Broker Experts Limited Reviews

of reviewers recommend Broker Experts Limited

01344 289201

michael.cummins@brokerexperts.co.uk

Tell us how Broker Experts Limited made you happy
Got convictions, helped me out with my insurance.
Good service good people always available
Fantastic people in dealing and helping to ensure that I get my van insurance
100% satisfied..Fast professional service.good advice for motorist driving in to Europe,good policy cover
Real professional fast and efficient😃 feel happy without a doubt easy choice good advice good understanding of policies driving in Europe.. recommend their services and policies feel confident knowing I have a good policy.
Very professional and helpful.I decided to buy the van insurance through Broker Experts Limited because the price and cover was the best in the market.Thank you Pranab!
Great staff ,very professional and
Micheal was brilliant,
Thank’s a lot for getting me a great price ,and policy.
I had been struggling to sort my insurance out and find a good price. The advisor “Mike” was really helpful.
This is one of the worst companies ive dealt with.I had my insurance with them for 5 weeks.I was charged 500£ as the first payment,then another 208,as the second payment.My bussines didnt went well so i had to cancel my insurance.When i phoned them i was told i have to pay an extra 390£ to have it cancelled.This company is a joke!
This will take for an 5 weeks courier insurance to pay over 1000£,and being told that is term and conditions o agreed to!
I strongly reccomend you do not use this company as your insurer cause they dont care about you at all,you re good just to pay them and thats it!
Total scam, please please do not use on any compare websites. they take your money and try to find a reason to reqoute when they call you to 'validate'. And charge £75 when you cancel because there asking for another £500.
Broker Experts Limited is rated 3.91 based on 11 reviews