Bundle Reviews

of reviewers recommend Bundle
Read Bundle Reviews

About Bundle:

Bundle helps new parents get ready for Mum's hospital stay and baby's arrival. You can choose from our curated range of pre-packed product Bundles for Mum and Baby, or have the fun of mixing & matching items to create your own perfect Bundle.

At Bundle we focus on high quality, natural and organic products. We have worked very hard to bring together the very best options available for Mum, Dad and Baby. All Bundle garments are ethical and sweatshop free.

Bundle 5 star review on 3rd May 2020
Clayton Davies
More Photos & Videos
May not have worked for my Bub on the first night, but has every night since
Thank you the product is fantastic my daughter in-law is going to love it
The Rockit is a gift for my future grandchild. Ive heard they are very good
Easy ordering process and delivery was speedy
Great product.
Wonderfully helpful owners/staff
Excellent and durable bag that handled all of mine and bubs clothes. Will be using this bag instead of my other ones.
Love my Bundle bag! My customised bag was so useful for the hospital stay with my 3rd bub and we have since used it as an overnight and carry on for international travel. The perfect shape and size and looks really stylish as well. Thanks Bundle!
Great product.
Wish I had purchased before bubba was born. It has been so helpful
Thank you so much to Lucia from Bundle for going above and beyond to find a parcel that had been misplaced by Auspost. Once found, she sent it to the recipients and within 24hrs it had arrived! Many many thanks!
I found the bundle bags to be amazing it had everything I needed for hospital for me and my baby... things I didnt even know I needed until I needed them and they were there... the nurses at the hospital that looked after me thought it was fantastic that it was all done for me especially for a first time mum who had no idea what I would need.
Would highly recommend to anyone having a baby.
The service leading up to the delivery was very efficient and helpful as a this was my first experience and the mother-in-law was not sure of how to do it all. The delivery to my daughter-in-laws house was exactly what we had asked for. All went so smoothly for us it made the birth of their first child far less complicated. Thank you so very much
Good products and even better customer service.
Such a brilliant bag and gift for anyone expecting - has everything you need and want with the arrival of a new bub! Love this bag!
I loved my Bundle Bag! With fast delivery and everything I needed it took all the stress out of packing for the hospital. The beautiful products also made me feel human during those first few days in hospital post birth.
My baby is almost 2 and I’m still using my Bundle bag daily! I love it - it’s just the perfect size too 😊
Eveything you need in one Bundle! Loved my delivery
I was pleasantly surprised at how well this has worked for me and so easy to clean
My wife loved it. We take it wherever we go. Very handy and fits everything in. The only bag we take is the BUNDLE bag.
This doll is an absolute must have!
Amazing in every way. My baby loves his Lulla doll, we call it his best friend! Simply because whenever his doll is sitting with him he is content, happy and the tears stop almost instantly. He feels safe and loves how soft it is to snuggle.
If you don't have this doll you definitely NEED to invest in one!
Bundle is rated 5.00 based on 24 reviews