Brightside Reviews

of reviewers recommend Brightside
Read Brightside Reviews

About Brightside:

Depression is different for everyone. The right treatment is, too.

Partner with a doctor who understands your needs, personalizes your treatment, and sticks with you.

Your Brightside membership includes medication delivery and check-ins with your doctor whenever you need them, all from the comfort of home.

Ease of access to get started and frequent check-ins to stay are track make such a big difference and help to stay engaged and accountable in continuing to get help.
Amazing service
Love this program.
Very helpful
I find the service very helpful.
Helping me slowly navigate my mental health and find my "normal."
Brightside really came through for me during a time when I was feeling at my lowest. My doctor made me feel at ease immediately and has worked with me to get me on the right dose of the right medicine, and I'm already doing so much better. Asking for help is hard, but Brightside made it a lot easier than I ever expected.
A literal life saver. So convenient, so effective, and more involved/high touch than my former psychiatrist was. I should have done this a year sooner.
This website has been a lifesaver! I wish I had been open to this earlier.
As advertised.
It has really helped me a lot.
This app is great!
Extremely helpful but financial strains have caused me to have to cancel my subscription.
Brightside was here for me at a time that I really needed help, but was unable to see a local doctor in a timely manner. Dr J Mink really listened to my concerns and worked with me to find the right medication and dosage to treat my panic attacks. I am feeling better now, and I recommend Brightside to my friends.
I loved that I could have the appointment online and the weekly checkups.
Convient. Friendly. And easy.
Brightside is working very hard to help me with my depression. My Doctor communicates on a regular basis and I feel very secure in my ongoing treatment.
I tell all my friends and family how easy it is to use the surveys and communicate with my Dr. I appreciate the ease and speed my medicine can be changed. Thank you for a great service.
Easy to use service and I appreciate my compassionate doctor.
Everything is good except it’s a little pricey.
Brightside is rated 4.59 based on 676 reviews