Buy Hair Reviews

84% of reviewers recommend Buy Hair

Tell us how Buy Hair made you happy

"I was really pleased with the quick delivery ."
"I found the website easy to use and easy to order . The product arrived within 2 working days in tact . I will definitely be using buy hair again Thanks"
"Great website. Speedy delivery. Terrible wig! Just awful. Cheap. Bonkers fringe. I will never wear it."
"Quality was excellent and a great colour match. Many have said that they thought I had got it cut at the hair salon and didn't realise it was a clip in! The only reason I've taken a star off is because the delivery charge was expensive and I would have liked a few strands of hair to cover the back of the clip for a more natural look. Can't see it if I cover with another hair piece or Alice band."
"Easy to order, colour as expected. Reasonably priced and good quality. E-mail to arrange delivery, arrived when expected. Very pleased with the overall service."
"The hairpiece was perfect for my fifties outfit. The ponytail was swinging all night long. Susan"
"The colour of the hairpiece I purchased was unsuitable which is not your fault but on trying to return it there was no visible address to send it back. After closer inspection by numerous colleagues in work we found the remains of a return address in minute print on the outside of the package which had been destroyed in both transit and opening. The hairpiece itself is of good quality and I would have been totally satisfied had the colour been a decent match"
"The product I ordered and submitted payment of, turns out to not be in stock, and I am now in limbo as to what will happen next, will my product get delivered when stocks are replenished, and should the website not advise the customer at point of order that the product is not available at that time?"
"Service was great with prompt efficient delivery. I loved the wig but I am a strawberry blonde and the color was not suitable so unfortunately I had to return it........very sad."
"The product was good but the service this time was not so good. I ordered two hairpieces , after 3 weeks I chased it up as I had still not received my order. I then received one hairpiece and a refund for the other one with no explanation, I emailed for and explanation and have still not had a reply..."
"Item arrived quickly and I was updated with emails regarding both my purchase and delivery details. I was impressed with the choice of courier, Which supplied detailed information on the delivery day and time and even the option the track the parcel as well as the option to change the day or leave instructions on wether to leave the parcel with a neighbour etc or rearrange a different delivery day. I would definitely use this site again."
"My rating is on the customer service and amount of time it is taking for me to get the product. NOT the product itself. I purchased the product 15/04/15 the money was taken out of my bank account shortly after. I emailed to enquire where my product was yesterday 27/04/15, as I was supposed to receive it within 7 days. I was told that someone was supposed to have emailed me making me aware that the product would not be in stock till early May. I did not receive this email, and it is also unacceptable to take money out of my account so far in advance of me receiving any product. On the positive side they have offered discount for my inconvenience however this is on my next order which I also believe is unfair as they should offer discount on the delayed product and lack of customer service this time round. This factor I am attempting to negotiate. I have yet to see my product and find out if it was worth all this hassle."
"Maybe a bad decision on my part but this is not suitable for those with thin hair as the weight of it, it won't stay in place. Overall nice product, will buy similar next time I need a change :)"
"Lovely !"
"Great selection of jumbo braid products that were good quality and delivered quickly. Very happy with the overall costs and hope to order much more in the future once I get my new dreadlock business up and running. Thanks guys. You rock!"
"I have always received excellent service from Buyhair.speedy service delivering very well made products.with an option of an even quicker delivery if you need your goods in a hurry.an excellent customer service team always ready to help sort any problem you may have.always in touch with sales offers and competitions if you sign up your email address.always happy to make an order with Buyhair x"
"Loveing my new hair !"
"I've not actually received my order yet. As soon as I receive this I will let you know."
"Looked nothing like the picture."
"Amazingly quick delivery for free delivery and perfectly well presented in its packaging. The Hair Rehab 20" inch clip ins I ordered are such good quality and I will definitely be ordering a second set due the the great service and quick delivery from Buy Hair."
Buy Hair is rated 4.39 based on 221 reviews

Create Free Account Now

Fill the details below & get instant access