Bunaai.com Reviews

B
Happiness Grade

Bunaai.com have a Customer Happiness Grade of B. Customers love their prices, delivery and customer service and are happy with their refunds.

A-

Price - Excellent

82.93%
Industry Average
Its beautiful and elegent dress. I am happy for delivery service and suitable price. Material was good and perfectly fit for me. Thank you
- Annie
I love Bunaai! They have great, stylish clothing items at good prices. I highly recommend this store.
- Jimisha Parmar
Gorgeous range of womenswear for every occasion: casual days, the workplace, date night, holidays and special events. The quality is superb, the prices reasonable and the clothes are stylish & modern.
- Riya Gupta
A-

Delivery - Fast

81.67%
Industry Average
The product is everything I expected and more. there was no hustle in delivery too!
- Trishala Shinde
Delivery before time check Fitting check Customer care check
- Yashwi
Love the color and print , Same as shown in picture. quick delivery. Nice fabric.
- Hetal
C

Refunds - Average

62.96%
Industry Average
Product ❤️ Material ❤️ Price is good. The product reflects it all. I am a happy customer. Delivery was also on time in my case. Return and refund mostly is not required.
- Priyanka Jamwal
Definitely the quality of the suits, they have very pretty collection. My only complain would be the delay in production, and sometimes suits get cancelled and money gets refunded as they are unable to meet the demand. Just hope These things will improve in the future. Nevertheless I’m not going to stop shopping with them as I love my bunaai suits!
- Thevika
Great range of clothing, infact great quality. But the returning process and refunding process could be made better
- Medha Ashok
85.42%
Industry Average
Their service is superb...material is very comfy...fitting is perfect...flare is something to die for...overall my experience with bunaai was the best❤️
- Saniya Bhurke
The quality and service they provide is truly appreciable.❤️ Going to buy more and more from here!💞
- Juhi Rao
Very quick service. I appreciate! I liked colour shade of dress. Very statisfying with the product.
- Charul