BuyCleverStuff Reviews

of reviewers recommend BuyCleverStuff
BuyCleverStuff Video Review Just what I needed to play my vinyl.
Read BuyCleverStuff Reviews

About BuyCleverStuff:

BuyCleverStuff are the UK's leading specialists in Home Audio Visual Products.

The company started out in 2006, and were one of the first to sell kitchen flipdown TVs directly to the UK.

As we've grown, so has our product range, expertise and reputation for being the go-to company when it comes to Home Audio Visual Products.

With our years of knowledge and focus on offering the best products, service and price it’s no wonder we have lots of recommendations and many repeat customers.

As a leading online retailer in our sector with huge buying power and an unrivaled reputation for service, we can supply you with quality products at exceptional value for money.

Our philosophy is to ensure that the products sold by ourselves are products that we would want to purchase and own ourselves; you will not find cheap products on our sites, only quality products at competitive prices.

In November 2016, we became the first business in the Chester area, and one of the very first online retailers in the whole of the United Kingdom to be certified for the ‘Buy With Confidence’ scheme.

BuyCleverStuff is based on the outskirts of Chester, headed by Jon Hoyle, we are a small team of specialists offering expert advice both pre and post sales, if you have a question, any question about our products, please contact us and we’ll be happy to help.

01244 458885

Contact@BuyCleverStuff.co.uk

Red Hill House, Hope Street, Chester

Tell us how BuyCleverStuff made you happy
BuyCleverStuff 5 star review on 17th February 2020
BuyCleverStuff 5 star review on 7th November 2017
Lois Hu****
BuyCleverStuff 5 star review on 18th July 2017
Anony****
CD player does not work.
The radio arrived promptly but there was no remote in the box. This was no problem and arrived the next day after I emailed the company. Good customer service and an excellent product.
Had an issue with original purchase of a CD/Radio set inasmuch the CD part did not work. After contacting BuyCleverStuff directly (Amazon failed to pass on my complaint),they proved to be both fast and efficient in their handling of the problem. Now 5 days later I am in receipt of a new unit and the defective one was collected at the same time. What a great service. If only every company were as good as this. Well done!!
Excellent product and price. Also great customer service when A problem was encountered.
I ordered the soundmaster PL880 Retro DAB+ Radio / CD Player / Bluetooth / Turntable HiFi System after extensive research. It has certainly lived up to my expectations. Also ordering was easy and delivery super-quick. Proof that it pays to buy specialist items from an independent retailer!
Excellent service, had a slight problem with the unit I purchased customer service responded straight away and a replacement was delivered by courier the following day.Highly recommend.
The item was well presented and accurately described. Solved a DAB aerial problem with excellent results. The whole purchasing transaction was easy and delivery prompt and reliable.
The music centre I Bought has performed really well on all functions so far. I have left a very positive review on Amazon.
Product great, delivery prompt, no problems
very pleased with it all and the sound is great. would definitely recommend
Unit arrived very quickly and was easy to set up. Sound quality is amazing. Bought a stylus scale in order to weigh record player head correctly. Record return needed adjustment. However, biggest issue is that there is a fault with the digital readout. It displays the CD track & time and radio stations correctly, but in addition it randomly flashes up this same information in different places on the display. I'm guessing this can't be fixed easily?!!!
The quality of the radio is first class, clear sound. And easy to set up. I still have a problem with playing the USB apart from thatI am more than pleased and highly recommend this product.
Music centre arrived quickly and well packaged. Both record deck and CD player function well.Have heard bass sounds on both that I haven't heard in ages. Radio functions well and control via remote is easy and intuitive.Very pleased.
Good service and I was able to find the product I wanted.
Excellent product, a pleasure to lis to.
Purchased Rhoper Rhodes Fabia mirror by far the cheapest with Buy clever stuff ! Was packaged brilliantly unfortunately had a tiny bit of damage to the side which must’ve been during manufacturing got in touch via email quick response no quibble with apologies and exchanged quickly! Brilliant service! Mirror excellent!
Very good service. Came the next day, which was amazing. Very pleased with the radio so far. Good sound, and looks great. Very stylish and vintage. Thank you.
My item arrived in my house whenever I was told it was coming and in good condition
Item arrived quickly and very well packaged. I have to finish the installation of the Lithe Audio WiFi speaker but so far so good. Very pleased thank you very much for a great service
I shopped around for my purchase and BuyCleverStuff was by far the best value on the market. very speedy deliver and good communication., woild highly recommend.
BuyCleverStuff is rated 4.80 based on 1,658 reviews