BSE Aesthetics Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend BSE Aesthetics

About BSE Aesthetics: It has been recognized to be a leading company in Medical Equipment Distribution in South Africa. The major products include systems of intense pulsed light (IPL), Diode laser, YAG Laser, LipoLaser, Cavitation and Radio frequency machines.

+27763615062

info@bseaesthetics.co.za

10 Silveroaks AvenueKuilsriver Western Cape

How would you rate BSE Aesthetics ?

(optional)

6 reviews
Review and raise up to £2.00
Rashieda Goolam of Infusions Skincare and Wellness Studio

You've raised
£1.26 for charity!

Read & write reviews about BSE Aesthetics in our app We'll donate to charity for every review written
How was your experience?
"The knowledge and professional service from BSE AESTHETICS if top class! Consultation with client and then the purchase of correct machine was fast, efficient and friendly service! The Machine it self is excellent! Easy to use and very effective on treatment with brilliant results! Couldn't be more happy, thank you BSE AESTHETIC. Multi Skin System."
"Love my machine"
How was your experience?
"Phenomenal! Nina is such a treat and very knowledgeable on the equipment and treatments!"
How was your experience?
"Absolutely phenomenal. Nina is such a treat, accommodating and knowledgeable about the equipment and treatments"
How was your experience?
"Nina is great met opleiding. Jyt vir my n nuwe wereld oopgemaak met my nuwe BSE Multi masjien. Jy en jou diens is awesome!!! Recommended for all your hair removal, skin rejuvenation and tattoo removal needs. #basiliahbeautysalon"
How was your experience?
"I was in the process of opening up a business and I was looking around for a good laser machine. I had contacted many people but none of them replied. I then contacted Nina and she was very helpful. I explained to her what my needs are for my business and she helped me decide what machine would be best for my business. She was very helpful throughout the process of purchasing the machine and she would always be available to me whenever I would have a question regarding the machine. The process was very quick. Any worries I had Nina put my mind at ease. On the arrival of the machine I was very happy to see that it came in a beautiful box which was very secure. When meeting Nina, she was very friendly and made the training very exciting. The manual that I have received was very helpful and all my questions I had about operation of the machine was answered. My clients are very happy with the results. We have become very busy since opening. I am very happy with the service. We at Crystal Skin and Laser are grateful for the great service we received."
BSE Aesthetics is rated 5.00 based on 6 reviews