Brightside Reviews

90% of reviewers recommend Brightside

About Brightside: Depression is different for everyone. The right treatment is, too.

Partner with a doctor who understands your needs, personalizes your treatment, and sticks with you.

Your Brightside membership includes medication delivery and check-ins with your doctor whenever you need them, all from the comfort of home.

Click Here
"Absolutely amazing!"
"It's worked wonders for me, and it more affordable than other options."
"Convenient way to get the meds you need no matter how chaotic life is for you."
"Exactly what I needed."
"Brightside has helped me pull myself out of a hole, start doing the things I love again, and to finally feel like myself. My doctor is very knowledgeable and easy to get in contact with. The CBTs have helped me think more positively and they’re straight to the point so it doesn’t take too much time to complete them."
"I genuinely feel that my treatment plan is working, and it drastically less invasive feeling than a doctors visit. I’ve felt a lot better since I’ve started, and I’m not experiencing the side effects thatI expected. The ones I am are very minimal."
"Extremely efficient way to get quality care. No gimmicks, no nonsense, no delays. They way it should be. Thank you."
"Brightside is a wonderful idea and a great new unique way to help tackle the depression epidemic. Happy to have another alternative"
"As a busy healthcare practitioner myself, I don’t have a lot of time for appointments. Bright side is convenient and effective. Dr. Laura is super easy to work with as well."
"Easy access when you need it. It's simple and effective. It has been a life changer for me. So grateful for bright side."
"It has been a tremendous help to my mental health and overall quality of life. I was skeptical of an online therapy and medicinal approach but the check-ins and quick responses from my doctor have been very effective. Since I work 2 jobs and have 2 small children, I didn’t think I could make time for therapy but knew I needed help. This has been such a pleasant experience! I highly recommend!"
"I am so happy with my doctor and treatment. I was having problems finding help locally. This is a perfect platform for my needs. Thank you!"
"Very affordable and convenient."
"I am getting good care and access to the medication I need for my depression."
"I'm so happy I came across Brightside. My depression symptoms have decreased tremendously and I'm only a month in on my medication. Life is sooo much better nowadays."
"Brightside is very convenient and helpful. With everything done online and the medication sent by mail Scott Smude"
"I’m still pretty new with Brightside, as I started medication about a month ago. I am happy with my doctor (Dr. Goldstein) and treatment so far. My mood isn’t fully there yet, but that is something that will take time for the medication to build up in my system and be at the right dose. I am hopeful for that, and Brightside has been perfect for me."
"I was severally depressed and didn’t have a doctor at the time to proscribe meds. I was really in need of a proactive change. I found Brightside and the site was a life saver. I am feeling so much better and I recommend the site to anyone in need."
"Caring, considerate and know how to help"
"Brightside made it so easy to get the help I need without stress or shame."
Brightside is rated 4.56 based on 269 reviews