Broker Experts Limited Reviews

of reviewers recommend Broker Experts Limited

01344 289201

michael.cummins@brokerexperts.co.uk

Tell us how Broker Experts Limited made you happy
Would you like to add photos or videos?
Total scam, please please do not use on any compare websites. they take your money and try to find a reason to reqoute when they call you to 'validate'. And charge £75 when you cancel because there asking for another £500.
Fantastic people in dealing and helping to ensure that I get my van insurance
100% satisfied..Fast professional service.good advice for motorist driving in to Europe,good policy cover
Real professional fast and efficient😃 feel happy without a doubt easy choice good advice good understanding of policies driving in Europe.. recommend their services and policies feel confident knowing I have a good policy.
Very professional and helpful.I decided to buy the van insurance through Broker Experts Limited because the price and cover was the best in the market.Thank you Pranab!
Great staff ,very professional and
Micheal was brilliant,
Thank’s a lot for getting me a great price ,and policy.
I had been struggling to sort my insurance out and find a good price. The advisor “Mike” was really helpful.
Broker Experts Limited is rated 4.00 based on 8 reviews