Bully Beds Reviews

of reviewers recommend Bully Beds

877-672-8559

Tell us how Bully Beds made you happy
i have 3 newfies, and 2 can lay on the bed at the same time. even i enjoy laying on it when all the dogs are on the sofa LOL
This bed has been the best thing that ever happened to my senior French bulldog he has a fused spine and hip issues and always had a little trouble getting around but one week on this bed and he is running and playing more than usual and happy. This bed is so supportive it doesn’t lose its shape. It doesn’t sink down to the ground like all other dog beds. It actually keeps a solid base under the dog with excellent support. My husband and I wish our bed was this supportive and comfortable!
The bed is great, our puppy went to it right away! It is very nice quality. Bully Beds is a very nice company to work with.
Our dog destroyed this the third time he used it, not indestructible by any means.
Hank loves his new bed!! We cant keep him off of it at 200lbs it was hard finding a bed big enough!! we got the king size jumbo lol
I have now purchased 4 of these beds for my dogs.... so they can enjoy their comfort in multiple rooms of my house. I have spend so much money over the last 30 years for dog beds only to be ruined by destructive puppies, seniors with incontinence problems and various other casualties perpetrated by my loving but destructive K9's. My first purchase of the Bully Bed has sold me for life! Based on the fact that my senior Bull Dog, try as she might, to ruin yet another dog bed... has met her match!!! She is notorious to pee on a new bed as to stake her claim of it from the other dogs in our household. In the past, this was the beginning of the end of said dog bed, because they were impossible to clean thoroughly OR after a few said washing's, they pretty much fell apart. The water proof liner under very durable cover has defeated her efforts! Also, my English Bull Dog and American Bull Dog are vivacious "Bed Fluffers" and their dagger like claws have yet to tear into this product!!! For me, this is just down right miraculous! I gladly submit this review, and if anyone needs further testimony from me on this product... I would yell it from the roof tops that this is money well spent!
We own a 130lb mastiff and have strugggled to find a bed where he does not sink to the floor. He has been sleeping in his new bully bed for about two weeks now and not a dent. We love it!
Best bed I have ever purchased.
I went back and forth for weeks on whether or not to splurge on the Bully bed for my big 150 pound boerboel named Sarge. I finally bit the bullet, and I'm almost as happy with it as my dog is. Im very impressed with the quality-- I have no doubt it will outlive the 10-year guarantee. As for the pup, he loves it, probably too much. He has given up the entire futon for this bed. You know your pup would buy it if he was able to operate a smartphone. Just do it.
1 XXL and 2 XL beds for 3 Happy Great Danes
Our 2 Corsi and Doberman are breaking in the new dog bed as I compose this message.
My boxer and bulldog love their new beds. They took to it the first day.
Order promptly received. Excellent quality. Water proof. Dogs love to lay on deck on their bully beds
I have two of these and covers and my dogs love them. Excellent customer service and product quality. Highly recommend
Purchasing two (2) beds for our beloved pets (English Bulldog and Basset Hound) brings joy in knowing my fur baby’s will lay on the best orthopedic bed. Thank you Bully Beds for a quality bed!
Love it!
My older Lab is very comfortable on his new bed also much less stiff in the mornings. Great investment.
Waited a bit to give a review. Just had her first big accident on it & I was thoroughly impressed with the fabric & liner. I got the cover off quickly & even though it was saturated, it hadn't soaked through. The liner was dry & had no scent of what happened. Superior quality, hasn't flattered at all & customer service was awesome! Well worth the purchase!! Only wish I knew about them sooner.
Great service on shipping. Product arrives when promised.
I bought the large bed for my two dogs to share and it’s amazing! I weight 145 pounds and I laid down on the bed to test it out and it barely comoressed the foam! I can see why there is a 10 year warranty because it’s definitely sturdy!
Bully Beds is rated 4.82 based on 259 reviews