to offer, I signed up immediately. Shortly after I was talking to a psychiatrist who prescribed me medicine and through this website he monitors my progress. What’s more is that unlimited visits and refills of my medicine are under $100 a month. Thank you brightside for this amazing service! I can’t wait to see what the future has in store for you guys!"
"Nice program. It’s hard for me to make myself utilize the tools but I am trying. I just have a lot of work stress. I get lazy and do y always use the skills thank you"
"Brightside helped me manage my depression. Is very affordable and I would recommend to anyone one who struggles but can't afford to see psychiatrist"
Brightside is rated 4.49 based on 82 reviews

Create Free Account Now

Fill the details below & get instant access