British Corner Shop Reviews

of reviewers recommend British Corner Shop
Read British Corner Shop Reviews

About British Corner Shop:

British food shopping for British Expats. British Corner Shop is the online British supermarket with worldwide delivery. British Corner Shop was started in 1999, now caters to a large UK market with over 8,000 branded food and grocery items.

info@britishcornershop.co.uk

Backfield Farm Business Park, Bristol United Kingdom

Tell us how British Corner Shop made you happy
More Photos & Videos
Living in Germany, there's a lot of UK kitchen essentials that they don't sell over here, or don't have equivalent products for. British Corner Shop has a massive range of products, including amazing looking hampers which I'll definitely be looking at. Prices are really good, the shipping cost was reasonable and the parcel arrived, well packaged, really quickly. I even got a discount code to use next time I shop with them - which will be pretty soon! So glad we found this company
Really good customer service. Placed an initial order and then found when I wanted to place a subsequent order the graphics had changed on the box. E-mailed them and they looked up my first order, got back to me and assured me I was getting what I wanted.

On both occasions my international shipment arrived well before suggested delivery date.
Excellent British products for people living abroad and missing the real items with the right taste! Online ordering! Very good service! Very helpful! Products are a bit more expensive than at home, but it is worth paying the price! Very reasonably priced transport costs! A very definite recommendation! Go shopping online with British Corner Shop!
They don’t even make the effort to package items to minimize melting. Then when you make the complaint it’s not their fault.
Sad to say, but I would give them zero stars if I could.

I have ordered a few times and noticed that I always get products near or even beyond the expiry date upon arrival.

So much so that the last order I placed, I made a note saying not to ship anything that I ordered with less than two weeks to go on on the expiry date.

Received my order today and 5 out of 8 items have only 1 day before reaching the expiry date.

BE FOREWARNED- THE BRITISH CORNER SHOP DOES NOT CARE WHAT THEY SHIP OUT. THEY ARE NO DIFFERENT THAN ANY OTHER COWBOY INTERNET COMPANY LOOKING TO MAKE A QUICK BUCK. BETTER YET IF YOU DON’T LIVE IN BRISTOL, AND EVEN MORE SO IF YOU LIVE ABROAD!

I guess they have taken the Great out of Britain after all.
DON’T SHOP AT THIS WEBSITE. I ordered and then followed up when my order didn’t arrive. They refused to refund my money or deliver my goods. THEY ARE SCAMMERS.
British Corner Shop is rated 3.00 based on 6 reviews