Bunaai.com Insights

Bunaai.com have a Customer Happiness Grade of A-. Customers love their prices, delivery and customer service and are happy with their refunds.

A-
Happiness Grade
A-

Price - Excellent

83.33%
Industry Average
" Cant find any ethnic piece so good at this price ever. "
- Dr. Anuja tarafdar.
" Moreover, Bunaai clothes are delivered in 1 week, and the price is not too high at all like getting one full set in 2000INR is quite good, usually we get 1 piece in same price. "
- Trishika Ghosh
" I like bunaai dresses, reasonable prices and nice designs. I will shop again. ❤️Bunaai "
- Vidya
Write your review on Bunaai.com
A

Delivery - Fast

91.67%
Industry Average
" Super fast delivery to Canada! Perfect fit! Super comfy clothes, & elegant design. Can’t wait to order more from Bunaai! "
- Hasna
" Very nice material, delivery on time ..I am regular customer of this sight ..I would like to shop more .. one suggestion for you , please design party wear too like gowns etc . Thanks :) "
- Anonymous
" Amazing service with superb collection by bunaai,loved each and every dresses of bunnai collection.super fast delivery and amazing products that are true to size and material.lots of love kee giving good service💕 "
- Dhara odedara
B

Refunds - Easy

75.00%
A
96.43%
Industry Average
" I highly recommend bunaai if you are looking for good quality material, good service. You can blindly trust bunaai team. They are just love 😍 "
- Neha Thakur
- Dhara odedara
" Loved their service, though it did take a couple of times of me messaging them before they replied to some of my messages. I got my clothes in 7 days which is great because of I liver internationally. The clothes are exactly like they are in the pictures. I was so happy with my purchase and I can't wait to shop with them again. Great job Bunaai!!!! "
- Fanny B