Broker Experts Limited Reviews

of reviewers recommend Broker Experts Limited

01344 289201

michael.cummins@brokerexperts.co.uk

Tell us how Broker Experts Limited made you happy
This is one of the worst companies ive dealt with.I had my insurance with them for 5 weeks.I was charged 500£ as the first payment,then another 208,as the second payment.My bussines didnt went well so i had to cancel my insurance.When i phoned them i was told i have to pay an extra 390£ to have it cancelled.This company is a joke!
This will take for an 5 weeks courier insurance to pay over 1000£,and being told that is term and conditions o agreed to!
I strongly reccomend you do not use this company as your insurer cause they dont care about you at all,you re good just to pay them and thats it!
Total scam, please please do not use on any compare websites. they take your money and try to find a reason to reqoute when they call you to 'validate'. And charge £75 when you cancel because there asking for another £500.
Broker Experts Limited is rated 3.91 based on 11 reviews