BuyCleverStuff Reviews

of reviewers recommend BuyCleverStuff
BuyCleverStuff Video Review Just what I needed to play my vinyl.
Read BuyCleverStuff Reviews

About BuyCleverStuff:

BuyCleverStuff are the UK's leading specialists in Home Audio Visual Products.

The company started out in 2006, and were one of the first to sell kitchen flipdown TVs directly to the UK.

As we've grown, so has our product range, expertise and reputation for being the go-to company when it comes to Home Audio Visual Products.

With our years of knowledge and focus on offering the best products, service and price it’s no wonder we have lots of recommendations and many repeat customers.

As a leading online retailer in our sector with huge buying power and an unrivaled reputation for service, we can supply you with quality products at exceptional value for money.

Our philosophy is to ensure that the products sold by ourselves are products that we would want to purchase and own ourselves; you will not find cheap products on our sites, only quality products at competitive prices.

In November 2016, we became the first business in the Chester area, and one of the very first online retailers in the whole of the United Kingdom to be certified for the ‘Buy With Confidence’ scheme.

BuyCleverStuff is based on the outskirts of Chester, headed by Jon Hoyle, we are a small team of specialists offering expert advice both pre and post sales, if you have a question, any question about our products, please contact us and we’ll be happy to help.

01244 458885

Contact@BuyCleverStuff.co.uk

Red Hill House, Hope Street, Chester

Tell us how BuyCleverStuff made you happy
BuyCleverStuff 5 star review on 17th February 2020
BuyCleverStuff 5 star review on 7th November 2017
Lois Hu****
BuyCleverStuff 5 star review on 18th July 2017
Anony****
5 star product 5 star service my soundmaster system was delivered next day would definitely recommend this company
ordered on saturday delivered fast. great sound and easy to use hifi system. would recommend this company to everyone i know.
very good service, so quick, pleased with goods so far, thanks.
Extremely pleased with product and also with the delivery time taken. Would certainly recommend this firm to my friends.
Very happy with supply, xservice and delivery. Will use again.
First time I've used BuyCleverStuff, would definitely recommend, happy with both the Service and the product I purchased.
Very good service.goods delivered on time very pleased with purchase. Thanks Stuart
Superb customer service, I would highly recommend to anyone. Answered several emailed questions quickly and when I needed to exchange because I'd ordered the wrong speakers they made it so easy and so fast which was amazing given the current circumstances. A great big thank you to Sam at buycleverstuff!
This is a really nice music centre,the sound is the best I've heard,its easy to set up ,Once you get past the German language. The service is something you dream about,ordered Thursday evening,delivered before 8am Saturday morning. Will watch BCS for further items. Ken Jones
Responded to email query very quickly and can’t fault delivery speed. Thank you
Ordered it one day, it was with me the very next day. The product is even better than expected and easy to set up. I also feel very confident in the service I would receive should I need any help from BuyCleverStuff. A very happy customer πŸ‘πŸ»
I brought this for my wife and she is over the moon with sounds great looks even better in front of you and and delivery was extremely fast perfect highly recommend this company
Excellent service. Ordered late on Saturday evening and was delivered Tuesday morning. The product itself is great too. Just what I needed to play my vinyl without breaking the bank.
Selected my system ordered on Saturday due to be deliverd Wednesday arrived a day early no issues with my purchase would definately reccommend Buy Clever. Yhank you
Problem occurred with first system - 1 email to highlight the issue resulted in overnight response and promise to replace. Replacement as promised 2 days later. Can't fault the customer service. Thanks guys- helped with giving me much needed down time in between shifts facing covid 19.
Very fast efficient service, considering the current circumstances. The soundmaster ir4400 internet radio is a nice piece of kit. For a very good price, you get all the latest audio technology. The unit is well made, looks good and for its size has very good stereo sound. The price was half that I paid for my other Roberts radio, with very little difference in sound or technology. Would definitely use Buy Clever Stuff again.
Website easy to navigate and read, good product information and easy process to buy. Hi-Fi arrived super quick even during these difficult times. We are very happy with the Hi-Fi and played a record that hasn't been played in around two decades, which made mum very happy on her birthday.
Ordered item on Sunday evening and it was delivered Tuesday morning - excellent service especially under the cloud of coronavirus and anticipated delays. LOVE my new radio / CD player; great price, solid build, works straight out the box, easy to use and looks fab...delighted to recommend πŸ‘
Very efficient service and speedy delivery from this company. One that I had never heard of. Arrived the following day in a well packed box. Nothing to fault. Would order from BuyCleverStuff again.
Good prompt service.would not hesitatate to purchase items from you in the future!
BuyCleverStuff is rated 4.80 based on 1,658 reviews