britishaccessory.com Reviews

0% of reviewers recommend britishaccessory.com

Tell us how britishaccessory.com made you happy

"Audio-Technica ATH-MSR7 WAS A FAKE ,FRAUDULENT ILLEGAL COPY!. I paid 14 days ago £ 132.67 for the Audio-Technica ATH-MSR7 suppose to deliver 2 - to 4 days A week after they sent me a tracking number two weeks passsed .Nothing happens. Updated ; Cost was £132.67 GBP but instead they withdrew £145.01 . £12.34 GBP extra from my account for a FAKE Audio-Technica ATH-MSR7 2. Update; I received the headphone in good condition three weeks after the promised day, also kindly they refunded the money has been taken extra £ 12.34 GBP from my card account, I am happy after all .Or am I !??? BUT I was wrong THEY SENT ME A FRAUDULENT, FAKE CHINESE COUNTERFEIT ILLEGAL COPY it was seal looks same but it was an illegal counterfeit . FALSE ADDRESS ,DODGY TRACKING, DODGY PHONE LINES Address they using False address. 152 CITY ROAD ,London ,EC1V 2NX,England. Repeatedly knowingly false trick from this fraudulent company After all they sent me a fake Audio-Technica ATH-MSR7 price of £132.67 GBP. I founded that from Audio - Technica and from you tube .... Also their address and telephone number are false....Here is the link; Latest Identified Squatters: IS -Best Accessories UK ( British accessories.com ) USING FALSE, FAKE VIRTUAL OFFICE ADDRESS! THEY PAY £2.00 FOR A WEEK FOR THE ADDRESS NAME ONLY. THEY DON'T OWN THE ADDRESS. Squatters – illegal use of our address - Virtual ALSO we MUST ALL REPORT TO GOOGLE AND NOTIFY ABOUT THIS ILLEGAL ORGANISATION AND THEIR ACTIVITIES BECAUSE GOOGLE PROVIDED ME THEIR ADDRESS THEIR NAME.!, I WILL REPORT THE GOOGLE AND BRITISH ONLINE TRADING STANDARDS ALSO MUST BE REPORTED FOR THEIR ILLEGAL ACTIVITIES. SPECIALLY USING "BRITISH NAME " AND ACTING UNAPPROPRIATED MANNER....THEY GOT TO BE PUNISHED TO CHEATING THE HONEST AND INNOCENT ONLINE BUYERS ! ILLEGAL WORKING COMPANIES LIKE THESE CREATING UNTRUSTWORTHY , DISHONEST, DECEITFUL DISHONOURABLE ,CORRUPT ENVIRONMENT FOR ALL DECENT SHOPPERS. Bank advised me to blocked the card .It is a Chinese company nothing to do British. Shameless scammers Crooks are making a fortune flogging fake designer gear on Facebook, a Sunday People ­investigation has discovered. ***The National Fraud Intelligence Bureau advises consumers to avoid buying fake goods because "you're helping the trader to break the law". The bureau, which is affiliated to the City of London Police, also claims: "Genuine manufacturers are deprived of any profit" ***The organisation urges people to report any instances of fraud. Report the local police. and trading secretary. Big scam don't buy from this store. They have displays plenty revised items but nothing to review to their online false store...Totally dishonest gangsters."
Are you britishaccessory.com? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Free Access
britishaccessory.com is rated 1.00 based on 1 reviews