Buy Catering Reviews

of reviewers recommend Buy Catering
Telephone

Tell us how Buy Catering made you happy
QUICK DELIVERY PRODUCT AS DESCRIBED
Just what we needed at a great price
I’m a professional chef the product is really good value for money & was delivered very promptly
I was quite happy with the product I purchased, until the plastic clasp on my knife bag fell apart as I was walking to work. Decent value product but I hope it doesn’t break any further.
My order satisfactorily fulfilled
"Fast delivery, goods well protected and as expected. About to purchase another one"
Great service - efficient and fast. Loved the sense of humour - nice touch :-)
No correspondence. Emailed to get update, no reply and delivery took longer than expected. The packaging was quite damaged when arrived but was likely couriers fault. All goods were ok and everything ordered was there. Mixed feelings about using them again.
Items as described, very well made and quick delivery. Very happy.
iv ordered 5 tea pots and only received 2? i have emailed my query but heard nothing back yet! if some
Very slow expensive delivery. It eventually arrived fine.
"Happy with my purchase and delivery was fast coming for more purchase.
Good quality product and quick delivery
I was easily able to find the items I was using from the web site. Description of product was accurate and delivery was on time. Also Delivery Co kept us informed right up to time of delivery. Thank you
Ordered napkins on Wednesday 23rd August & was told it would be delivered to me on Friday 25th August. Never arrived, so I called on Wednesday 30th to chase up and got told that they were having to be ordered in so I wouldn't actually in fact get them till the following week which I was annoyed at. I asked why nobody told me this when I ordered that it would take this long when I even called up to check that you had got the order and was told it would be with me on the Friday. All I got was a "sorry" somebody should have told you that. They finally got delivered on Tuesday 5th October 14 days after I placed the order. I understand things happen & that you have to order certain items in but the communication on your part was non existent and poor. Your customer service has not filled me with any confidence to order with you again & am surprised that I have had no contact from yourself or a gesture of goodwill on your part. Very disappointing.
Goods have not arrived which were ordered on 17 August 2017. Plates were broken & box opened Email was not responded to!!
A good service
Great product and arrived quickly
Goods not as described and poor quality.
This is the third time we have ordered from Buy Catering - each time the service has been excellent. The items are exactly as described and the goods arrived so fast and in perfect condition. I'm sure we shall be back again. We shall be recommending your goods to others. Our thanks to those behind the scenes - an excellent service.
Buy Catering is rated 4.03 based on 73 reviews