Bully Beds Reviews

95% of reviewers recommend Bully Beds

877-672-8559

Click Here

Tell us how Bully Beds made you happy

"I love this place.....bought a crate pad for my one year old, went to work and she totally destroyed it. Bully beds GREAT customer service, they are sending me a replacement one!!!!!"
Are you Bully Beds? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Get Access
"Very well built bed and our Lab loves it."
"I have four large bullies and have tried many different beds that have been a huge waste of money. This was the best investment EVER. My dogs love their beds and don’t even want to sleep in my bed anymore. They are worth every penny and then some. :hugging:"
"This bed is amazing! Our Cane Corso loves it. I love it! I would sleep on it too!"
"We have two pit bulls, our old man and a pup. I ordered a large mainly for the old man but D?A (our pup) loves it just as much. We are going to order the XXL soon! We want them to be able to lay together and D?A is still growing! Thank you Bully Beds!"
"As many of the reviews I read online about these beds, most customers had tried countless different beds for their big dogs and they always go flat, and we have to continue spending money on a new one every few months. Our lab is plus-size (compared to the average lab) and weighs about 130lb right now (he weighed 150 at one point). We got him the XL size, and it is perfect for him. It is exactly what the video on the website looks like, very firm, very supportive, and our lab got accustomed to it right away. Very happy with this quality so far. I would highly recommend to anyone with a bigger breed who cannot find a bed that is strong enough."
"We bought a bullybed for $200 and it lasted less than 24 hours. Our dog ripped it to shreds. I wouldn't advise buying one of these. The company stated they would send us a new cover, which wouldn't be helpful since the inside was in a million pieces."
"We have 2 dobermans who are heavy nesters, They have destroyed every bed we have bought them. We bought the chew resistant bed cover . This bed is so worth the money!!"
"At first, I was hezitant to buy the new chewproof bed, after many bad experiences with other brands, but I am glad I gave it a go! So far so good. My dogs love it :)"
"He has destroyed at least 5 beds and I have not seen him even nip at this one ! I think he respects the comfort !!"
"We bought a bully bed for our 109# ridgeback who is 3. When I rescued him at nine weeks his owner had kicked and shattered his left back leg so he's always sore. Since we got the bully bed he is now sleeping better than ever."
"This bed well made dog took right to it. I definitely would recommend to anyone!"
"I love laying on this bed with my Dane. It is a great bed for large dogs and their future skeletal issues."
"Was pretty disappointed with the quality of the cover. The sewing along comets where the piping meets became unravels and fell apart after 4 months of use. Was told that’s not a warranty item...For so much money into a pet bed a diecent cover would have sufficed. Costco bed covers are super durable and the whole bed is $20.. and are better quality. Catch the rest up to the quality of the mattress. It’s only fair to your buyers at 300+ per bed."
"Our pit bull loves this bed! Highly recommend this to anyone looking for a new bed for their dog, you will not regret it!"
"I love this dog bed for my dog! She went right to it on the first day! It is exactly as described. I bought the medium size at first but it was too small for my American Bulldog, 55 pounds, and the exchange process was easy and fast. I bought the large and it’s the perfect size. I highly recommend this bed for anyone with larger dogs with joint issues or just to help keep them more comfortable. This bed doesn’t even dent a cm when my dog lays on it!"
"Love their new bed! We’re going to have to order another because the XL is just a little too small, but the quality is great and they both love it already! Thank you :heart:?"
"I am so pleased with my purchase. The bed is well made and my dog loves it. The 7 inches of memory foam helps him get in and out of bed a lot easier. He used to struggle getting up on his old 2 inch dog bed so this bed is making a huge difference. He has arthritis in his hips and it's a relief to find a bed meant for his needs."
"I have a 9 year old English bulldog and at this point in her life she needs a fabulous bed, so a family member recommended this bed and by golly she loves it!! It’s quiet difficult to get her out of bed in the morning due to the fact she doesn’t want to leave."
"i have 3 newfies, and 2 can lay on the bed at the same time. even i enjoy laying on it when all the dogs are on the sofa LOL"
Bully Beds is rated 4.83 based on 258 reviews