Bully Beds Reviews

95% of reviewers recommend Bully Beds

877-672-8559

Tell us how Bully Beds made you happy

"I love laying on this bed with my Dane. It is a great bed for large dogs and their future skeletal issues."
Are you Bully Beds? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Free Access
"Our pit bull loves this bed! Highly recommend this to anyone looking for a new bed for their dog, you will not regret it!"
"I love this dog bed for my dog! She went right to it on the first day! It is exactly as described. I bought the medium size at first but it was too small for my American Bulldog, 55 pounds, and the exchange process was easy and fast. I bought the large and it’s the perfect size. I highly recommend this bed for anyone with larger dogs with joint issues or just to help keep them more comfortable. This bed doesn’t even dent a cm when my dog lays on it!"
"Love their new bed! We’re going to have to order another because the XL is just a little too small, but the quality is great and they both love it already! Thank you :heart:?"
"I am so pleased with my purchase. The bed is well made and my dog loves it. The 7 inches of memory foam helps him get in and out of bed a lot easier. He used to struggle getting up on his old 2 inch dog bed so this bed is making a huge difference. He has arthritis in his hips and it's a relief to find a bed meant for his needs."
"I have a 9 year old English bulldog and at this point in her life she needs a fabulous bed, so a family member recommended this bed and by golly she loves it!! It’s quiet difficult to get her out of bed in the morning due to the fact she doesn’t want to leave."
"i have 3 newfies, and 2 can lay on the bed at the same time. even i enjoy laying on it when all the dogs are on the sofa LOL"
"This bed has been the best thing that ever happened to my senior French bulldog he has a fused spine and hip issues and always had a little trouble getting around but one week on this bed and he is running and playing more than usual and happy. This bed is so supportive it doesn’t lose its shape. It doesn’t sink down to the ground like all other dog beds. It actually keeps a solid base under the dog with excellent support. My husband and I wish our bed was this supportive and comfortable!"
"The bed is great, our puppy went to it right away! It is very nice quality. Bully Beds is a very nice company to work with."
"Hank loves his new bed!! We cant keep him off of it at 200lbs it was hard finding a bed big enough!! we got the king size jumbo lol"
"I have now purchased 4 of these beds for my dogs.... so they can enjoy their comfort in multiple rooms of my house. I have spend so much money over the last 30 years for dog beds only to be ruined by destructive puppies, seniors with incontinence problems and various other casualties perpetrated by my loving but destructive K9's. My first purchase of the Bully Bed has sold me for life! Based on the fact that my senior Bull Dog, try as she might, to ruin yet another dog bed... has met her match!!! She is notorious to pee on a new bed as to stake her claim of it from the other dogs in our household. In the past, this was the beginning of the end of said dog bed, because they were impossible to clean thoroughly OR after a few said washing's, they pretty much fell apart. The water proof liner under very durable cover has defeated her efforts! Also, my English Bull Dog and American Bull Dog are vivacious "Bed Fluffers" and their dagger like claws have yet to tear into this product!!! For me, this is just down right miraculous! I gladly submit this review, and if anyone needs further testimony from me on this product... I would yell it from the roof tops that this is money well spent!"
"We own a 130lb mastiff and have strugggled to find a bed where he does not sink to the floor. He has been sleeping in his new bully bed for about two weeks now and not a dent. We love it!"
"Best bed I have ever purchased."
"I went back and forth for weeks on whether or not to splurge on the Bully bed for my big 150 pound boerboel named Sarge. I finally bit the bullet, and I'm almost as happy with it as my dog is. Im very impressed with the quality-- I have no doubt it will outlive the 10-year guarantee. As for the pup, he loves it, probably too much. He has given up the entire futon for this bed. You know your pup would buy it if he was able to operate a smartphone. Just do it."
"1 XXL and 2 XL beds for 3 Happy Great Danes"
"Our 2 Corsi and Doberman are breaking in the new dog bed as I compose this message. Thank you"
"My boxer and bulldog love their new beds. They took to it the first day."
"Order promptly received. Excellent quality. Water proof. Dogs love to lay on deck on their bully beds"
"I have two of these and covers and my dogs love them. Excellent customer service and product quality. Highly recommend"
"Purchasing two (2) beds for our beloved pets (English Bulldog and Basset Hound) brings joy in knowing my fur baby’s will lay on the best orthopedic bed. Thank you Bully Beds for a quality bed!"
Bully Beds is rated 4.83 based on 258 reviews